Why did this spic kill an aeronautical science degree holder?!

Why did this spic kill an aeronautical science degree holder?!

Did it change your opinion on the case now that you now that Trayvon had a degree at such a young age?!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/KvNss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Never forget Sup Forums says this is a white man.

The temporal cold war is heating up. Obviously Trayvon would've gone on to create warp drive and agents were sent back to prevent that.

George Zimmerman's character assassination at the hands of the media is one of the worst human rights abuses in american history.

What a time to be alive when a vigilante who got rid of a useless and evil nigger is branded the next hitler.

>Travon had an aeronautical science degree

If black people could fly they would block out the sun and cause another ice age.

Hispanics will wake up soon to the fact that liberals will throw them under the fucking boss and classify them as white as soon as it's politically expedient.

bus* I'm tired.

>white people go tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt for worthless humanities degrees
>colleges begin handing out stem degrees to niggers and other minorities
>Trump is president
>calling a human born with a penis and testicles is now a hate crime
>espn now focuses on politics
>still no flying cars or genital herpes
>crocodile hunter killed by stingray
This is the most random timeline

Treyvon Martin was a particle physicist

Can't happen fast enough

discord.gg/KvNss

fucking kek

> Zimmerman spots a wild Trayvon
> stalks him a bit
> calls 911
> reports a person walking in the rain
> operator says "ok, stay in your car"
> Zim gets out (with a loaded gun)
> walks up to Trayvon
> gets in fistfight with Trayvon
> shoots Trayvon

Remind me if I left anything out. I've always thought Trayvon didn't deserve to get shot.

Trayvon tried to disarm him and bashed his head on the ground, niger had to die soon or later anyway

Trayvon had a right to Stand His Ground.

>Zimzam follows baby tray tray because he looks like the perpetrator of recent burglaries
>Police dispatch tells him not to follow
>He stops
>Baby tray tray goes home
>Baby tray tray comes back to confront Zimzam and attacks him
>Baby tray tray gets murdered by a white supremacist cis white male

That's what I remember off the top of my head... Some details may be wrong, but the point is that based on the evidence Zimzam was well within his rights to defend himself with lethal force.

I saw George Zimmerman at a grocery store in Miami yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, "Oh, like you're doing now?"

I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Bait

Whatever the result it was one of the funniest times to be on the site.

Me hermano

I mean.... GZ Christ is pretty swagged oiut himself. And last I heard he got his masters in thermodynamics when he was 12.

>Why did this white man kill a black aeronautical science degree holder?!

There, now you have mastered liberal revisionism 101 kraut

>degree
Who did he steal it from?

I know it seems like it, but I just understand the lonely weirdo Trayvon is, right down to the details used to ruin his character. Weed-smoking, UFC-fan, walking alone in the rain w/ hoodie up, skittles, looking sus but not actually doing anything wrong. If I were black, it would've been me.

Zim was an over-vigilant citizen, and he shot a townie.

I hate Brasil for producing Neymar,
but I love Brasil for producing Cintia.
Thanks amigos.

>looking sus
Found the nigger, kill yourself nigger