Trump is merely serving as a safety valve for white political discontent...

Trump is merely serving as a safety valve for white political discontent. It's the only reason (((the powers that be))) allowed him to win this election.

The underlying goal of Trump's presidency is to stop the proverbial 'boiling frogs' (us white people) from leaping out of the pot before we meet our demographic demise. They want us to sit back, put our feet up and relax, as if we have won the battle. When in reality, Trump is merely a continuation of the same corrupt establishment that he vowed to dismantle and destroy.

He's a narcissistic megalomaniac whose only concern is himself and those close to him. He has zero interest in preserving America's status as a white-majority nation. We've all been gleefully duped by a master con man. He went from chanting "America First" to kowtowing to Israel's every demand.

Our hopeful savior of Western Civilization is just another hopeless Zionist charlatan.

Other urls found in this thread:

americanfreepress.net/who-towers-behind-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
claremont.org/crb/basicpage/the-flight-93-election/
youtube.com/watch?v=QjfA4NMT7_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

have a bump

Well put.

americanfreepress.net/who-towers-behind-trump/

Yup

"the frog being slowly boiled to death" funny, I was just thinking of that analogy the other day and how it could perfectly describe what's been done to White people over the last 50 years. Obama had us on full-boil here in the States, I think Trump lowered the heat just in time, I don't think White America could have handled another 4-8 years in the pot.

I believe this is the entire purpose honestly. Same with Germany when they started getting "tough" on immigrants ( huge lol ) only to keep letting them right in. Same exact thing with Brexit. OMG guis we did it!! We defeated the Jewish EU! We are free! Time to relax and calm down with the hatred. No need to get up set.

Meanwhile: same exact shit happening. Still refugees, will never be deported, and you will never have a legitimate party. It is all a ruse, and you keep falling for it.

>Trump is merely serving as a safety valve for white political discontent.
Well he's not doing a very good job of that.

>Preserving muh whiteness
Seriously, kill yourself.
A segregated human population isn't a viable world model.
Not without a complete restructuring of society and forced mass migration.
The mixing of the races is inevitable.
Resistance is futile.

Spread your seed around and quit your bitching.

based spic tells truth. Sup Forums is full of white niggers.

Well, what you're gonna do about it Tim? Have another burger.

I'm American.
Visiting Mexico to spread my seed around.
Africa and China are next.
If I get really bored, might hit the middle east.
Also, I'm white.

Any other misanthropes here that have taken the /nochild/ pill? I pray everyday there's a heaven. I hate this fucking ride.

Make sure they can not figure out who you are. Did you get a drug phone for your degeneracy? don't want any of them kids to come back and haunt you in 10 years

How many times are you going to post this, shareblue?

So you're impregnating prostitutes because race mixing is 'inevitable'? Come here I'll give you some of my seed to spread.

>muh inevitability
The most tired establishment meme

Sure, easy for you to say, you got nothing to lose but your shitty paleoamerican genes that produce garbage humans that flock to white countries to live on our welfare and spawn a half dozen little black-hearted cretins each.

> you must be a virgin humping whores
Yeah, okay...
What ever helps you sleep at night.
I'll visit your country too.

Theory makes sense.

Question for my neighbours down south: Had Hillary won, would we have seen legit violence from the right? (I'm thinking legit anti-government violence, not this SJW LARPing.)

FUCK OFF SHILL

>WE KNOW YOUR AN ANTIFA SHILL

>ENJOY NIGGER GORE AND LE PEN

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

Bump. Seems like it.

I'm okay with that.
Isn't that the world were building?
I'll bring all 50 of my kids back to the US, and let the government pay for their education and welfare.

So what if they aren't all pure blood whites born into money?
My blood is mixed anyways from all of the European inbreeding.
Genetic diversity is what I'm after.
It'll happen in the next 300 years or sooner anyways. The melding of races to completion.
I'm just getting a jump on it.

Well I don't think you're giving your seed to god fearing virgins. What are you a travelling rapist?

Trump has gone back on nearly every campaign promise... i feel used but the fight continues..

That's pretty dark user.
No... Just seemingly average and fertile young women.
You don't need much game for the average 3-6 rating chick.

Its becoming more obvious everyday.

>American demographics is an issue in this way
Shut up, Jesus Christ. America was never conceived to be a pure ethno-state, you dipship. Which implies a unanimity of national origin that we never had, no less than that African element introduced here by design of the British Empire, the original powers-that-were. If ever there could be one nation of origin that some suppose should be held above all others, then they are the ones who fucked it all to hell before this country even got started and deserve no honor.

Rather, if there is an aspect of America's demographics that are an issue--and there is--it is getting a handle on the flood of immigration the country has been conscientiously exposed to by the left (for the purpose of skewing the nation's politics, not needfully its people), and the dire need to have an extended period of respite such that a unified culture (HA! it doesn't exist, now, does it?) can work assimilation on the millions of newcomers to the ethic of the majority culture, an effort that cannot be by the average Sup Forums white nationalist spouting his race screed.

Trump is a con-man, obviously, but of a different nature than that of preserving a "white-majority nation." If ever you believed he was the hope of that you were not being conned, you were just being fucking stupid, or crediting the larping neo-skinheads of the alt-right hiding behind their anonymity over reasonable people.

Buy a rifle. If you can't, move to someplace where you can.

Learn to use it.

Clean up your diet, try to get into at least decent shape.

Network.

It needs to stay white as a matter of practicality. Brown people cannot run a first world nation, nor populate it.

To what end?

Possibly. The suddenness of Jared and Ivanka taking the limelight, right as the wtf Syria strike, occurred was highly calculated. It was a message, to Americans, and to (((them))).

Trump is the too perfect solution to the problem (((they))) created. Just as 9/11 was the perfect nightmare to kick the infrastructure and foreign policy for Greater Israel.

What we can't deny is that Trump stirred up and awakened white America, and the news/entertainment (((complex))) so very, very eagerly took its place as the Liberal Mouthpiece.

The toothpaste is out of the tube. Why would (((they))) allow it, if Trump is, as you state, simply a face in front of their curtain? What is their endgame? We're multimillions strong now, cross-generational, with our own media and forums and aesthetics, it's fully formed. The answer has to be very dark. Here's what I have theorized:

1. (((They))) needed to summon the Kraken of "antisemitism" to the highest levels since the '30s. Why? To show younger generations how omnipresent it is in white society, to scare them, to anger them. But also to...

2) Justify a mass culling of whites in America. Because they can now point at how antisemitic and racist and "un-Christian" we were being. How savage.

If Trump is a phony, he's the greatest to ever live, a master of deception worthy of Satan. If he's a phony, then 9/11 was a FF. But only a preamble. The next attack will be the one that makes Greater Israel happen, that clears out Iran, Syria, Turkey, whatever they desire, and Putin.

The next 9/11 would surely be blamed on Iran, Putin and Syria. It worked with Saddam/Iraq. The Assad/chem weapons plan failed once, but succeeded under Trump (inexplicably). I'd predict the next attack would need to annihilate the max number of Republican whites possible. The Bible Belt. Jared and Ivanka quite frankly scare tf out of me. They treat what's happened as a prom of fate, and faith.

Then why allow Steve Bannon, a well Known Nationalist be His Chief Advisor?

Since when has Sup Forums become so blatantly and blindly racist?

I'm often seeing retarded memes, that have been thoroughly debunked, about white genocides and how the Jews are behind all the propaganda that encourages race-mixing.

There is no white genocide, whites are not being killed off and are not being forced out, or off, this planet.

Also, Jews (I mean really, those peaceful bearded people that have been known to always fight for equal rights?!) can not seriously be behind everything. In all my time on this planet, I haven't met one - yes, one! - Jew down here in South Africa.

You guys are fucking retarded. You need to get yourselves back to Church and back onto the right, and ONLY, path for life.

I pray for you.

So what do? Staying on the train and hoping he changes tone is our only option

You state something very simple with definitivenes. Why am I not moved?

In case of The Happening

>Flag
>"No such thing as White genocide"
Wanna know how I know you're a shill using a VPN?

The only thing that would top 9/11 would be somebody setting off an atomic bomb

You sound scared

You mean that day when Americans begin to slaughter each other, right? That's what you're waiting on, right?

5/5 post

Perhaps you are just ignorant?

All you have to do is look up the average IQ of non-white immigrants, their usage rates of welfare, and the amount of taxes they pay, and do the same with their children and grand children.

It is just math, bro.

That's not even touching on other differences that manifest in culture ( such as corruption)

Yep. We're done for. I mean, we elected a guy named barack hussein obama 7 years after we started a war in Islamic countries for fucks sake. It speaks volumes about the intelligence of U.S. voters.

it was always a flight 93 election
claremont.org/crb/basicpage/the-flight-93-election/

trump showed his true colors, fine. but with hillary at the helm we would have 100% crashed the plane. at least with trump we had a chance, however slim.

As much as I hate the idea, it sounds possible.

>reminder that back when we were against integration with non-whites and race-mixing we still shunned anti-semites

America is King of the Cucks

Mast of the obvious goy has mastered the obvious.

>Spread your seed around and quit your bitching.

Easy for you to say, Paco.

You're a filthy subhuman mexishit.

14/88

we're not done for, the current USA is. you can't peddle bullshit forever, eventually someone says out loud that the emperor has no clothes, and things fall apart.
WW1 destroyed western civilization, and it's been a tough road since then. but eventually we will claw back what's ours.

Nah. Trump thought he was going to do shit to MAGA.

Then they told him, 'we'll kill your family' if you fuck with us.

Then he moved his whole family into the White House to keep them safe.

Then Jared said 'I'm the President nao' and the Jews won again.

It's almost believable but he already put one S.C. justice and maybe he gets 1,2 or maybe even 3 more.

A conservative S.C. will save whites for at least another generation, I don't think the kikes and globalists want that.

>next 9/11 will be atomic bomb

I'd guess it will be a dirty nuke(s) followed by an ethno bioweapon(s) targeting whites. And blamed on Islam. We know on record that Israel had developed ethno bioweapons for Muslims, since the '90s, when Wired mag wrote about it.

Another scary af observation, right out in the open: John McCain and Lindsay Graham haven't quieted down one iota since Trump won. They're still pushing for a Syria/Iran invasion. Who do they work for if not Israel? They're batshit and driven beyond belief. McCain wants to see Greater Israel in his lifetime. Huckabee is also in Israel's bag. We know Pence is an ultra Zionist, weepy-tier.

No major happenings since 9/11. We're overdue. And (((they))) are frothing.

>Perhaps you are just ignorant?
The manner of my writing in comparison to most in the thread and the considered content it contains goes a far way to show how informed I am on a great many things. You didn't even pause one second to give any idea expressed within any thought.

>All you have to do is look up the average IQ of non-white immigrants, their usage rates of welfare, and the amount of taxes they pay, and do the same with their children and grand children.
That's all you have to do if one's threshold to proofs of assertions is very low, unscientific and predisposed.

>It is just math, bro.
The math I assume you're working out in your head is how many you can kill before you yourself are killed. But that's not likely to be a math problem that works to anyone's benefit, in the end, least of all your own.

>That's not even touching on other differences that manifest in culture ( such as corruption)
I surely hope you're not making the case here that "white people," or any single Caucasoid ethnicity, cannot by its own devices be corrupt.

I hate how plausible this and the OP is. The garrison cartoon of bannon pulling on trump with Kushner and the rest of the gang pulling him the other direction. That's what I'm hoping for, that he's only being misled and that he'll wake the fuck up. If it's intentional... shit's goin down

scared and concerned are two very different things. fear is for faggots like you.

Western civilization is not destroyed, of course, and WWI wasn't what destroyed It, though it served as the anvil against which to pound man and mold him to different shapes.

Correct.

But this election has woken up the masses to issues they were asleep to, established this movement as legitamite, and proved that a man who is called "racist, sexist, homophobic, and literally hitler" by the jew media can still be popular with most of the country.

There's your whitepill.

How does it all end? Sometimes I think we should just bend the knee and accept (((them))) as our 'benevolent' owners and just lay back and enjoy the degenerate and hedonistic culture they've given us.

>Mexican
>Upset about his fraction of white blood
>Wants everyone to experience the pain of being inferior but smart enough to know you're inferior

>The manner of my writing in comparison to most in the thread and the considered content it contains goes a far way to show how informed I am on a great many things.

I'd appreciate it if you demonstrated that knowledge of yours.

>That's all you have to do if one's threshold to proofs of assertions is very low, unscientific and predisposed.

The evidence is overwhelming and it is not even disputed that the welfare state is already too big and headed for collapse. You also have studies which show that diversity does not strengthen communities.

Really, I don't see what other evidence you would need other than the math in terms of taxes earned and money spent on welfare. Most whites do not use welfare, same for Asians, but hispanics and blacks use it at rates of around 50%. That is a huge problem as a the Hispanic population gets bigger and bigger. Again, just math.

Speaking of culture, of-course whites are not above corruption, but corruption and scams is much more prevalent among non-whites. The statistics show it quite clearly. The reasons for that are debatable, but not the observation itself.

As deeply as Obama was despised by the right, there was no sense of a significant disruption in affairs of state at any point after his election. The ship kept running smoothly, just as it had during the Bush and Clinton years before him. (Wall Street got its bailout as would have happened no matter who won.) Everything felt normal.

The first month or so of the Trump administration was different. There was a genuine, albeit brief feeling that things were up in the air, that some sort of deep state coup was taking place and that it might succeed.

Of course, the establishment ultimately reasserted itself, as it always does. But for a while I think there was something happening deep within the corridors of power, the details of which will never truly know.

Fuckin this

Do not give in! Do not become that which Friedrich Nietzsche feared. Build your house on the slopes of mount Vesuvius. God is dead. We killed him. We now practice the religion of comfortableness. Are we the last men Nietzsche loathed? Yes, sadly we are.
youtube.com/watch?v=QjfA4NMT7_k

Do you think that's why the FBI put an 11th hour torpedo into Clinton's campaign the way they did?

Fuck off nigger shills TRUMP IS KING

"Seemingly average" meaning a border hopping rapist reading to spread the white mans seed. Praise kek

Cool story bro. It's almost as if he was brazenly pro-Israel during his campaign, 10x more than Obama over was.

I don't mind so much shilling for Israel but I don't want us to fight for them

They will wipe us out when they get a chance. Also they lead us to not believe in Christ which is the only real defense to their degeneracy. Nuclear white family's that own guns are the biggest threat.

hunger games. hunger games is literally their goal.

>Bannon pulling Trump, Kushner and the rest of the gang pulling him the other direction. That's what I'm hoping for.

See, whether Trump is a plant or not, it's more likely that we the supporters are being pulled *by Trump* using Bannon vs Kushner. The optics are too good. The (((media))) played up this rivalry, knowing the panic it'd stir. But I think it was a test. To gauge how many supporters hopped off after the Syria strike, how many would be okay with it bc muh dead poisoned Muslim babbies.

I lost trust/respect in Trump when he denied knowing Bannon, on April 13. Less than a month ago. This was TIME's headline that day:

>President Trump Claimed He 'Didn't Know' Steve Bannon Before the Campaign. That's Not True

Trump is playing mindgames that would be unprofessional in any field. What's more, he *knows* his supporters know this was a boldfaced lie. I've concluded he's using Bannon, keeping him around like a faithful, sad old hound dog, rather than put him down in front of the kids (us). That shit is uncool. And it shows, in an incredible way, as Trump knows, the power of Kushner, the hierarchy of family over MAGA, of a Zionists over a nationalist.

It's too poetic: Bannon as the last white hope, bloodshot eyes, fat, broken capillaries, versus Kushner, literally out of The Omen, the tech-savvy, Shabbat observant, toned yung messiah.

Never underestimate a genius, which Trump is. That's the problem. Supporters have to conjure this angel vs devil shoulder battle, to buy into Trump being as impressionable as a kid, because the alternative is this thread.

But white America is stirred and unifying. If Trump goes off course, shows his "true face," the blowback would be epic. Supporters would need to be shocked and rocked by an attack before that happens.

I'm not sure if I"m following you here.

Are you saying Trump is really with or against us?

Surely the last thing the establishment wants is white people actually taking physical action.

Really, they don't even have to worry about it because as you said it won't happen as long as people have bread and circuses, so to speak.

If any of you thought that Trump was going to "save the white race", I have news for you: Trump didn't con you. You conned yourselves. Trump never once mentioned "white genocide" or IQ stats, or anything like that. He never mentioned any explicitly pro-white policies. You all just heard him talking about a wall and read a little bit too much into it.

You are the reason the wall is being built.

Trump was never the End.

However building a wall is an important step towards reversing the current demographic situation and all the anti-white shit in the media during and after his campaign helped too.

How can we save our Church, Sup Forums? Jews and degenerates are waging open warfare against us on all fronts, they are winning the media war.

I'm not saying he is for or against us. I don't know. But I am convinced the final war in the Middle East will occur under Trump. And Greater Israel will be the result.

And the less time white America has to get comfy the more advantageous that is to (((them))). I think (((they))) needed to witness antisemitism rise up, and Kushner, with his 666 larping, was intentionally positioned to do it.

Happening happens this term.

>muh day of the rope
Look at Brazil. Trump is literally your only chance to stabilize whites at around 50% of the population.

A. Putin is not some nationalist hero. He is just the Russian version of what you are claiming Trump is, but Russia has a differen't cultural dynamic to deal with, and as a result their white hope leader is different.

B. There's not way to cull the white population from the country. The country IS the white population. The best possibility would be to wait until the elders die, so about 20 years (which is not fucking far at all)

C. Why is it that you think that there would be all this deciept and false flagging, but you are being eagerly led by the nose on the Kushner question? You have no actual information, just (((media))) heresay, yet everyone begins forming their own pet theories based on said media heresay. It's just a way for the media to make a reality show spectacle out of the whole thing, with information that only they can have, since they are the ones making it up anyway

What is he doing there anyway? What is he accomplishing?

stupidest retardposting

LIterally cringe tier, especially the periods at the end of your posts for effect

How did our ancestors fuck up so badly to let them get this much influence?

Why don't you impregnate some white women? I'm guessing you are ugly and white women won't have you. We need white babies. As many as humanly possible

>I'd appreciate it if you demonstrated that knowledge of yours.
I already did, which you skipped over when I asked people to go through the thought experiment of having a debate based on some of the things I'd written. How does a society as fundamentally riven as are we begin to assimilate the immigrants we've absorbed? Would there first have to come some understanding on the right of how it should be approached, perhaps how it could be best accomplished? Or might there be a desire to copy the left's tactics and treat people as weapons, with the idea that this won't somehow have consequences in keeping with the tactic's most proficient wielder? Why did I intone to begin with that the race of this country's people not factor to the left's designs for it as is commonly said on Sup Forums, except for how it skews the nation's politics? Does the left--the ideological-driven intelligentsia who conceptualizes and promulgates their agenda, presumably out of self-interest--want the place they ever seek to govern with absolute authority destroyed? Surely they expend much effort to do a thing they'll not benefit from if this is indeed the case. Or have you discovered a thing all of that intelligentsia missed when you say 3rd worlders are poo-tier and of no use?

>cont

No, you haven't; you're just under the mistaken impression that your low-class racism is an ideology. We are a nation of immigrants, formed of an idea rather than the blood which courses through our veins, and your take on what is called for to sustain us is an insult to that Americanism and all that came before the present time. We exist to make men free and prosperous, and to keep it, and that you do not speak of this shows you to be part of the problem, not the solution. A 2nd generation Indian girl can be a better American than an 11/12th (but not really) woman of European decent. There's undoubtedly numerous first gen immigrants who make better Americans than you as you currently are.

>blacks and hispanics use welfare at greater rates than whites.
Really, now?

Not when there wasn't any welfare. Hint hint.

afraid you're right.

Why would ((())) need to see antisemiitism rise up? Besides, the US has never been especially anti-semitic, even back in the 'good ol' days

After all, look at how much power we let them amass and now white nationalists are spit on, by whites

I never understood this meme.

Riddle me this: If the world is truly controlled by evil reptilian Jews hellbent on the destruction of western civilization, how is someone even roughly considered to be /ourguy/ going to end up anywhere close to a position of power?

>We've been duped

Reddit maybe.

Trump was three things to us;

1. Revenge for Ron.

2. Shifting the overton window.

3. Fucking up the system to an extent and annoying leftists.

Same with Brexit.

Only tards think the le ebin battle is over. These were the opening salvos.

>2. Shifting the overton window.
Leftwards?

To the right

The rulers themselves are still just human. They make mistakes. Things happen.

The rise of the internet and it being too profitable to stifle left an opening which Trump exploited (or was exploited by) and it helped him win.

A few months later and we see the rulers have reigned him in.

>we
Speak for yourself, lefty.

Brexit is different. As is Le Pen.

Le Pen won't win and it's disheartening to see how many Britfags are smugly sitting back and supporting May, even though May's whole job is to keep fucking Britain in the absence of the E.U.

Not sure if it will work though. Both in Britain and Australia, despite the lip service and token policies designed to keep whitey in the pot it doesn't seem to be 100% effective.

Brexit was a bigger deal than Trump, honestly. It would have been like Trump winning as an independent and not a Republican. You could see the panic on the faces of even the token Leave establishment members. Boris Johnson looked like he wanted to puke.

t. Jew

>Yes yes goy, get back to worshipping that dead Kike Cuck on a stick!

I voted for trump but I've had my doubts about him lately. This thread is the final straw! Who else is off the Trump train?

I believe it must be a manifestation of a pathological faith in Jewish supremacism, that by the theory 0.2% of the world's population is credited by them to control the world. You can only really come to this belief if you have massive inferiority complex.

Tell me more about the Jewboy who bought 666 Park Avenue.