“The conservatives are fools: They whine about the decay of traditional values...

>“The conservatives are fools: They whine about the decay of traditional values, yet they enthusiastically support technological progress and economic growth. Apparently it never occurs to them that you can't make rapid, drastic changes in the technology and the economy of a society without causing rapid changes in all other aspects of the society as well, and that such rapid changes inevitably break down traditional values.”

You know what he is fucking right. Why doesn't anyone ever call out conservatives on this shit? You can't have technology revolutionizing society every decade or so and expect everyone to just live like it's the 50s forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Steele
youtube.com/watch?v=hDJ-LJjpm18
cyber.eserver.org/unabom.txt
google.ca/search?q=CRISPR&source=lnms&tbm=nws
google.com/search?tbm=nws&q=IBM watson
technologyreview.com/s/604075/how-machine-learning-may-help-tackle-depression/
chronicle.com/article/The-Unabombers-Pen-Pal/131892
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He was right on everything, including this.

You can tell he was sympathetic to our views, but was intelligent enough to know were doomed to fail and have no one to blame but ourselves.

>Apparently it never occurs to them that you can't make rapid, drastic changes in the technology and the economy of a society without causing rapid changes in all other aspects of the society as well, and that such rapid changes inevitably break down traditional values.

It worked on the Jetsons.

I guess you just need a society with no niggers.

Nigga made it to level 4 without the internet. Hard mode.

le based cartoon

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

nice manifesto techno fag

Mr. Kaczynski was way ahead of it. He may have took drastic measures to get his message heard, but that is what drastic times calls for.

There was plenty of technological advancement in the late 1800s and early 20th century and the West was still very traditional.

Non-whites, Jews, and leftists are the real problem.

is his manifesto worth the watchlist to read?

Ted was right about literally EVERYTHING

His take on leftism, is pretty much dead on. In fact the majority of his so-called manifesto rails against the left and their attempts to hijack his "movement".

I also agree with him that primitive man is never bored, being that I see natives all the time up north and they have no problems sitting around not needing constant entertainment or stimulation. It's because they experience the 'personal power' so he claims of living off the land and being in charge of their own destiny ergo you're never bored when you have that kind of power.

Read the manifesto before posting in a tedthread.

it is ENTIRELY possible to have rapdi technological advancement in a society without changing morals, ethics, and other aspects of human behavior.

In fact, we haven't changed AT ALL in over 2000 years.
The graffiti on the walls of Pompeii show that.

The alt right should make him our Mandela

yea especially since it only takes like 20 minutes

t. someone who has never read a history book

Definitely, esp when you combine it with what is going on presently.

His predictions are all essentially correct and will come true, we will sell our humanity to machines in order for medical breakthrough's to happen (look up CRISPR curing HIV yesterday) but he warns the 'elite' will just exterminate the majority of us as humanity is not suited to be run by machines in a neutered world.

>the alt right
>our
>>>TRS
>>>reddit
get out

Reading his manifesto now. If ge would have stayed in academia he wouldn't be a household name. He's crazy as fuck but very intelligent. Kinda sad but he fucked up.

>you can't advance technology without being transexual pedophiles

We're the same biological creatures we've been for over 10,000 years, with the same impulses and drives.

But that doesn't mean CULTURE hasn't changed. It changes all the time.

Ted would have nothing to do with alt-right faggotry.

He explains in his newest book about self-propagating groups, which ALL political movements are.

Because conservatives are WHORES who don't care about "traditional" values, they care about economics, big business and donor money

Technology is supposed to progress.

Morals and values aren't supposed to """progress"""

Wheres the token Black guy?

Yes. Do it now.

In the Middle East they are focused on "modernization", not "westernization"

>supposed to progress
how fucking spooked are you right now

>humanity is not suited to be run by machines in a neutered world

You don't need to help humans if there are no humans left

Cute!

Creating tech has nothing to do with bringing in tons of darkies and 3rd world pieces of shit into my COUNTRY!

He would have been accused of a false crime and would have been locked up to die in prison. See Edgar Steele

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Steele

Thanks pham

I also like his predictions of progress of the technological/bio revolution

>Humanity becomes depressed, req shrinks and pills in order to function
Already happened
>Humanity becomes mass unemployed from machines
Happening
>Humanity becomes reliant on machines so complex we cannot reason about them, and they take over medical treatment
Happening
>Elites decide to use machines to eliminate the genes in Humanity that make us what we are (violent, seeking personal power) essentially neutering mankind
Not happening yet
>The Elites themselves becomes slaves to the machine and unable to control reproduction due to complexity, humanity becomes fully a machine run sideshow

Thread Theme:
[sticks beating on hollow logs]

>this thread
I'm glad Sup Forums is wise enough to acknowledge that Kaczynski did nothing wrong.

I enjoy meat myself.

Conservatives aren't talking about living in the 50's, they just want people to act like decent human beings while technology and the free market advance and grow

>but was intelligent enough to know were doomed to fail and have no one to blame but ourselves.
Too bad he had no plausable alternatives.

THats because you're mistaking conservatives with neo-liberal cuckservatives

this is true.but i dont understand the desire to use it as a cudgel against conservatives? progressivism has aleady proved to be a disaster as the 3rd world moves into our nations in droves to replace those whove become too "enlightened" to realize the importance of its own root system

>Wheres the token Black guy?
Minister of Immigration lmao

>masturbation is too modern of a concept

apes literally sit around a jack off all day

>implying a cellphone is the reason Jamal steals everyone's bike. Kys

Because there arent any.

You either go full Hitler or capitulate. Theres no middle ground.

>i dont understand the desire to use it as a cudgel against conservatives
He got tired after writing pages about liberalism and wanted to keep it brief.

you mean like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=hDJ-LJjpm18

Insanity is always an option.
Just start spreading chaos for its own sake, rather than as a tool toward some other end.

Niggers can't even suicide considerately. That going to hold up the train and fuck tons of people over. One less nigger though that's always nice to see

Nowhere does he say that the reason Jamal steals a bike is because of a cellphone.

>doesn't know the word implying

Tyrone you need to learn how to read before you log onto the internet

Ted was right about everything. I actually used his manifesto as basis to a speech I had to do in college from a perspective why technological advancement had harmed humanity.

Most people agreed with everything I said. I didn't include anything obviously political so I was able to subtlety redpill them.

For anyone curious:

cyber.eserver.org/unabom.txt

>He gives various tactical recommendations...... and supporting free trade agreements in order to bind the world economy into a more fragile, unified whole

∞d chess. push for globalism so when the system crumbles, everything does.

Ted played for keeps.

wtf im a globalist now

So Varg Vikernes is also right?

So let's use this new technology to start the fire that burns it all down. Then we can start over having learned from our mistakes.

God no. Varg is some LARPing autistic NEET who thinks he is some aryan that will save the world with his chess games.

I wrote my college thesis on how the legal system failed him.

What is he LARPing about? And what's wrong with being a NEET? He's advocating draining the capitalist system so that it collapses like It's literally the same thing -accelerationism.

Hooray someone understands the strategy.
>inb4 hurr but he is anti tech lol what a hypocrite
Use the system to destroy the system. Virology 101.

Didn't mean to reply to you here

"Modern leftist philosophers tend to dismiss reason, science, objective reality and to insist that everything is culturally relative. It is true that one can ask serious questions about the foundations of scientific knowledge and about how, if at all, the concept of objective reality can be defined. But it is obvious that modern leftist philosophers are not simply cool-headed logicians systematically analyzing the foundations of knowledge. They are deeply involved emotionally in their attack on truth and reality. They attack these concepts because of their own psychological needs. For one thing, their attack is an outlet for hostility, and, to the extent that it is successful, it satisfies the drive for power. More importantly, the leftist hates science and rationality because they classify certain beliefs as true (i.e., successful, superior) and other beliefs as false (i.e. failed, inferior). The leftist's feelings of inferiority run so deep that he cannot tolerate any classification of some things as successful or superior and other things as failed or inferior. This also underlies the rejection by many leftists of the concept of mental illness and of the utility of IQ tests. Leftists are antagonistic to genetic explanations of human abilities or behavior because such explanations tend to make some persons appear superior or inferior to others. Leftists prefer to give society the credit or blame for an individual's ability or lack of it. Thus if a person is "inferior" it is not his fault, but society's, because he has not been brought up properly."

Have you ever read a more apt description?

I should probably witness your digits ausbro
Turnabout is fair play.

tl;dr

Makes sense, particularly free trade for East Asia, the Rhine region, and America, sucking in all the cancer roots. And then mix in Columbia, Haiti, India, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and Israel for adequate sources of instability.

they cant have one in plain sight, it'd be too obvious

No he would have hated us

I'm sure we'll be back up to violins in no time.

ol' teddy bear was right about it all. the sad part is that his personal sacrifice will ultimately be in vain - his message will not spread sufficiently enough to halt the system he railed against, and in one way or another his predictions will come true, eventually no doubt spelling the end of the human race

No kidding.

He mastered it with only books and his mind while living in the fucking woods.
That's the most gimped play through possible. The man is a legend.

>hail unibomber
How fucked are you?

How did are you?

Notice I said he would sympathize, thats not to say he would be one of us or even support us directly. As he says in his own words:

"The problems of the leftist are indicative of the problems of our society as a whole. Low self-esteem, depressive tendencies and defeatism are not restricted to the left. Though they are especially noticeable in the left, they are widespread in our society. And today's society tries to socialize us to a greater extent than any previous society. We are even told by experts how to eat, how to exercise, how to make love, how to raise our kids and so forth."

>Conservative=luddites
>Posted with a device filled with semi-conductors

Semiconductors. Born in a red state.
NASA space center. Red state.
SPACEX. Lands a rocket on a tiny scrap of landing pad in the ocean. Red state.
Dell (the most volume manufacturer of PCs). Red state.

Sage. You are too unlearned to make valuable posts. Go play outside.

(((wittgenstein))) was also pretty accurate with his theories as well and shows why today's philosophical and sociocultural positions are inherently shallow and meaningless, but Sup Forums doesn't want to hear that because he was a gay jew

Lrn 2 reed faget

Calhoun's Behavioral Sink tho

bad quality plz delete from your folder

I want to cry when I think how badly humanity could get fucked up.

>extra curvy piece of driftwood

they let him write and publish a book from prison?

Now look up CRISPR
google.ca/search?q=CRISPR&source=lnms&tbm=nws

An AI already making decision for us
google.com/search?tbm=nws&q=IBM watson

technologyreview.com/s/604075/how-machine-learning-may-help-tackle-depression/

Ted's manifesto slowly coming true, esp his writing on "over socialization" as we could not be more over socialized in 2017

So it goes.

yes, i forget what it's called but he provided an 'unabridged' version of his manifesto within said book as well as commentary on it.

he also sent a letter to some website that catalogues Harvard alumni listing his current occupation as 'prisoner' and his multiple life sentences as some of his achievements. top fucking kek

A-are the globalists the good guys?!

Some professor on the outside helped him publish, same guy also has a class about his thesis chronicle.com/article/The-Unabombers-Pen-Pal/131892

read it fag we wont spoonfed you like in reddit

>Calhoun's Behavioral Sink
>...the collapse in behavior which resulted from overcrowding.

You are not joking. Commiefornia has moved into Texas in droves and it's turned it into a whiney, entitled, consumerist, leftist shitshow.

Worhtless lefts coming to ride on the coattails of proper gov't policy.

His manifesto is scary accurate. He even did a good job refuting possible arguments and provided nice examples too.