Wtf Sup Forums

Ok, ok, this shit is NOT funny anymore. I have a condition and if Obamacare is repealed I'm literally going to die guys.

Why is Trump moving forward with this plan that's going to legitimately kill people who supported him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eFTLKWw542g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>sharedblue

I'm NOT shareblue. Come on guys, I'm freaking out here.

It's for the greater good OP.

>Trump spends like sixteen months railing against Obamacare on the campaign trail; makes its repeal a central pillar of his platform
>WTF, why's he doing this?!

If you're being serious, you're too retarded to live.

Why should America care?

I think that's the main question. Morality is really the only caveat. But there are thousands of examples of ethically positive nations that either crumbled or became colonized, financially or otherwise.

Why should America care if you die if you don't produce anything anyway?

Love that leafs are soulless.

Yes, but I had no idea that I needed Obamacare! This new plan is literally going to leave me in a ditch.

f

You are a burden not only to those in your life and around you, you are also a burden to the tax paying American.

I can't imagine the quality of life you must live, maybe you can help me with that.

Kill (((yourself))) faggot

F

Fuck off Boogie

Why didn't you die in the years before The ACA? Why weren't the streets of America just littered with bodies?

What an awful thing to say, who hurt you?

>This new plan is literally going to leave me in a ditch.
Explain, specifically, what you mean.

You should just kill urself now to save time

Isn't he replacing Obama care with something else?

AIDS? Just move to Cali

they want to repeal and replace it, you are still going to be able to buy insurance you fucking twat

I haven't been to a doctor or had an illness in over a decade and I'm in the best shape of my life. Stop being a FAGGOT.

tough shit lad shoulda planned for it

There is specific language in the bill which specifies him by name to be placed in a ditch.

Hahahahahahah sucks to suck faggot think about it this way you'll be helping make america great again by removing your inferior genetics from the gene pool

/thread

I wouldn't rule it out in this country.

Lol bye

toppest kek, op dies so america can be great again, what a patriot

>I have a condition and if Obamacare is repealed I'm literally going to die guys.
That's why you should have been aborted. Eugenics is the way of the future. We cannot allow these weak genes to pollute the gene pool.

hes right

>Ok, ok, this shit is NOT funny anymore. I have a condition and if Obamacare is repealed I'm literally going to die guys.
Christ almighty are you fucking ignorant. If 27 or under you're covered by parents.
Try getting a fucking job.
Most hospitals have financial assistance. Pays about 80% of bill.
Quit crying bitch.

>MUH CONDITION
rot in hell, you stupid fucking parasite

I don't care I couldn't affored healthcare because of people like you. So why not you with the thousands out of pocket instead of me that is perfectly healthy?

What ale's you anyway user? Pussitis

kill yourself

There should be some sort of wall built with the names of all who died to make America great again engraved on it.

If you die then you were't meant to reproduce anyway

survival of the fittest, m80

prove it faggot.

>poor people are a burden on the USA

It's the other way around. No need to talk about Americans as if they're illegals, user.

we're used to fucking awful govmnts that's why

Why didn't you get a job?
Why didn't you save money?
Why didn't you live a healthier life?
Why didn't you have insurance to cover your condition?

Well what about the last 8 years as my pay only increased 2.2 percent a year but my insurance went up double so clowns that don't work get free healthcare?

Real fair I guess. I must be a privileged white male.

Absolutely absurd. In our country that rule would also include ways to create investment products based the ditches, create money for loans for those investment products out of 90% of the principal on those, and so on.

Opiates are expensive user

>I want to repeal and replace obamacare
>gets repealed
>WTF I hate Trump now!

Hence my first two questions...

You know, that stupid dog could get out of the rain on it's own...

That's your fault.

How can you understand so little about our healthcare system and have an opinion on our healthcare system ffs... this better be LARPer bait thread.

What's wrong with democrats dying?

Really makes you think.

Except Trump said he'd provide healthcare for everyone and wouldn't let anyone die in the streets.

>believe me goys im not shareblue

you deserve a bullet

everyone dies not everyone cries about it

They expect one of us in the wreckage, brother.

you faggots are acting like trump is taking away insurance, hes just making sick people pay for their own damn sickness. if you have a job it wont even effect you faggot.

none of that matters though because your a shill who made this shit up.

Do you have any idea how tone deaf this sounds?
>omg guys I'm gonna die ;_;
>yeah well... what about my fucking money? lol muh privilege, identity politics is so retarded!

For far too long the weak have been coddled and allowed to breed. Time to fix that.

He meant homeless
Medicaid will still exist for them

OP is the sort of r-selected degenerate whose parents never should have been allowed to breed. These fucking losers have no concept of savings, they cannot plan for anything beyond the range of the immediate moment. Thanks to Democrats propping up these genetic dead ends, single payer is a sure future, and the only responsible people left in the world will be their tax slaves.

Does nu-Sup Forums just respond to weak bait for fun or do you actually fall for it

>All poor people are genetic dead ends that must die

Your economy cannot survive without poor people you fucking melon

Medicaid can't cover this; I have a rare genetic disorder that requires expensive treatment.

In every Western country in the world (note that America isn't a Western country in any meaningful sense, on geographically) you'd never have to pay anything, because keeping people alive and well is a moral imperative for all citizens.

Anyway, sorry man, your country men are a unique blend of "rugged individualists", so essentially sociopathic narcissists who only care about themselves. Bad roll, at least you weren't born in Africa though, right? FYI that's the only place with worse healthcare than the US.

You should bomb the US government or a stock market before you die

What did mother nature do with the fish who couldn't swim?

She drowned them.

Not every genetic arrangement which manages birth is "entitled" to life. Says the cosmos. And the budget, too.

Also, I'm sick of being robbed "shared responsibility payments" for a service me or no one I know uses. People who eat well and take the stairs shouldn't have to pay for people who make poor choices(the overwhelming majority of benificiaries).

Also also, "Affordable Care" is a fucking misnomer, a scam, and a moneygrab like "cash for clunkers" was. Healthcare didn't become affordable, just everyone started paying a little to distribute the absurdly high cost of healthcare and supplies.

A fucking band-aid in the ER shouldn't cost eighty dollars. People who abuse the ER shouldn't be let off the hook. Pill-seekers should be sanctioned, not babied by the taxpayer.

I hope you get cancer.

>Haha yeah fuck you you got a curable form of cancer why should I have to pay for that fuck you!

this is why everyone hates Americans deeply

die

Relevant ID LARPfag

*tips fedora*

Fuck up. You don't even pay taxes.

Bye

>cucknada
>have welfare healthcare
>die while waiting
>0% successful treatment in the past 2 decades
>need to resort to paying shills to post on Sup Forums

Did I fucking stutter? Fuck all of them. I'm sick of subsidizing their meaningless lifestyles. Entitled, greedy, dirty, degenerate scum.

>I'm being robbed! By the government! To pay for life saving medical services for other citizens! I could have used that money for video games or sent it to Milo!

Kill yourself now and stop your suffering

survival of the fittest m8

True American right here folks.

1. Faggotry is the condition you suffer from, and can be cured with a nice, strong electrical current

2. You can do this at home with a car battery and jumper cables applied firmly to your private parts

3. Problem solved

Look at OP's ID. Kek has spoken.

Nice bait faggot.
We'll all be happy once your'e dead.

16 minutes in you are willing to show you are baiting this hard? Why not switch IP?

Oh fuck dude, maybe you should have thought of that before being a limp dick fuckup. Could have gotten a real job that pays real money and has real insurance that covers the HIV you got from taking all those dicks you massive faggot.

Even in a world of free healthcare, food, water, and shelter, you will still die.

Nice Shill

If u're going to die, Leave an hero mark, user. Don't hesitate

What are you talking about? Wy would I need to switch IP? I'm not baiting anyone. Honestly, might have to just off myself within the next week and put an end to the suffering that will come.

Do a flip faggot

yeah and when he does he will die like a man instead of going back on his words to try and save himself like some sort of coward

>You don't even pay taxes
Baseless.

>..I could have used that money for video games or..
Completely baseless.

>Allergic to the basic rules of the cosmos
The universe made these rules billions of years ago. THey have existed long before, and will exist after humans. This isn't left, right, or center policy, it's the laws of life.

It would take a liberal moron to make the gov't legislate rules against the universe. Why not make a law which makes it a cozy 76 degrees outside all the time.

You are a dumbass, HIPAA requires providers to cover preexisting conditions.

don't be fat or a degenerate nigger...get a job

>I'm literally going to die guys.
The world is too full anyways, it was nice having you user, but you have to go now.

Do you think it's possible for you to timestamp and post as you're falling?

Might wanna find a tall building so you get through the CAPTCHA.

DON'T YOU EVER POST THAT PICTURE ON THE INTERNET EVER AGAIN

>going to legitimately kill people who supported him?
You started the fire user, be proud!

>Honestly, might have to just off myself within the next week and put an end to the suffering that will come.
good call, make sure to link /pol with the livestream

This.
An IV bag is $180 dollars. The healthcare system is so fucking broken and it makes hard working individuals pay for leeching scumbags.

youtu.be/eFTLKWw542g

lol, accurate. Then they'd tack on the obligatory clause about how women and non-whites get the best looking ditches, and so forth.

Did you miss the part during the campaign in which he promised to repeal and replace Obama care? Why did you vote for him when you knew that this is part of his platform? Did you think that he didn't mean it?

Also, there is no finalized bill. You will have to wait and see to find out about coverage.