prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/allinwithchris/status/860289930722811906
youtube.com/watch?v=0myCJPweEZo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MOVEMENT

Who is the leader of Democrats

What did he say to him, Sup Forums?

Am i only one that still laugh and happy for trump sign weaveh for example the gop or even senate when democrats try for it they obviously behind say constitution even if trump say it now?

hahaha liberals cry man stupid motherfuckers

MAGA

awooga~~

This is my last bread.

Some take over.

You wanted to?

>mfw when democrats go back to Trump is hitler even though that didn't work at all.

GTKRWN

BOTUS is the shadow government.

This shit is so fucking autistic and cringe

Stop it.

We need to bring the census to Trump's attention before 2020. Stop counting illegals in the total populations of each state when determining the number of representatives and electoral votes.

Carl the Cuck

liberals are angry today. What happened? Are they that mad about it passing the house?

>Go get those kikes.

Storm softly Storm-chan

wut

If the media conditions you to believe that repealing Obamadoesn'tcare is impossible, you will go berserk if it does.

See

Welcome to Sup Forums newfriend
kys

Because 259 trillion Americans died instantly after it passed, you racist.

Trump admitted that Strayan universal healthcare is better :^)

twitter.com/allinwithchris/status/860289930722811906

For the awooblic!

Genocide of 29 million obese people today, very sad day for the food industry

Awoo?

Where's Faith Spotted Eagle these days?

Watching the left meltdown over their precious Obama's legacy being gutted has been hilarious.

I especially savored Jimmy Kimmel's literal tears. Kek's hand touched his son.

It's worse that. Awooovement is the only cure

trump has been saying since '00 single payer is better

>better than obamacare
Anything would be better than obamacare.

Liberals had been told repeatedly that no repeal and replacement of Obamacare would ever occur, that Trump was so ineffectual that it could just not happen.

Then it happened.

It's particularly distressing for liberals because it goes against their belief that Trump cannot achieve any of his goals.

I AM 455LBS. I HAVE ASTHMA, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE AND HAVE LOST A FOOT DUE TO DIABETES.

HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO AFFORD HEALTH CARE NOW THANKS TO PIECES OF SHIT LIKE YOU?

WHAT WENT WRONG IN YOUR RACIST, NAZI LIVES TO BE SO HEARTLESS?

FUCK ALL OF YOU COCKSUCKERS

You've come to the wrong neighbAWOOd, faggot.

Randcare >>>> Emucare > Obamacare

You have judges letting rapists on the loose.

What the fuck is going on.

These judges are criminals.

>I'm proud of you, Donald.

We're too big for single payer.

It is better, that's how shit Obamacare is. It's the worst aspects of socialized healthcare AND private healthcare with none of the benefits of either.

You might want to pick a better point to shill on.

>Are ya winnin' son?

Why is it an issue? They are just having fun. Its not my thing but they are not hurting anyone. Just scroll past it. Better than the commie shills by far.

Jimmy Kimmel has been a millionaire since before his son was born.

He's a fucking liar.

only fucking reddit newfags enjoy that shitty forced meme

This.

TNN?

Probably the most accurate here desu

Yeah, Trump has always liked universal healthcare.

Just let the lefties spend all their energy making him Hitler. I'm fucking white

Wow. Maybe you should eat less food.

Just like he couldn't win the election, right? Are they gonna throw a tantrum every time Trump wins? This is the reason why he won in the first place, leftist hysteria.

Thanks, makes sense. Boy lot of melty heads today.

Under a flooded plain of porta-john feces; libshits ruin everything they attempt to virtue signal/save.

Promise kept. Thank you, Mr President

You gotta be kidding me

keep showing us what a faggot you are newfriend

Umm...I've never made one, so I'm sure that someone will take up the mantle.

>Not to go full reddit fag but yes. They really do appreciate when you just man up yet they constantly push you to do the opposite. This is true of all women to some extent. I don't know if its cultural, genetic, whatever but it's universally true

It's genetic. If they weren't the way they are they wouldn't breed us, which is the antidote to becoming a full-blown misogynist. But even (grown) sons have rights and authority even over their own mothers: if he didn't, then she didn't raise a man even, but this is exactly what she wants and needs in him: one single good man is worth it.

Cmon Go to bed.... It's time for sleep...You can continue to make america great again tomorrow.

>Republicans achieve a supermajority in 2018
>make it so that only taxpayers can vote and raise voting age to 25

Could they pull it off?

AWOOOOOOOOOO and shalom!

We'll be a little smaller once all of the illegals are out.

We're too (((diverse))) for single-payer.

Wait was shitty Ryancare passed today? Or was this a new bill? Fuck I go play vidya for one day and look what I missed

>HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO AFFORD HEALTH CARE
Prices will be lower because of increased competition and decreased regulation. Even fatasses will be able to afford it.

He's a liar for more than that.
I was born with a hernia that wasn't discovered until I was walking at nine months old. They stitched me up and the insurance paid for it. Babies aren't covered for pre-existing my ass.

This is my favorite part of their strategy. They continuously return to the same failed tactics that they used during the election.

FAGGOTS THIS CONCERNS US ALL

i've already said this "new board" shit seemed like level 7 kikery, and spending some time there only confrirms my fears a tad more, i think the mods want to make /bant/ an unofficial /leftypol/, which wouldn't be that surprising considering some of them are literal communist kikes and even normalfags like that gigantic cocksucer Invisibro that's trying waaaaaaaay too hard to become the Milo Kikeopoulos type ((((alt right)))) e-celeb and cash in on LE EPIC MAYMAYS XD. I hope i'm just being paranoid

HOW FUCKING DARE YOU

YOU ARE FUCKING SCUM

youtube.com/watch?v=0myCJPweEZo

Yeah of course he is. Obamacare doesn't effect his family's medical care one or the other. He could pay for it all out of pocket. How typical that a millionaire who's totally insulated from the ravages of Obamacare thinks it's just fine.

>It is better, that's how shit Obamacare is. It's the worst aspects of socialized healthcare AND private healthcare with none of the benefits of either.

If America goes single payer the entire Western world's health care system will completely fucking implode. We are already subsidizing everyone else's "free" health care.

The black community would murder the costs by tainting the pool; too much diabeetus/heart disease/crack cocaine.

This

At least the "Trump is a kike puppet" is an original angle.

There's something to this user. The sad reality is that our country is built on the power of exploiting both man and women in the workplace in order to compete in the global marketplace. All of this is at the expense of the nuclear family.

>OUR HASHTAGS WILL STOP TRUMP

Lullaby, and good night, in the skies stars are bright
May the moon, silvery beams, bring you with dreams
Close you eyes, now and rest, may these hours be blessed
Till the sky's bright with dawn, when you wake with a yawn

Holy delirious

What a shame. I sympathize somewhat with the rights of native peoples but liberals do ruin everything.

Put the spork down

says an /r/the_donald retard

LOL???

kek i love this meltdown

You are right. I'm shutting down soon

>Are they gonna throw a tantrum every time Trump wins?

Probably.

We've spent a few weeks where liberal media made it sound like Trump was losing repeatedly, which backed up this belief that he couldn't achieve anything.

Like the judges overruling travel bans and the judge that ruled against defunding sanctuary cities before any such action was even taken (which legally made no sense as it wasn't ruling on something that happened).

They've been ignoring the various minor successes of Trump's, so something more showy like the bill passing through the house shocked the hell out of them.

Being autistic and cringe while simultaneously mercilessly mocking others is kind of Sup Forums's thing.

I didnt buy insurance at all this year because I would rather take the risk than pay for something I couldnt use unless I paid 6000 more on top of what I already paid

>HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO AFFORD HEALTH CARE

HOW THE FUCK DID THE PILGRIMS AFFORD HEALTH CARE.

Maybe move to Palestine you fucking Asian rat.

i honestly do not understand the logic behind making /bant/, splitting up Sup Forums is the only answer that makes sense
if your thread is off-topic to the board you normally visit, find the correct board or go to Sup Forums
banter is universal
we have flags on multiple boards
we have IDs on multiple boards
Sup Forums and Sup Forums didn't get special stickies saying we are thinking of creating a new board "in your style," only Sup Forums did

>muh jewwwww
The last shill of left. This is all you have left and its nothing. But thanks for the salt

Just how hysterical are these lunatics going to get? Why are they using the exact same tactics that got Trump elected?

>Innocents being slaughtered in formerly beautiful cities isn't terrorism
>Moderate beheaders are not commiting terrorism
>Getting rid of shitty Obamacare, something a massive portion of the electorate demanded, is an act of terrorism

So will it pass the senate? Don't they need to find 60 votes?

TrumpNightlyNews, are you here and made a rundown of everything that happened? If not, I can do it.

there's a weeaboo joke to be made here i just can't think of a good one

Awoofags dont hurt anyone. If you dont like it just ignore it.