Fidget Spinners

What is going on with the fidget spinner meme? Is this a sign of autism increasing?

Exactly like this.

Clever marketing techniques.
Please fuck off, we're not going to buy your shitty product.

Just a fad, Wait a few months and it'll wear off

Faggot spinners

Fidget Spinners are to Generation Z what Pogs were to Millenials. Im kind of ashamed though cause they seem way cooler than pogs

Back in my days around 1999 it was fingerboards
Then 9/11 happened now it's this
9/11 caused autism

All the youtube videos are geared towards, "LOOK AT ME, I GOT THIS LITTLE THING".

Just save up and get a Harley.

jewish spinners

a friend of mine (28 years old) has one of those fucking things and he brings it to the bar. it's annoying as shit.

What the fuck does that thing even do?

I bought one. I fuck around with it while I'm waiting on my servers to update or isos to download. It's just a stupid desk toy.

Christ.

it spins

The Jews outlawed finger boxes.

Sucks for them all I need is some rebar tie wire and I can keep bending it until it's a perfectly balanced crankshaft for an engine design of my choosing and then twirl it to my heart's content.

there is a whole genre of fidget toys, been around for decades, one of the best is the twisty fidget toy with the bumps, us autists do like them

I'll take my trusty finger-box collection any day over this stupid fad

We used to play marbles. Then one fall after summer break, all the kids had pogs and no one gave a shit about marbles. I'm still upset about that to this day

I just saw these on the news today as a "phenomenon". My kids haven't asked for one yet, and I'm not asking them if they know what they are.

ayo hole up?

It's like a dreidel that spins on your finger
It's just a spinning top made of skateboard wheel shit
It's fucking beyblades you balance on your finger

are those skateboard bearings?

It's basically a stim toy. It amuses us autists because we would just flap our hands or spin around in circles or something otherwise. I thought Sup Forums would be into it.

It spins. That's it.

Shills. The answer is shills.
Move along.

I remember that, I was in living in Winnipeg at the time.

I actually preferred Pogs, marbles was stressful and the Native kid always cheated and had the furthest fucking flick

Wouldn't he be fucking around with coasters or his keys or change otherwise?

I'm a bad fidgeter if I don't consciously control myself. I also have a few breathing ticks that are really annoying to constantly control. I wish there was an easy way to get rid of them.

you stick your cock in those little holes?

no fucking idea, he says he got it through a kickstarter or some shit.

Yes that's how sex works

I literally havent heard about them until my brother was talking aboit them yesterday, then later i see the dumbass neighbor kid playing with one

LOL...wtf are you going on about, Jesus...Americans.

Men have Autism.

Women have Frontal Lobe Damage/Disorder.

Social Engineering is a fascinating thing.

...they're not really that to Gen Z, though. Millenials are mostly the ones getting them. They are, to Millenials, what Pogs were to Millenials. Just 15 years later.

>tfw 18
>Don't know what pogs are

Silly bands and Osiris shoes are from my time

Is it true that teens in the late 90s/early 2000s had wristbands of things they would do like oral/kissing/sex etc?

Americans can't get hard due to circumcison.

They sell rods you use to stuff your limp dick where it needs to get in to, and then you shock it with aligator clips to trigger orgasm. This is why our white population is in decline.