Lol

lol

A FUCKING ESSAY

>60 pages

One of the all time embarrassing attempts at writing. Shouldnt be surprising though, this girl dropped out of a social science degree in 2nd year because se was failing. Also she fucked 2 black guys on her Langley BC highschool football team. Only nu-pol and faggot reddit losers think she is /our girl/, and they need the noose for it.

>Also she fucked 2 black guys on her Langley BC highschool football team

sauce

LOL really???

>Yes goy, baby boomers and islam create your problems, banks and God's chosen have nothing to do with that, support Israel because the fight islam!
One day this kike cunt will hang.

I'm a 6/10 at best and you could FUCK ME!!! if you hate this stuff too~!!

sauce?

What a sexy bitch.

>Also she fucked 2 black guys on her Langley BC highschool football team.
Doubt it. 85% white 1% black. There was probably only 2-4 black people her age in the city.

Fuck I wish Lauren would just punch my balls.

Lauren Simonsen stronk

Thw fuck you loling at you pathetic faggot? She wins debates left and right against hysterical leftists, she turns up to dangeous and violent situations where people know who she is and wish to do her harm, she's actualized and sharp and eloquent and in her spare tine she wrote a good alt-lite primer. The fuck have you been up to that can compare, you sissy fucking pathetic bitch?

>failing a social science degree in the second year

LITERALLY HOW?! Those classes are fucking piss easy. All you need to do is know how to write at essentially a high school level and retain the basics of what you read.

I mean come on you don't actually mean 6/10. Am I under the spell? Is she hotter to me because I like what she says and also get a little sexual excitement from right-wing views, because I'm pretty sure she's just hot fuck you man

are you sure it wasn't surrey? there's tons of niggers in that degenerate shit hole

could I? could I fuck her? That'd be great

Woman cant possible be dedicated to idea, she just utilizes it to extract attention and shekels from gullible. And anyone who isnt naming the jew is either a gooy shabbos goy or jew himself.

Eh, she's kind of generic looking. Alone she might look better, but she's got the kind of face you wouldn't pick out in a crowd, and it would get old pretty fast.

That book looks retarded

Most people who are alt right were alt lite at first. The one leads to the other, so I hate it when people bash those who are a little upstream.

We need our political views and theorem to be normalized to society. This is part of that process.

We are finally turning the tide.

Shut the fuck up and stop auto-cucking yourselves like the Republicans you fucking faggot retards are.

You all laugh, but my sister loves this pamphlet. She's been sharing it with all her friends so there's that.

>against hysterical leftists
Who have no arguments...
>she's actualized and sharp and eloquent
That's your personal subjective opinion.

Yes hussein

She appeal to masses.

We need masses.

Unless you want another 4 million Syrians in your ancient homeland, Mehmet

>a
>fucking
>pamphlet

Not going to lie, I'd probably fail them. Not cut out for university.

Fuck you, why would I listen to someone with a Turkish flag on these matters?

user speaks the trufs. We do need the masses. And for that, they must become accustomed to our rough edges, and we to their marble polish

Pretty sure she got screwed by niggers, and just looking for some grey hair dick and islam dick next.

It's too late. Western civilization cannot be saved. WW2 was it's last stand.

>implying western civilization needs saving
>implying christians aren't as bad as the muslim
>implying the barbarians were the bad guys

Hey faggot, no one care about your Turkish opinions. We look down on you. Go suck your cousin's cock at the sauna.

Fuck off Ping Patel

hearing her attempt to debate well spoken people is fucking tortuously cringe worthy

it's fucking embarrassing that she is a self appointed face of this movement

You stupid niggers Aryan faggots need to stop with supporting these supposedly "red pilled" roasties!!!

These whores are not red pilled and don't give a fuck about a white man struggles or any man. They seek attention, that's it!!!!!!

WOMEN CAN'T NEVER EVER BE RED PILLED!!!!!! WOMEN ARE NOT LOYAL TO ANY TRIBE AND WILL BACKSTAB YOU!!!

Think about it? Why ever since alt right views started getting popular roasties started to get their hands in to it? Women follow trends!

she has that ugly lisp mouth where her tongue is so clearly too big for her mouth, and her fat cheeks seriously bother me

gonna need sauce on the black guy thing

okay well that's kind of adorable

tell your sis to keep it up

Agreed

Are you making white babies? If not then STFU.

The exact dynamics don't matter. You are only partly right, they are also craving a big 8" Aryan cock. That's progress in the right direction. Don't know why you're so booty blasted.

I don't care about your insecurities fagboy. Go suck a dick.

Exactly you fucking autistic dipshit.

It has to become the BIGGEST, most POPULAR trend. And that means MAINSTREAM.

We need these backstabbing women to backstab the fucking shit out of the Left that the helped create, in a way that only women can betray.

You are a absolute fucking KEK

>women authors
ayy

>baby boomers, immigrants and islam screwed my generation
>so what if im jewish?

kek

she's 21 years old and wrote a book lo-fuckin-l.
What does she know about the world?

>6/10
yeah right buddy, she's an awoovement of her own

exactly. all these nu-faggot hipsters want to keep this movement underground. we want this to become mainstream.

R8 how much of an attention whore she is out of 10.

>leaf cucking for a roastie
like pottery

6/10

I mean she's not wrong

It's more shareblue character assassination bullshit. She's Jewish. She's a coalburner etc. Anybody who supports our views in the mainstream must be discarded.

Fuck off already.

8/10
that's her job, she's a solo journalist who gets paid when spergs give her their neetbux on patreon

no u. Turks are notorious fags

I think she's forgetting (((something))) important

Berkeley made me understand......

I cuck for the alt lite cause I'm in favor of right-wing "intersectionality" as opposed to infighting, when things are as abysmal as they are already.

Surrey is brown not black silly
t. Surreyfag

So what's my real name? You know it's not Lauren I assume. White meat only!

she's jewish

My sister and I used to get in plenty of arguments about the refugee crisis. It would always boil down to "what about the woman and children" with her. After reading, my sister would pretty much parrot what I was telling her all along.

I smell you jew

Hello roastie

You don't get to Deus Vult unless you're Catholic. Fuck all these heretics.

fuck the langley cowboys.
t.white rock titans

Just because you like jerking it to her, doesn't mean she's smart or articulate.

>we
Kill yourself, retard.

I like fatties, thigh gaps are bluepilled and dreary.

Profiting through "clickbait" title targeted to le donald and nu pol.

She's a fuckwit who can't even articulate relatively simple concepts well, and is a victim of the same inability to self-scrutinize that she incessantly insists is symptomatic of the left. Whatever, I guess she's still relatively successful.

This

Nothing worst then a faggot protestant or jew trying to deus vault

t. lonely MGTOW

remember that 10 year old kid who wrote a mainstream conservative book and then became a faggot shitlib salon writer?

Idc alt lite is better than no alt lite

What about Jews sieg heiling? I need to know...

You are the reason America is the way it is you bitter, whiny beta cuck with your impotent and feminine rage.

not to mention shes in some shit hole no name university. she didn't even make it to sfu let alone ubc.

nu pol eats this shit up!

My family has been in the US for 300 years and served in every war.

You are a fake American, you are so stupid, so worthless, that you cannot get out of your own way. Fuck off and stop killing the country my family has died for, for all of those 300 years. I want America to win, you worthless fucking bitch.

nice fanfiction

A P P R O P R I A T E D

>Le epic Deus Vult meme!

Fucking kill yourself.

>not cranking it to Lauren Southern regularly
fucking autistic normies get off Sup Forums

>being proud of your family members because they fought for jews
good goy

Germans and Englishman fought in the Crusades, too. Some of their descendants are now Protestant. It's just LARPing no matter what your denomination is.

When will Sup Forums learn that naming the jew in Canada carries a $100K fine and 10 years in prison. She couldn't if she wanted to.

?
The fuck are you on about?

>solo journalist
Calm down. Let's not get carried away with anything.

Sometimes i ask myself, how come these people are making thousands of dollars a month.

But then...

Who cares if Lauren "BLACKED" Southern wants white dick now. Once you go black we don't want you back.

Thinking every war was a direct result of a Jewish cabal. You must be retarded.

And all of them would have ben on the football team.

Just cause she was in a photo with some nigger blogger doesn't mean she's a coal burner, by the way.

>implying most of England wasn't catholic before the church of England
During the early years of Abrahamic expansion, the British Isles were catholic m8

Shitheads: how everyone except my generation screwed my generation.

Every one since at least WWI, yes.

Ontario Human Rights Tribunal, maybe your provinces doesn't have an equivalent but its a literal thought crime kangaroo court you get taken to for offending the wrong person.