How does it feel to get continuously BTFO'D by minorities Sup Forums?

How does it feel to get continuously BTFO'D by minorities Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=k9hDi-085lU
rottentomatoes.com/tv/dear_white_people/s01
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

those shows are all pretty good desu

Whats your point? That coloreds like to watch movies that shit on white people? Tyler Perry movies always made money.

[x] new
[x] exciting

this, it's not their fault that whites are too busy making capeshit and other retarded soap opera trash while blacks are actually making good movies and tv

>RT owned by Comcast and Warner Bros/Time Warner

REALLLLLLYYYYYY MADDDDDEEEE MEEEEE THINNNNNKKKKKKKKKK

Yep, the (((critics))) love this shit

Read the Netflix reviews for Dear White People.

(((Hollywood))) already knows. It's part of their plan.

You are just as delusional as the libs, always making everything about race just because you found a correlation. noose.

Niggers don't know that tv and movies are bad for them.

>tfw no desire to see any of these

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure they're good shows, but as a white person I just have absolutely no desire to see black people just sort of running around and existing. The entire premise is just unappealing to me.

you mean to tell me people who review things and live/die by upholding their reputation happened to give high ratings to content because MUH DIVERSITY

noooooooo

say it isn't so

>RT owned by Comcast and Warner Bros/Time Warner

I thought you meant Russia Today for a second and that REALLY made me think

RT is so cancerous

However "Get Out" was funny as fuck as a meme movie

Rotten Tomatoes is proof of nothing. It's owned by Jew megamedia corporations.

Come up with better bait. You are a disgrace to Straya.

just imagine I posted that picture about a jew making a nigger become a rapper, it about sums it up
Also, "Girls" had raving reviews but shit ratings

No see, what this shit means is that we need to start meme wars against these shows. I don't mean with pepes (though Kek may will it), I mean with negative ratings and 'artistic critiques'. It's time to make PC culture feel like a fad. Use the russia techniques if need be. Make fake profiles pretending to be black or whatever. Comment, comment, and comment some more. Complain to networks, complain to studios, etc. USE PC CULTURE AGAINST THEM, but don't let them know it's us attacking.

well niggers have always been good at music and arts.

liberal media give 100%

user score less than half that

really activates my almonds

Totally not the result of braindead journalists. Call me when the black equivalent of Orson Welles, Andrei Tarkovsky, Stanley Kubrick, Ingmar Bergman, David Lynch, etc emerges.

gtfo you faggot shills.

Everyone knows rotten tomatoes has been compromised.

IMDB
>DWP 6.2/10
>Insecure 7.6
>Get Out 8
>Atlanta 8.6

those are not 100%

>Anyone believing in sjw rotten tomatoes critics

Also this. People know whats good and what isnt. Regardless of what some critic who sold him/herself out to the jew says

uhhh, atlanta was pretty good

>user ratings

Didn't see Dear white people and Insecure yet but Atlanta and Get out where very good.

>Average rating 8.8/10
>100% score
wat?

Atlanta/get out were alright hVent seen the other shit there's obviously an agenda there.

Your digits confirm the truth.

>Sending in the emu

>white people are afraid to criticize KANGZ
even normies know this.

>IMDB

I notice a lot of those negative reviews are by people who only have one review...

User ratings are the only thing that matters.faggot.

Have you ever watched that Atlanta show? All the black characters act white as fuck. If you ever hung around black people you would know they act nothing of the sort. Show is totally white washing niggers.

I don't care about rotten tomatoes man

I've personally seen all these shows and they're pretty good

This is what happens when (((Hollywood))) becomes so arrogant they think they can control what kind of movies we want to watch, and choose to market crappy movies rather than make good movies that people will actually like.

I'm just saying, I'd give it a perfect 5/7

Insecure is good. Dear White People is just ok.

>wat?

RT counts their "top reviewers" in a special way to determine if something is high or low rated.

Top reviewers are all establishment media cucks who bend over backwards for SJW horseshit.

Get out and Atlanta are actually good tho

Not really. Popular art sure but actually meaningful, intelligent art? Few and far between. I'll give them jazz, funk and blues but niggers don't listen to that. They listen to R&B and Rap

someone told me that "Get out" is actually pretty good.

It's ackshully race cist. There's no white abos

>Rotten Tomatoes
>Credible

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

>(((Rotten Tomatoes)))

If you look up the demos for who actually watches Television. It's black people and women. Who gives a shit about these shows. I don't watch television in the first place.

>average rating 8.8/10
>gets a 100%
Wait, huh?
How does that work?

It's funny because Get Out wasn't actually shitty and race baiting to get the outrage machine to prop it up. It was genuinely pretty good and subverted a lot of my expectations.

Didn't see the others.

Show that controversial will probably drive people to actually make a review of it.

Sure, 100%...
I have a feeling the new MARVEL Black Panther movie coming out soon (all black cast) is gonna get a minimum of 100% too by Rotten Tranniematos as well
Wish I could bet on it

>wasting time watching television
>watches shows about niggers

Lol this

>if critics like it, it'll make money with the general population!

This.

See, these motherfuckers blame in on da joos and dismiss and don't do a fucking thing about the real problem. Probably actually kikes or niggers reflecting

>I've personally seen all these shows and they're pretty good

>Thousands of movies out there, still chooses to see these kind of movies.

Black people certainly love to show those music and movie ratings and talk about said scores when they are good.

But as soon as you start to talk about interesting and serious numbers, like the IQ bell curve or crime graphics, they just run.

Might wanna check the user scores Shillberg

A lot of people raided and gave it shitty reviews based on the title. The show actually gives counterpoints to sjw shit and points out flaws in their logic.

better than wasting time getting angry at nigger shows I haven't seen on a mongolian fingerpainting forum

whose are shit movies/series. nobody cares

youtube.com/watch?v=k9hDi-085lU

Is it? I'm not going to waste 8+ hours on this shitty thread.

(((Comcast))) (((Warner Bros)))

>minority
Nigger, there's more browns than whites in the world.

America is the biggest mistake ever happend to the west. We wouldn't even have race-mixing in the west without America. And now they force me to watch niggers on TV? No, thanks.

It's shit tier propaganda for the SJW crowd no one worth considering gives a flying shit.

Atlanta and Get Out were pretty good. But, I couldn't even get through the first episode of "Dear White People"

Yeah, it was shit.

This might be true, but this shit comes all out from the USA. Noboday cares about Africans in Africa.

/thread

Africans in africa are actively genociding whites.

sure, especially on the internet where every faggot can create multiple accounts to manipulate scores

They finally got their reparations.

Exactly, These aren't bad shows, but they got those scores from sjw type critics.

>And now they force me to watch niggers on TV?

Nobody is forcing you to watch shit. Are you being forced to post on Sup Forums?

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HUNNITT

How does it feel to be a pet for the jews nigger?

Explain "BTFO"
I don't watch movies nor television. I do not subject myself to their narrative. You can continue to get "cucked" or "btfo" or whatever your kind says, but I am beyond their bullshit.

The "100%" is how many people gave it a pass, i.e 50% or over. That's how RT counts scores. I think it's a pretty good idea.

I am an unphased blonde/blue eyed pale person. You are still a shitskin.

Looks like I win, again

Also, be sure to trust the website owned 70% by comcast/NBC its not like they produce metric shit tons of liberal propaganda daily.....

What a shame no one except SJW cucks will watch it because anti-white racism is unappealing to normal people.

Just because Darrels a bloody drongo poofter doesnt mean all australians are

I wouldn't know, it hasn't happened yet

>Race is a social construct, it is meaningless, do not judge us on the color of our skin

>Hey WHITE PEOPLE look at these movies made by BLACK PEOPLE that have perfect or near-perfect scores on rotten tomatoes! You mad, WHITE PEOPLE??? Us BLACK PEOPLE are better than you!

Niggers don't make good tv, they're not capable of anything let alone making decent tv shows

>implying people use Rotten Tomatoes

kek, check the user scores it's probably 20%

they only give them good scores to serve some sadistic equality agenda. or not to be deemed racist.
Those shows suck at best .

AUDIENCE SCORE 54%

rottentomatoes.com/tv/dear_white_people/s01

>look up dear white people on rotten tomatoes
>paid critics gave it a 10/10
>average User Score (The people who actually have to pay to watch it)
>4/10
Wow.

User ratings have never steered me wrong, Ahmed

honestly who that actually loves cinema looks to rotten tomatos for literally any opinion relating to cinema or otherwise?

Here's the thing, you can't trust anyone to be genuine when it comes to this sort of thing. They simply are going to rate them as perfect merely because it involves blacks. This is the same problem with modern peer reviewed science. No one would ever publish something that defies the leftist consensus. If they did they would have their career ruined.

Why do niggers have to congratulate themselves every time they do anything?

The Jews in Hollywood have lost all their power. Whites don't seem to have any ambition to take over the film industry, you know, cause it is a dying industry.

So we let the niggers have it. No one cares. Cinema will be a rare thing in the future. Just like blockbuster.

bruh, white people are a minority in the world...racists btfo

Why are audiences so racist?

Stop mixing all of us with fucking stupid niggers!

the tomato score is simply a pass/fail grade.

any positive review is tomato.
any negative review is splatter.

100% means they're all reviews that are like 6/10 or higher.

so if you have 10 reviews that are all 7/10; it's a 100% tomato rating but an average of 7/10.

Needs to be white version of "Dear White People" called "Hey, Niggers!"

It could be a documentary series on how all the places with a disproportionately high number of blacks is a total shit hole.

Like we give a shit what a bunch of decaying cadavers in the ground think.

It's nice to see such strong POC lead casts do as well in the eyes of the tomato as Supernatural, the formulaic tv series about ghost hunting.

>more shareblue shilly shit posting

It;s getting real boring now