My view of history:

My view of history:

This whole place was always just a proxy war between stormfront and various leftist groups, a battleground of shills. The difference is, the stormfags won over a lot of people to varying degrees by presenting convincing arguments/statistics, while the sjw's continually send themselves in to get bogged down in the quagmire and roundly slaughtered. Then they send in the next outrage-flavor of the month group in to fight against what they now call the "alt right". We are essentially the hardened mujahadeen who thrive on the proxy battles between the two polar ends of the political paradigm, who just can't quite be controlled.

The_Donald redditfags I think kind of came up as a normie branch of Sup Forums, riding the meme magic wave in favor of electing trump, the giant fuck you we sent to washington. And then they got caught in the middle of the proxy war. The leftists consortium then tried to use them against us, a bit like the splits between various terrorist groups, who hate each other, but are still not going to play ball with the regional powers. So they get manipulated from all angles, and being less shrewd than pol, it's a bit like an uncontrollable turret. Naturally, pol becomes ultra paranoid, rightfully so, but it's taken its toll to an extent.

I urge you all to keep this in mind:
Trump was elected for the lols. He's better than hillary, much more amusing, and aggravates the daylights out of MSM faggots. The leftists try to make us mad that trump isn't doing what we wanted, and it is frustrating, but remember, he was never that likely to deliver on much, he was a meme for meme's sake. They are the ones throwing a tantrum. I personally, couldnt care less. Accelerate the process, he was never going to save us anyway.
Stay mad leftists.

Any shills with their revisionist history and fake screencaps wish to correct me?
Any fellow oldfags agree/disagree?
I've been thinking about the history of this place in terms of geopolitics. It's rather interesting. There's a lot more to it, but I think this is a pretty good backdrop.

Good point.
But I think that the spooks are in on this as well

I think it's likely that they are. I'm not sure how serious they take it though. Maybe moreso as time goes forward. FBI user seemed to have good info, I still don't know what to think about that though.

He who controls the memes of production, may be much more valuable than people yet realize.

Nice get.

This is all going to end in another civil war. I hoped and hoped that we could resolve differences without one, but hope for that is draining away quickly. Here's the problem: the war isn't coming fast enough. I have a kid that's about to be a teenager. I wanted the war in my day so that my kid wouldn't have to fight. I'm getting old. We are leaving the actual fighting to our kids instead of manning up and fighting ourselves.

Yeah, you're probably right. It may end up being a completely different kind of war though. Time will tell. You'd think that the charade has gone on long enough and something is about to happen..but the elites aren't stupid and they may be able to string this out a lot longer than people expect. Or they may be able to pull off a silent war of sorts, a disaster of only modest proportions, controlled and spun carefully throughout, avoiding actual bloodshed.

Talked to my dad today (he's a baby boomer) about a certain labor organizer getting assassinated back in the day (I come from a place where labor organizations were a necessity to keep workers safe and paid with actual money). When this organizer was openly killed (as was his entire family), I asked: why didn't y'all riot? He answered in a way I never expected: I don't know. No excuses, no explanations. Just dumbfounded acceptance. We CAN fight back. We just need to remember that we can.

I hope that "We the People" eventually remember that "We the People" is the reason for this whole thing. It's not supposed to be a system created so that a few millionaire's sons have privilege, position, and political power. The whole thing was started to preserve the rights of the lowest among us.

Yeah I agree. A lot of political issues have no clear expedient answers though. And since nothing of substance is ever actually discussed in gov't, an attempt is never even made.
I feel like if someone just went to congress, asked both sides to see where they agree. Write it on a chalkboard, then see if there is consensus on a small, one page bill to do one specific thing, the way laws are supposed to be (not 5k page novels on the ins and outs of lobbying), pass the bill, and repeat until at least something good comes out of it.

Daily reminder, if you think fags, shitskins, and retards deserve to live then you should head on back to plebbit.

i'd take a retarded, gay shitskin who actually embraced traditional western values over any white globalist or evil kike any day.

Stormfront astroturfing wasn't as bad here as it was on /new/ and it came to a huge head when Sup Forums was raiding them back in 2010 also from this stromfront hit Sup Forums Sup Forums /new/ and absolutely destroyed /q/ for a week and mootykins locked the board (this is one of the reason /qa/ has a hateboner for us) so alot of people stayed and natsoc generals became pretty big and nigger hate generals. Esentally Sup Forumss board culture is a half aborted version of /new/ and stormfag astroturfing also qlot of newfags came in when it was being deleted and came back because the banners were on everyboard and Sup Forums had intraboard raids here for a while

Just remember the force of evil behind all that is wrong with our world.

yeah i remember some of that. for a while, everything was stormfag this, stormfag that.. Akin to the shareblue crying we have now. What's funny to me is that while this place isn't full stormfront, it eventually adopted a lot of its views. For me, It's impossible to deny statistics. I don't necessarily hate any group of people, but if you can't judge a group's actions based on their statistical occurrence, what else can you judge them on? In a weird way, the stormers pulled off a huge victory in the collective minds of society. Like acquiring a small startup that turned out to be google.

You can't afford two bullets?

Lol seems ur the mad one faggot

kek.
For a while there, the price of bullets made it a serious enough question to consider the value proposition..

Personally, I'm more about the culture. White country - best country, but I'm not against having others, as long as it's limited and for the benefit of the people, not unlimited flooding of low iq bums and freeloaders.

your mad-dar seems to be miscalibrated. I am amused, quite thoroughly, and intrigued by the history of events that saw an obscure tajik penis-splint whittling forum become a semi-influential geopolitical player. The left is increasingly unhinged, and showing how tolerant they really are.

None at all ITT. Strange because the D&C shill wave we've been experiencing lately is incredibly easy to bait and troll.

The fact that the leftists are now using CIA-tier tactics to tear apart the "alt right" is what unnerves me though. Sure it's amusing that they consider this board such a major threat to their plans, but still....

Yeah i expected at least a token shill backlash. The current tactics are a bit concerning. But i don't think the opinion of this place can be so easily swayed. The stormfags succeeded with statistics. All they have is bait. I also wonder if these tactics aren't more born out of their desire to feel like internet geniuses because they're jealous of the power of memes.

I wish we could have Nigel Farage as president. I love listening to that guy talk. Every video of him is fucking priceless.

These faggots aren't doing a very good job of shilling but they're a little bit better than the JIDF and CTR were. Every Strawpoll I've seen about Sup Forums supporting Trump has had the majority of users still supporting the guy to some degree, so clearly their tactics aren't working as well as they think.

The shilling is just turning into background noise at this point. It's always the same "HURR T_D KIKE NIGGER SHILL!" argument often posted with a bastardized Sup Forums meme (sort of like the Drumpf pepes) that makes them look like a leftist trying and failing to imitate a Sup Forums user. They're so fucking easy to spot and they're accomplishing nothing but shilling to themselves.

It's the number of these faggots and their persistence that concerns me the most. Even SRS and the JIDF fucked off after awhile when their plans got exposed.

heh I agree. it's also funny to me, the drumpf thing, as if making him sound more german was going to make us dislike him.

Libshits are childish by nature so of course calling Trump a silly name would be one of their tactics.

I disagree. Sup Forums is the epitome of the egalitarian ideal. Here you have no identity, your opinion can't be censored because of religion/gender/political ideology/sexual oreintation. Here you are user, equal to every other user. When you put forward your opinion, you aren't judged on your identity, but rather the merit of the idea.
The PC police have no authority here. Every topic and thought is open for discussion. Even topics/thoughts that some may find immoral. In that since Sup Forums is also a nihilistic paradise.
This intersection of the egalitarian ideal and the nihilistic ideal, coupled with the fact that what happens here can't devolve into physical violence, leads to something remarkable. Sup Forums is the truest form of civil discourse left in this world. It can't be divided and conquered along identity lines. The sheer number of different opinions makes consensus almost impossible.
To try and subvert Sup Forums or influence it is useless. For every user that is influenced many more are unaffected by the attempt. That's why this place scares the shit out of the powers that be. That's why it's been shilled so hard for so long. There is no way to control Sup Forums and they don't know what to do about it.
It's chaotic and for some reason people find beauty in that chaos. But once they see the genius of Sup Forums as a forum, they are here forever.