The Red Pill

This is really good
Hit close to home when she started talking about divorce

Have any of you guys watched this? What did you think?

Nobody has seen this?

I've heard of it but I haven't got around to watching it, I've heard good things, especially how the main feminist documents her thoughts throughout the movie.

It's very good. Definitely worth the money to rent

It illustrates the MRA plight very well, and the documenter slowly changing views.

I saw shoe's review of it an will probably watch it over the summer
Sucks some "feminists" are trying to get it banned.

Shame that they are
The irony behind their protests of this movie are laughable

I saw a clip where one feminist was spewing out the weakest arguments against men's rights.
You could have replaced the audio with a long "REEEE" and it would have made as much sense.

Big red is in it too
Sounds like a fucking idiot

hahah
That was the woman who was spewing shit arguments!
(Correction she's a demigodsexual vanilla armadillo my apologies)

Fuck that and fuck every shills in this thread.

The fucking feminist cunt that made this and trying to paint redpilling as an evil thing and how white males must kill themselves and how women are oppressed fuck you go to hell no one loves you go die in fire fuck you feminist.

Had recently moved to America from Yugoslavia and hate women and feminists hate weak and gay men here fuck everyone and fuck this I refuse to read that is made from mind polluted whore of a woman!

Tired of bullshit days with bullshit people this makes me sick of bullshit people fuck everyone atleast I work hard in welding and weight jobs not afraid to punch feminists and weak men fuck liberals.

>a slav has join the game

Step on a lego you filthy immigrant

Looks like someone doesn't know what this documentary is about

Spoilers
It's about the MRAs

Its sucks dick, downoladed the 4gb torrent when it came out and i was disappointed. Search for a stream like its not worth the download. Not a real redpill.

I take joy in stepping lego while you can't leave basement because of McDonald food fatting up your legs fuck you.

Then tell me what it is then because after living here and seeing filthy left and women spew shit and lies I fail to take up interests to hear more rubbish shit from feministand weak men fuck feminism and fuck lazy fucks I work my life for many years and I hear weak men cry about not getting hoemone pills and hurting from lifting boxes.

I have no pity or patience for propaganda anymore fuck left.

She and people who believe as she does are such a cancer to society. This is the sort of stuff that alienated me from the left. Every arguement she makes starts with "shut the fuck up" and she just assumes moral authority, as if she has no possibility of being flawed.

If anyone wants to know why Donald is our president, this is a good place to start. 9/10 movie, would have liked to see documentary lady nude.

Bump

You do realize this is a redpill for normies not us right?

My GF forced me to watch it. The first hour is solid, moving stuff that made her head explode. The last hour is the same as the first but weaker. It forces you to grapple with realities of femenism if you're a femenist

Seriously watch it with your girlfriend

Ain't nothing wrong with watching it though. There's a lot of info to use against a feminist in here that any of us could use

The movie is a huge slap in the face to feminists, by a feminist, it is excellent, I recommend you watch i... oh wait you're eastern euro, sorry, I recommend you pirate it, then watch it

>money
>rent
kek