How Sup Forums neckbeards would fare in real life when their LARPing goes too far:

How Sup Forums neckbeards would fare in real life when their LARPing goes too far:

youtu.be/HYoHcExQjV4

Don't fuck with us
t. antifa

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

designated poo in street man claims to be antifa

lol

Folks of color? That sounds racist.

>that kid with glasses at 1:07 unironically saying "fucking cucks", "shills", and "kekistan"
le_donald was a mistake

Can we get to the actual war already?

Do they defend the Muslims or the Queers when the Muslims attack the Queers?

we should get syria general on this and figure out where they are. we can't get the russians to bomb them but at least we'll know where the threats are.

ROFL, I don't think it would take more than 1 real fighter to take out that whole group in that picture. I give it less than a minute and they're done. Please, bring it. Bring it as hard as you can.

There is something off with them. Yes, they have guns yet look so effeminate. I feel like they just show guns to intimidate the right but scared of using it.

Look like airsoft guns, they look made of plastic.

Listen poo, you are the weakest men of any ethnicity. Please don't embarrass yourself further.

NICE AIRSOFT RIFLES, FAGGOT.

>Liberty for all (Except white people)

Pikeville?

You can see the rounds in the P90, but OK.

probably just a sticker you can put on mags. There are countless custom options for airsoft

General rule of thumb for these pics - if the gun has some Call of Duty-tier attachment like a holographic site, silencer, ACOG scope, etc. it's probably airsoft.

>implying that's Sup Forums
that looks like r/the_donald to me you silly nigger

Oh, almost forgot

If you see that coupled with people wearing fucking empty plate carriers, then it IS airsoft.

Every fucking airsofter owns an empty plate carrier.

your "communities" are getting deported and theres nothing you can do about it.

what are you going to do with your little guns? the government has drones, planes, and tanks. you cant do shit rofl

>nuts on your chest

echo 1 p 90 magazines had the faux bullets in them

>"In the name of humanity!"
>"Save Kekistan!"

HAHAHAHA HAVE YOU EVEN LOOKED AT THE PICTURE YOU JUST POSTED?
This shit made my day, a bunch of chubby manlets with airsoft rifles LARPing as guardians of the people who want them dead.

Last time you had a battle you literally gassed yourselves, careful not to break a nail while you do your little performance with those peashooters.

Nah, they didn't get really rekt. The brave Kekistani defended his flag.

Antifa won't come out if they can't mask themselves like a Klansman.

They really want a war, don't they?

Those are Airsoft guns idiot.

Oh I'll fuck with you

>t. unemployed vet who spends his days shitposting, standing in front of his mirror practicing reload drills and spends whatever income he has on rounds for the range

Please stop being a pussy and start the civil war already so I don't have to get a job

thx bby

I hope so

ANTIFA was formed by Jews in 1933. ANTIFA was going to be the army that conquered Germany. Hitler fought ANTIFA and this contributed to him being chosen as Fuhrer. In Hitler's time, it was good to bash a communist because they were a serious threat to the Nation.

However, today is different. Today, the CIA and MOSSAD control, finance and direct ANTIFA just like before. But the difference is, now (((they))) have a blueprint for the creation of ''Greater Israel.''

ANTIFA is the controlled opposition largely responsible for the flames of Nationalism among the People. E-celebs and "pied pipers" call to you to join them in the streets to fight the communists. But this is deceit. Stop and think a moment. Ask yourself one question:

>Without Jews to finance them, and without Zionist politicians to protect them legally, would ANTIFA be a problem?

I think you will agree the answer is "no." So what's happening exactly?

1/2

I could beat the living shit out of every person in this picture.

Jews and Zionists are creating a wave of Nationalism.
They are putting Nationalists into power by exposing their competition as corrupt (Trump, Le Pen, etc. all share the same playbook). They're Zionists, user. The goal is to have Nationalism rise and fail miserably, and because the movement is led by whites, by proxy then whites and "white nationalism" will be blamed. There will be nuclear war, terrible biological attacks which will kill many and other travesties against God and man. All this to show how infantile, useless, flawed and outdated Nationalism and the concept of "Nations" is. After all, user: Nationalism always results in war. At least that is the lie. The People will accept the NWO because the alternative is, they believe, more wars, more disease, more famine and more death. This is why Nationalism is rising.

And I'm not telling you to NOT fight communists, but I am telling you to ensure your efforts will pay off.
They will only pay off if you attack those who control, direct, finance and protect ANTIFA:

>Jews
and
>Zionists

Wake up the world to the treachery of the Eternal Merchant.
Or we can continue being distracted by 19 year old beta males LARPING as communist soldiers while the real threat, Jews and Zionists, take over the world.

The future belongs to you.

You do realize that the airsoft P90 makes them look like they have rounds in them? Quit being dumb.

>antifa

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

Can't express enough hate for these motherfuckers

POO IN LOO

Oh for fucks sake, don't any of you faggots remember the first rule of Sup Forums? Keep that autism here if you're going to try and be some sort of badass

Awesome, it only took 240 years to go from the capital of liberty and independence to the capital of silence and oppression. Great job Boston

Day of the loo when? Flush out the indian subhumans off this board.

"Boston antifa" is two people trolling antifa. They are parody

Will they defend the trans and queers from the muslims that want to kill them that they also are defending?

Or are Muslims higher on the POC victim pyramid, so you will side with them and fight the trans and gays?