A pedo confesses

yeah I'm a pedo. the typical pedoshit monster that should be gassed or shot to the head according to you. but you know what? I don't even care. women are parasites, women are natural whores and home wreckers.

Nature clearly says that once she bleeds, she's for breed. You got a problem with that? complain to nature. Oh wait, you CAN'T. because you can't BREATHE otherwise. Yes faggots, fucking OXYGEN came from nature! and while I'm at it, you can't stop anything that nature dictates. natural disasters? oh please you can only let such disasters pass. you can't eliminate such threat. you can't stop the heat of summer and cold of winter from coming.

But alas, Man in his vainglory and insurmountable pride will, in his vain, still keep on insisting they can fight nature. What happened then? White women are getting more and more whorish and monkey branching between cock carousels. They want Muslim men because White men refuses the whoring White vagina.

So yeah, I'm a pedo. You whites can have your whoring white women to yourself. I plan to safekeep a loli from turning into a whore and entering feminism university. Assuming said loli isn't brainwashed by feminism yet.

>Nature clearly says that once she bleeds, she's for breed.

Nature is not intelligent. Nature does not realize that humans have evolved to raise their children for two decades. Nature does not realize that a child's brain is underdeveloped and unable to consent to fucking a disgusting old pedophile like you.

You need to be gassed ASAP.

>Nature does not realize that a child's brain is underdeveloped and unable to consent to fucking a disgusting old pedophile like you.

"my definition of not a child is that she should have wrinkles, have saggy skin, droopy eyes, warts and must have bile"

you are a cuck and you can't even see it due to your leftist media brainwashing

I don't know about the rest, but I don't give a single shit about people like you, as long as they don't do anything to children.

>appeal to nature
Means absolutely nothing

rot in hell

Post pinoy lolis

I'm a hebe myself. I could never be attracted to pre-pubescent girls, but around 12-13 I can find attractive. After 20 women become dull.

>you whites

Statistically it had to be a shitskin.

yes you confessed.
anonymously.
on Sup Forums.
Most likely from behind a VPN.
How very brave of you.
try harder next time fuckhead.

>appeal to AoC

it works both ways

There's a treatment for your condition. Fast, effective, and best of all....permanent!

>yeah I'm a pedo
stop right there
there is nothing redeeming you can say
there are universal standards and natural laws. you break these being what you are
kys

Did you copy this from the women solution thread, somewhere else, or were you just so proud of your stirring oration that you had to come post it again?

Mfw lynchings will become socially acceptable again because filth like you think you can crawl out of whatever hole you lived in before

>all this virtue signaling
>not breeding with white womyn

Most people you meet in life would gladly kick the shit out of you and your infant fucking ass. Just know that when you're not online, faggot.

drop dead

Never change PH

and yet you're not breeding with wyt womyn

>pedo
>once she bleeds, she's for breed.
Stop using the incorrect (((terminology))) m8. Kikes are already subverting us enough, we need everyone interpreting these words to be on the same page if something's gonna be done about any of this

t. Peter Skully

Is it comfy in prison over there in that corrupt cesspit, Pete? I'm sure it is.

law is trying to defy nature
put age of sexual consent
lmao xddddd
kids around 12 can give consent and anyone that says that their brain is not mature enough
is just putting words into others mouth, saying they are right
its like how government brainwash people into law is always justice and right, no logical arguments about it

Is this pasta? That was fucking hilarious

>Philippines
Hope that Duterte kills you.

I personally don't care what another fantasies about. Pedo, gay, lesbian, whatever. The human brain is weird, and fantasies are just fantasies. Arresting people for thought crimes is fucking stupid, no matter if you like it or not.

But if you act out on any fantasy that is degenerate or harms another, then you should be out down. Especially if it's harming a child.

>Mexico
how's drug cartel doing there mah boi?

Honestly, I feel bad for pedophiles, not child molesters (they've gone out and hurt children, pedophiles haven't necessarily done this). Pedophiles are born with a sexual attraction that is seen as literally the worst thing in the world in our culture. That said, I wish nothing but pain and death on someone who sexually abuses a child.

a 12 year old boy entering puberty can't take care of a child. same for a 12 year old girl. laws exist to prevent this kind of reckless degeneracy. not to even mention kids are dumb as hell. they can't consent to something they don't understand. you instinctively know this.

fucking bullshit if you would get a chance to act on your fantasies would you not take it also this is not fantasies or a wierd kink it is immoral degenerate and mental illness personally i care more about the stability of society and nation and the future of both above anything else

I m wondering why are leftists trying to normalize pedophilia

W.W.F.Y.A.K.Y.

You should seriously considering putting a bullet in your head.

can we nuke the Philippines?

At this point nothing matters to leftists anymore. They believe you could be multigendered, homosexual, a fornicator. All you have to do is identify yourself as a preteen and it's all fine in their book(it'll be their position in 5-10 years) and if you disagree you'll be branded an agophobic pedophobic bigot.

They're not born with it, TRUST ME. Besides, studies show it almost ALWAYS links to childhood and experiences.

Somebody get the noose

Just die, pedro scum.

Maybe what you posted was valid 2500 years ago, where civilization was much less civilized. Human intellect transcended nature, and to live in society, we need to follow rules. You may not understand some of the rules because you're a brainlet, but most of them have a reason to be, a purpose. Yes, a little girl over 12 may be fertile, but that doesn't mean you can fuck her without suffering from the consequences of being born in a modern society. If you want to do whatever you want, be ready for the consequences, you huge scumbag, or start your own society and make your own laws, and I hope some nigger fucks your daughter and make her pregnant at 12, bringing several phycological disturbances while you realize there's no way she can raise her own children alone.

Also, you say women are natural whores and home wreckers, but you're literally a subhuman brainlet pedo scum who thinks knows about "nature", and that's the reason you failed at life.

Make a favor for nature and kill yourself! No one will miss you.

Kant believe in this pedophobic thread. There born dat way and ids dru lov. Look at this liberal collage study.

Wow, a NEET pedo larping to get attention on Sup Forums. Truly you are more ascended than us mere mortals.

Kill yourself OP. That will be a favor you'll be doing to us you degenerate scum.

Leave the poor little kids alone.

I don't think it's true if you fantasize about pedo shit that you'll end up raping a kid if you had a chance. Most men are attracted to 14+ year olds, but how many men actually go out and fuck 14-year-olds? It certainly isn't a majority of men.

A lot of this is just feminist bullshit anyways. Men have always been attracted to teenage girls, and they have always been attracted to older men.

If you're attracted to like, 5 year olds or some shit, then yeah... It's fucking sick. And if you make such sentiments known, you should be killed. Best to leave weird fantasies where they belong: inside your head.

>flag

i don't care what you do with your penis, op
:^)

>loli
Get your fucking weebshit out of here. You won't get any pussy at all. Not even a dog wants to breed with you. You should hang yourself for the sake of humanity.

>I don't have a brain when I was 12 therefore everyone at 12 doesn't have a brain.

this is what observable science do to idiots.

I hope Durette has you hanged

can you please stop taking in oxygen? because you are a waste of it.

don't care about nature? HA! best joke I've seen.

When they catch you they will put a big sign in your yard and you will be impoverished assuming you arent killed in prison. I hope you are crippled and spend your life in a wheelchair in some nursing home

>keyboard warrior

kys

Fucking shameful, fellow Flip. niggers like you are why our country's in the shitter. Hope Tatay Terte puts one in your face

God damn

>raise for two decades
lol
basement dwellers

>niggers like you are why our country's in the shitter.

I thought it was the Jews now its us pinoys? how about you buy a mirror next time and genuflect?

fpbp

I'm not arguing that it is bad because it is traditionally bad.
As I stated above, I don't care what turns you on as long as it doesn't harm children.
My problem with it is that children aren't able to consent, doesn't matter how you twist it in your favor they're still children.

>Philippine flag
>a pedo confesses

Are you a Democratic Party politician or an EU lobbyist?

naïve merchant

>Most men are attracted to 14+ year olds, but how many men actually go out and fuck 14-year-olds? It certainly isn't a majority of men.

actually they would love to marry the 14 y/o. not a stinking Christmas Cake.

he should just buy himself some silicon doll and do it in the butt in the basement, far away from real people.

t. old hag roastie

YOU WILL NEVER GET A SINGLE PENNY OUT OF MY 6 DIGITS YOU OLD HAG

A good lawyer costs much more than a silicon doll.

>I should be able to rape children because society is bad
Almost cut myself on that edge.

what age range do you like pedo senpai?

kek

Kill yourself. I hope you rot in hell you fucking scum. You are a deplorable degenerate and I hope you suffer in eternal hellfire. Fuck you.

bump for this question

When the first post is the best post...

you are irredeemable scum OP. i wouldn't wish hell on any one but i hope you get what comes to you. people like you make the world a shit place

reported to Duterte

>natural

>It's Natural to rape women
>It's natural to kill those who disagree with you
>It's Natural to steal for your own best interest
>We fight these impulses (non-mongoloids *normal people*) don't have these impulses because they were raised white
> Fight your impulses or be killed by alpha men for your disgusting world view and harming children

15 is my limit. any older is old hag.

Duterte will probably literally eat this faggot alive. Beautiful.

Hence appeals to nature are horseshit. Anytime someone makes that argument to me, I just want to hit them with a bat, go home, fuck their woman and steal their car. NATURE.