NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! MY HEALTH CARE!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! MY HEALTH CARE!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oXhqmRYoR3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lose weight.

I hope you die.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH UAUUUAHhughaouigh;kfha.dfuhoafohfiafdaiojjiolgdjopgfr

HELP I NEED A DOCTOR!!!!

Fuck delet this

I hope soo too.

F

SALAD DODGING

Jesus, just looking at this image makes me cringe and puke at how disgusting this fatass is.

Why do white Americans love mayo so much?
I'm not talking about the nigger inspired memes.
When i was in the U.S, ppl i knew would just pile that shit on. Not everyone of course, but enough did to make me think "Man, these yanks sure do love their mayo"

BURGER INHALIN'

PRESS S TO SPIT ON HIS GRAVE

LIQUID CHEESE DRINKIN'

PAY

Is this fat fuck crowdfinding now?

If you guys care what boogie thinks then go watch his stream. He just talked about healthcare. Basically he says he has enough money to pay for the changes unless he gets cancer or something really expensive. He says we are fucked, because we make less money than him. Atleast most people anyway.

>Why do white Americans love mayo so much?
Do Austrailians actually eat shit like Vegemite and Fairy Toast or are those memes?

They sell vegemite in US stores, but I've never seen anyone actually eat it.

I probably eat mayonnaise once every two weeks just because it's so bad for you, but it is delicious and goes with just about any sandwich, french fries, or burgers. Unironically, cheese burgers with an egg, mayo, bacon, and bbq sauce is one of my favorite home meals. I use a panini press to cook my burger

S

>They sell vegemite in US stores, but I've never seen anyone actually eat it

Never had vegemite, but I've heard it's similar to marmite (both are made of the leftover sludge in the bottom of the tank when fermenting beer) and marmite is fucking great. Make some toast, load it up with butter, then smear a thin layer of marmite over the butter.

A++ food stuff.

yeah they do. kids love fairy bread for some reason, Not personally a fan of either but it is unironically better than pretty much everything in America. Even the UK somehow has better food than amerifat

Is this his arch enemy?

>everything in America.
You've eaten "everything in America?" Would have figured you'd be full after you swallowed all those good old american nigger dicks.

youtu.be/oXhqmRYoR3k

well, I guess he is going to finally be forced between closing to lose weight and changing his diet, or dropping dead.