Saying every Muslim is a potential terrorist is like saying every Sup Forums poster is potential school shooter

Saying every Muslim is a potential terrorist is like saying every Sup Forums poster is potential school shooter

both are true

Fpbp

Muslim here, can confirm.

fpbp, but say a prayer for our nogunz brothers in cuckistan

So are you suggesting that beliefs don't influence actions?

...I mean, have you ever been to /r9k/ ?

Not all Muslims are terrorists, but every Muslim can become one. The religion of Islam is a weapon

alright guys this might be a bit radical but,
every sexual encounter is a potential preganancy

what an exceptional bait
Behind the German flag you think there's a Hans when there's actually a Mohammed..

I got bullied a lot in middle school so I fantasized about it on a weekly basis. I never wanted to hurt innocents and still had my fair share of friends there so it never got to be more than I could handle. Now it's been almost 20 years and 2 of the 3 of the worst ones are dead (both suicide). Now I'm making good money and have a great gf. Fun times.

They are just shit people usually.

They don't belong in white countries - I'd only be slightly less perturbed if Zen Buddhists were flooding in and breeding like rats.

If I gave you a bowl of M&Ms and told you five of them were poisoned, would you reach in and eat a handful?

fpbp

to your gay point: one is a risk inherent to our society, the other is a risk introduced into our society from outside for no good reason.

It's like the difference between finding shit in the toilet bowl and finding shit on the kitchen counter. Both are unpleasant, but you expect one and don't expect the other.

What do we gain from immigration from the Islamic world? Nothing, but increased terrorism. The Islamic world is filled with 80 iq inbred retards illiterate in their own fucking language.

They offer nothing to us. We just need to shut down our borders with them, and leave them alone. Everything will be fine.

other than sodomy

4chans not a religion, its a website on the internet. With many beliefs.

Islam's a religion, in real life, chopping heads off, blowing up buildings.. ect with 1 belief.

Maybe because Islam tells you to end nonislamists.
Your comparison is flawed.
Muslims living in the hot ass desert are already pussy. Throw some sand up their dress and add a violent religion. If 4chans rules were to shoot up a school after shit posting, you'd have something

>1 post by this ID

That's a fair statement. I'm willing to bet every Sup Forums poster IS a potential school shooter.

And both are completely true.

every muslim is a potential school shooter

Literally every human is a potential murderer, even children, as all humans are capable of pulling a trigger or pressing a detonator switch. The question then becomes, which particular subset of humans are more vulnerable to the whims of their environment that would cause them to willfully commit murder.... is it the relatively few nerds who get bullied in high school or the many millions of people who are consistently soaked in hatred for western culture.

so people are m and m's.?, well-done forest.

the people are no more fucked up than anyone else by nature, though we keep bombing them and they keep going to war with one another for various political reasons, so the entire population has probably been driven insane to a degree.

living with the constant fear of being blown to kingdom come with no warning like in a drone attack and all the other forms of violence that goes on in the region must be too stressful

islam is probably the most toxic of the major religions currently because they have no centralized authority to lead a reformation (assuming this isnt what is currently happening)

i have no idea what should be done about this but we have been trying to kill the problem away and its only made things worse

>Guise I think I saw a m..m...mmuslim!!!!!

You have to go back from whatever shithole you came from.

>not being a school shooter

Normies plz leave

famous last words

/thread

and we are done here

STFU fag

>not all muslims explode.

lol false equivalency.

Islam radicalizes day 1 of indoctrination.

Pol doesnt

>like saying every Sup Forums poster is potential school shooter

Its ok, i think being a pedo would be worst too....
>Implying you dint really mean school shooters.
>Hardly anyone goes to school, even when there @ school.
Thus the worst is the worse.
You then are GUILTY.

>every Sup Forums poster is potential school shooter

Imblying Imblications ?

Most do though

>Ben Garrison

>Only one caption

Wtf.

No way, I'm smarter, stronger, and more attractive to white women compared to the unemployed low-skilled albino subhumans on Sup Forums.

Get your act together untermensch.

You do realise that even the left says stuff like
"If you provoke the muslim community you will only get more terrorists"
They are right, I know ((moderade muslims)) here in bosnia that have quickly developed very radical ideas just because 2% of the media doesnt slobber on their mutilated dick.

Christians are being shat on by most people daily, and i dont see anyone donning full plate and going deus vult on their ass, so yeah, every muslim is a potential terrorist, its an ideological thing, they are more devoted and ready to die. Remember japs in ww2, ideology and brainwashing is a scary thing and its next to impossible to get it out of someone

beta uprising when?

we both know you're fucking ugly and real white women dont give you the time of day.

>t. Triggered Albino

Whatever helps you sleep at night sweetheart.

Can someone explain why all these people look so fucking similar. Take the lad in the middle who is a Muslim version of Bubbles. Literally every fourth or fifth Muslims looks exactly like him down to the droopy eyes and hairstyle.