DAILY REMINDER - 23andMe/Ancestry.com

Daily Reminder that there are no laws that protect your genetic information.
23andMe and Ancestry.com are free to sell your genetic information with impunity.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.europenews.dk/-Muslim-Inbreeding-Impacts-on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society-78170.html
davidlane1488.com/whoiswhite.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who cares, only white people use these services anyways. Easier to identify the secret mulattos.

The new healthcare bill will create a lot of opportunity here, I agree.

Whites, especially Trump-voting whites, are so inbred that the number of genetic faults thay can be classified as pre-existing conditions is probably worth several billions

Boopty bampty bumppooo bimp

Daily reminder that the only inbreds are shitskins
>en.europenews.dk/-Muslim-Inbreeding-Impacts-on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society-78170.html

Why do people get this? If you look white you're white

Simple

1% Rule

ehh there's a trade off, on one hand my DNA is out there on the other i will have a sample of my DNA taken in my mid twenties with may be the key to future CRISPR DNA therapy to do things like fight cancer and reverse aging.

But what kind of white? Slav Celt Pict Nord norman saxon?

why should I be mad though? what are they going to do, make clones of me? that would be pretty cool

That's why you use fake name and info when you use these services. Oh and definitely go with ancestry. Much better to line Mormon pockets than kike pockets.

Think targeted ads based on your genetic predispositions and all other kinds of dystopian shit.

Being half black could be considered white looking

>heh drumpf voters are imbred

DNA tests don't indicate someone's actual state of health it's only a rough prediction of what it is. Your DNA could even mutate as you age, or with gene editing which makes previous tests useless.

You could get 10 homeless people to take tests under your name to confuse the results.

You could get someone with fucked up genetic defects to take the test under your enemy's name.

come at me niggers

HOLA

>not "SPICED"

One job

what would they do with it? clone some potato-nigger kids? bet most people who use this are the "mostly irish" type of white who want to be special

it's one of those genius ventures which get people and companies to shovel money in from both sides.

FEATHERED

>0.5%
nigger

23andme and Ancestry.com feel like FBI honeypots to me.

yall b racist u betta gib me dat or else

>23 and me is a globalist scam to steal your dna that is absolutely worthless and no company or government agency could give a shit about

Why don't I start a business collecting people's used drinking cups from mccdonalds?

>If you look white you're white
Wow this is a super great way to let all sorts of Ashkenazim into the club!

>Surely it would be a tragedy if the various divisions of our race lose their distinctive traits and beauty. And after we have secured the existence of our people and a future for ALL our children, hopefully we can take steps to preserve this diversity. But for now, we are going to accept the facts and circumstances as they exist. We are going to work together for the holy cause and we will not tolerate provocateurs, divisions or dissension. If someone looks White, acts White, fights White, then until their actions prove otherwise, they are our Folk. On the other hand, regardless of pedigree or appearance, those who oppose, criticize, hinder or fail to support our cause are no friends of ours.
>t. David Lane

davidlane1488.com/whoiswhite.html

Gas all kikes

Which line do i join?

Geneticist here. DNA by itself is worthless, DNA as digital information, with your name attached to it is worth big money. Using that same affy-chip you can deduce things like heart-disease risk, addiction risk etc...

Now if you're an insurance company, a few bioinformaticians and access to that data can save you millions of dollars.

And 23andMe even has the goombas paying for the technical costs themselves

It's a ploy to pretend people are more "mixed" than they are. You tell a white supremacist that he's 3% Jewish and 10% nigger, then "prove" it with (((science))), you plant a seed of doubt in his mind forever.
And, as a bonus, (((they))) are able to collect and string together DNA, names, and home addresses while being paid to... By YOU. You're giving them your DNA and PAYING them to take it. And once they have it, who knows what they'll do with it? Maybe they'll use it to pin a crime on you or for genetic engineering. Who knows? What I DO know is that you'd be stupid to give your personal information and DNA to a shady "private company", even more so if you pay them to take it.