I cant wait to take over for my father

and continue his legacy of making your lives a living hell.

While I and the rest of the elite 1% sit on top of the world and play god with your measly, insignificant lives.

I will enjoy every minute and you will do nothing about it.

u wot m8

Your father is competent and grew up hardend by what he did and saw, you are soft and decadent.

go back to leftypol

>implying Alex isn't just a clone of his father

He's taught me well. You will see.

you need to kill him
thats the only way youll be able to actually step up
if he hands you power, you wont know what to do with it
you need to take his life

I'll apply the teachings of my father and implement my own twist.

Its going to be fun.

Daddy is old and frail. He'll probably fall down his 4 millions dollar stair case soon. Its made out of solid ivory, you know. Over a 1000 elephants probably died for it

haha.

who are you?

What's with the chick on the board in the background?

thats Alex Soros.

he needs to have an accident asap

This, literally who are you m8?

Not even trolling here, genuinely confused.

larper roleplaying as alex soros.

why would i or anyone else know who his kids are? I didnt even know about george soros before the us election

Just your daily sacrifice to lucifer. It helps us say young and vital. My dad is actually 130 years old.

he looks faggy as hell

My personal squad of elite marines are on their way to your house right now, peon

Your father will die a probably peaceful death way before any revolution starts. You on the other and will be hanged in the best case. Da Goyim know my friend and you can not shut it down anymore.

Someone apply this please to the Navy Seals copy pasta.

And this is why we will always enjoy true life and you lower beings will be in constant hell.

You stay blind to the puppet masters behind the curtain.

Yo how much money do you need to get your pants hemmed

jfc

alexander soros? not a chance. people with the ambition of a george soros are once-in-a-lifetime types

just because this faggot gets some money or even some mentoring doesn't mean shit. george soros spent a lifetime getting his tentacles everywhere. this little bitch is a party boy at best. at his age, george soros was already ratting out jews to the nazis for cash,

but we wont, and youre a dyel faggot.

M A N L E T
A
N
L
E
T
Also LARP threads are cancer

Its too late for you.

Look at what we've done to your beautiful home land of Germany. Its gone. Your culture, your way of life. Your own government has put you to the wayside and has implemented its new population of refugee's. You will simply be drowned out and gone over the course of a couple decades.

Money is power and your government gladly accepted riches over you.All we had to do is whisper in an ear and send the money

Yes. His tentacles are everywhere.

They are already in place for me to simply take over.

I knew who the rothschilds were, I knew not to trust the Jews

you don't understand the drive someone like george soros has. you couldn't. i can't. the lid of the trash can in my kitchen has to be pressed down to contain the garbage. i stuff my clean socks and underwear back into the dryer.

george soros spends 100 hours a week on his projects to this day as a shitty old man.

Then you will just have to wait and see.

I have already taken part in many projects. Many of those protests you see I have a hand in.

Who's the bigger fool, the one who believes he's richer, a god, and that he isn't just as insignificant as every other human on planet Earth.

Or the one who posts about it on an image board, LARPing for attention.

i didn't realize you were really going to use this thread to roleplay alexander soros

the guy has zero respect and will never do anything. at least do a good george soros larp. you'd be better off pretending you're one of his personal assistants that this worthless son

And why would I want them?

And we will kill you. Kek wills it.

Why hasn't anyone called him a manlet yet?

5' 3" manlet...LOL! My sides. Did your therapist put you up to this?

Soros', Rothschild's, Koch's . Many people you dont know about.

About 10,000 of us altogether.

She was one of the children in our child ring. Once they get older I just pick and choose for the night.

hahahahaha

hahaha you're stuck with us manlet

howling 7?

finally!!! FUCK its about time

I think its the other way around, my friend.

You'll all be my toys in my giant sandbox.

He looks like a clown lawyer.

better looking than you.

Prepping the meat for the spirit cookout

>says hes in the top 1%
>under 5'9
sure bud

I think Alex drank his dad's koolaid. He isn't the inheritor, he's just another pawn like Hermoine and Pocahontas.

/Thread

height has nothing to do with wealth.

I don't know who you are, but come fight me, faggot. It will be a more merciful death than what Trump and Putin will do to you.

I don't give a fuck who you are and never will

You could die and I wouldn't care

You could lose everything and I wouldn't care

But Alex Soros is a fudgie, why would he be with a grill?