Vice President Pence Participates in an Israel Independence Day

How much jewish dick can the vice president and president suck?

youtube.com/watch?v=JfrKB1OJlyM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XCbAEkfXSDE&ytbChannel=Michał Urbaniak
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

Mike "Israels wars are our wars" Pence

>Vice goyim is celebrating his puppet master's independence day
Only thing that is missing is President goyim. Ben wouldn't leave their pet dog behind

38 billion to Israel, A Jewish heritage month, New Anti-semitism laws and a Commemoration day...... Name me another country that can get away with this after State Terroism, Attacking US ships, Stealing secrets and false flags.

he was somewhere munching on foreskins.

Daily reminder America is more jewed than israel.

bloody hell I didnt know it was that bad

bump

Hitler should've won

in an alternate universe things are the way they should be.

>How much jewish dick can the vice president and president suck?
and it's only day 4 of Trump's jewish american heritage month

This makes me nearly take a black pill

Can some one give me a summary?

I'm always surprised when dumb yanks don't know anything about the status of their turd-churning country and the levels of Israeli cocksucking and overall Jewish influence its under

It's like how you guys attribute your nation's success to the individual and act as if you are all co-operating members of one dominant superpower but it's the individual's fault that Jews have seized your government and all your media and academia and you are slowly being bred out by Mexicans and third worlders imported from overseas. Thick as pig shit.

Goyim is plural

Just say Gentile

it is flabbercausting how such a tiny ethnic minority of people have hijacked and rule over so many majorities in americas.

They literally tell them to jump, and the goyim ask "how high?"

america is Babylon Zoo

youtube.com/watch?v=XCbAEkfXSDE&ytbChannel=Michał Urbaniak

My fault for not reading every article published everywhere and working 40 hours a week, I guess

Be nice