Why do redditors hate Hispanics so much?

Why do redditors hate Hispanics so much?

Their hot moms?

Short, fat, dirty, sweaty, and lazy.

Also, entitled. They don't understand that they aren't citizens just because they roll over here.

because they're white (sometimes)

/thread

Explain why nu-male whites are more entitled than hard working Catholic Hispanics born in the same country

Nigger.

Do they? Got evidence of redditors hating hispanix?

Everyone hates spics, they're gross. Also chinchillas are disgusting animals. A friend of mine had one, it literally just sleeps and flings dust and shit pellets everywhere. I have no idea why people keep pests as "pets".

> Lazy
> Then how are they stealing all our jobs.

I'll give you entitled, that's for fucking sure

maybe you should go to reddit and ask them forever

Anchor babies aren't citizens. They're insurance policies

Same reason Reddit hates Israelis... because Hispanics don't act like victims.

Whites built the country for whites

Kinda like niggers, gooks, millenials, mudslims, women, anglos, kikes, etc amirite?

Spotted the kike

Why don't whites repopulate their country then?

Hispanic here, never been to T_D but they come off as multicultural cuckolds. I thought they were inclusive and believed in "Civil Nationalism"?

Same reason they hate black people. Redditors are insecure racists.

They love Le BASED BLACK MAN WITH MAGA HAT and BASED JEWS WITH WALL.

Because Both Sup Forums and Reddit Lump Hispanics on to one group, specifically Mexican, because their feeble little minds can't understand that Spaniards and Puerto Ricans are Not Mexicans or anything Even resembling South America

Fuck off spic, you are all gross brown frogs. Stay in your own country you sub humans.

Sup BASED BLACK MAN
GO ATHEISM
GO UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE

You're either one of those liberals pretending to be a nazi or an easily influenced retard who took the bait, either way you add shit to the conversation and are therefore a waste of time

Viva el Imperio EspaƱol

Ahora y sempre