/ag/ ANTIFA GENERAL: Everyone is a Nazi edition

Why is everyone a Nazi to antifa? and what would happen if one of those fags came face to face with a real Nazi?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MyKfKV9Zt18
youtu.be/mwtfAHyVZSo
youtu.be/Yo1w6MlCpcA
youtu.be/Q5Gh9jm3LOA
youtu.be/koW-tbjINA8
youtu.be/POHPPrnkGvs?t=40s
youtu.be/FioL53uxK2Q
youtu.be/o5J1qxBZQJo
youtu.be/w1JQEn78_1U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get the fuck out commie. Sup Forums is a right wing board.

Oh you're not a commie. My bad.

its all good user

If they came face to face with a real Nazi, I'd want to learn how a bunch of unwashed ruffians learned the secrets of time travel.

Nazis don't exist

why don't you guys infiltrate antifa, and then rat them out? sounds like a sweet gig to me

>what would happen if one of those fags came face to face with a real Nazi?

>implying i'm not in antifa groups and have several active lists

Cuz liberalism is a mental disorder

kek

They'd die real quick. Look up Clement Meric and Jimi Karttunen. Both of them died after getting hit just once.
Pic related, the based mongol who kicked Jimi's shit in.

He's smiling, wtf?

I wish I had a time machine so I can personally kill baby Marx, Engels and Bakunin

I'd say there's only about 50 real, actual neo-nazis in america. Another 100 true believer white supremacists. The rest just want to sell meth or survive in jail (and they're in jail for selling meth to their own people). Regardless, if they did run into one they'd get rekt. Those good ol' boys play for keeps.

hero in the making right here

Especially the Russian liberals and ardent supporters of Navalny have problems with mental abilities.

Rat them out to who, the (((establishment))) that they're the useful idiots of?

ANTIFA was formed by Jews in 1933. ANTIFA was going to be the army that conquered Germany. Hitler fought ANTIFA and this contributed to him being chosen as Fuhrer. In Hitler's time, it was good to bash a communist because they were a serious threat to the Nation.

However, today is different. Today, the CIA and MOSSAD control, finance and direct ANTIFA just like before. But the difference is, now (((they))) have a blueprint for the creation of ''Greater Israel.'' The Jews know if Hitler had won, they as a people would be entirely exposed as the evil trash they are, and be eternally BTFO. And so they are re-creating Hitler's Germany, but this time it's all under their control.

ANTIFA is the controlled opposition largely responsible for the flames of Nationalism among the People. E-celebs and "pied pipers" call to you to join them in the streets to fight the communists. But this is deceit. Stop and think a moment. Ask yourself one question:

>Without Jews to finance them, and without Zionist politicians to protect them legally, would ANTIFA be a problem?

I think you will agree the answer is "no." So what's happening exactly?

Jews and Zionists are creating a wave of Nationalism.
They are putting Nationalists into power by exposing their competition as corrupt (Trump, Le Pen, etc. all share the same playbook). They're Zionists, user. The goal is to have Nationalism rise and fail miserably, and because the movement is led by whites, by proxy then whites and "white nationalism" will be blamed. There will be nuclear war, terrible biological attacks which will kill many and other travesties against God and man. All this to show how infantile, useless, flawed and outdated Nationalism and the concept of "Nations" is. After all, user: Nationalism always results in war. At least that is the lie. The People will accept the NWO because the alternative is, they believe, more wars, more disease, more famine and more death. This is why Nationalism is rising.

1/2

And I'm not telling you to NOT fight communists, but I am telling you to ensure your efforts will pay off.
They will only pay off if you attack those who control, direct, finance and protect ANTIFA:

>Jews
and
>Zionists

You can kill three birds with just one stone, user.
Just pick up the Rock of Truth and hit as many people in the head with it as you can.
Wake up the world to the treachery of the Eternal Merchant.
Or we can continue being distracted by 19 year old beta males LARPING as communist soldiers while the real threat, Jews and Zionists, take over the world.

The future belongs to you.

2/2

fuck off newfag
pol never had a concrete ideology
the only thing concrete is nazis and hating niggers which stemmed from b and new

now get out

>ANTIFA was formed by Jews
how did i not see that coming

to the police. it's at least a free beating. police caught 3 antifags in a portland protest recently.

'Nazi' basically means left of Mao.
But since everyone is a nazi now true nazis could stand for election and all the hysteria about them being nazis would be ignored.

That undoubtedly went right over the head of the internet tough guy who posted that picture :)

i too wonder this question often to myself the validity of this """"nazi"""" reference. maybe they're a bunch of faggots who who cry wolf any time they are faced with opposition that goes contrary to the narrative they have been taught and regurgitate it as many times as they can to normalize the word into being a household term anyone can use for any reason. the fact that the only people who use it now are those who identify as victims to and use it as a weapon to verbally assault people who don't follow them into the desert of hopelessness to die like so many who were yuge supporters of the kike bernie sanders. antfia are the people we will see in a 10-20 years asking people you see on freeway offramps talking to anyone who will listen to them then ask for change all before the light turns from red to green. fuck antifa and fuck all the faggots who think hurting innocent trash cans is not a hate crime.

just pull of the mask.

Can any of you give me Intel.

Where does Antifa usually hold their rallies/riots in California?

I hear that they go to Berkeley alot, but how often? And if they do plan to go, how can I see when? Does it all just pop up randomly? When can I find out when these rallies/riots take place.

And, what part of Berkeley? Berkeley is a fairly large area, and I need an exact location.

And just information in general will help.

Please respond.

wherever there are trump supporters.

>make up a fake trump rally
>get it to be popular enough
>antifa shows up
>step 4
>profit

As an actual Fascist who believe a Totalitarian Autocratic Country with Fascist Values is the absolute best kind of country, I'm kinda annoyed Antifa lump me in with generic conservatives and right wingers.

Personally I think most Right Wingers and most Conservatives are too soft.

Fuck off, this is a /monarchy/ board

tore down my first antifa sticker today! it was fucking awesome.

yes because they are about to kill him, that means he will win

You have to go

Don't forgot fanon

And while we are at the Frankfurt school

Sup Forums 2011 - 2017 RIP

In Europe, antifa appeared as a part of the punk subculture. Idk about Western Europe, but in Russia antifa were a response of the punk scene to various cases of literal, full-blown 1488 aryan falcons, attacking their concerts. It was very brutal compared of what these antifas are capable of in the US. The neonazis rushed into the concert club, beating people up with bare hands or steel bars, or bats, some people died, lots of them ended up in a hospital with broken bones. So retaliation was just as brutal. These are oldschool russian antifas which died out already, losing to the neonazis. But neonazis themselves mostly died out because of government's regulation, as now you can be jailed for something like "hate speech" in the US. It barely affects usual people and you have to be a literal retard to be jailed for a repost, but for neonazis' propaganda it was deadly.

But what you have now in the US is not some kind of retaliation towards guys, attacking their friends or something like that. These girly-boys have nothing at the base of their "antifaschism". It's just fashion. If shit will happen to hit the fan, all these idiots will disappear at the moment the first shot is fired and if this shot kills someone, they won't remember it and try to take revenge, but they'll furiously post on facebook, tumblr or whatever. If a american antifa will face a literal nazi, they'll end up in resuscitation. They'd end up with several bruises and a broken nose even after having a nice political discussion with some usual people in Eastern Europe. The only thing that can save him is people not taking him seriously, in this case he'll be a laughing stock.

how can I go back to somewhere I've never been too?

I read this book when I was in elementary school (stole it from my dad). Even when I was 11 years old I knew that book was stupid as shit.

In the USA to it was a reaction to maxi punks showing up at the shows and starting trouble, they are also an offshoot if the hardcore movement. Which was comprised of straight edge tough guys

Black on red, cant see shit. Retarded like their mothers.

>tread
>uses a picture of a hand

who else /JustHereToTroll/

>easily bites hand

When will leftists learn that snek isn't asking for mercy? He's giving a warning.

You don't deal with rattlesnakes by grabbing them with your bare hand?

I'm a mix of Troll and Skeptic.

Also, nice get. Volkstaat Trips

>implying it's not a retarded thing to do

kek approves

Jimi died, because he refused the hospital treatments and used drugs and drank alcohol for whole week with braindamage. Based Mongol-cranekick was still awesome! (Based Mongol-kicker got only senteced for assault, Jimi killed him self with drugs)

>SMASH FASCISM
>FASCISM

Antifa makes it too easy

lol,they're used to handling other guys snakes.be careful

Do with this what you will oh memelords

They die: youtu.be/MyKfKV9Zt18

This one is too fucking funny:
youtu.be/mwtfAHyVZSo

Aussie bants saves the day again. Sick interpretation cunt

You will never see Antifa fight skinheads. They would get beaten mercilessly and possibly killed. The actual NeoNazis in the US enjoy fighting and have been in many fights, unlike the pussies that join Antifa.

They actually did this after the most recent Berkeley rally, came here trying to convince us they won by pussying out, all ended up even more triggered when everyone kept calling them faggots, useful idiots and saying they were molested by their parents

Save this for when they try to shill here again

see they tried it once, didn't go too well for them
>They die: youtu.be/MyKfKV9Zt18

Get out you commie niggers

youtu.be/Yo1w6MlCpcA
youtu.be/Q5Gh9jm3LOA
youtu.be/mwtfAHyVZSo

>Grabbing snakes
I bet you've got a lot of experience doing that, sperglord.

In fact, an autistic child was bitten just the other day for doing that exact same thing. A relative of yours?

>Flag btfo
But that's literally what they're trying to represent. Most of them are commies and edgy wannabe anarchists.

more than troll but my mind is not like them so i will take my time desu....

bloody hell anitfa you know we keep to a very tight schedule so Where the fuck are you????

bah you people fucking suck, you gave me the impression i would be unwrapping presents of anitfa to smack....

They count people who are "white identitarians", people who aren't "white supremacists", merely "white nationalists" who want non-whites removed from the country, see pic related, it's Richard Spencer talking about how the hell he expects to make a white ethnostate. And they're also willing to shut down people who give them a platform. Because the argument "they haven't harmed anyone" is illogical, it is saying that you shouldn't be violently opposed to Hitler before he had power, merely you should be violently opposed to him AFTER he has power. And American Antifa is absolutely cancerous, it's predominantly Liberals LARPing. If you want examples of Antifascists, look at Europe, where they are coming face to face with actual nazis, and they're getting in knife fights.

A holocaust

more cringe antifa videos

The Antifa Cringe Patrol aka The Antifa Cuck Squad
youtu.be/koW-tbjINA8
youtu.be/POHPPrnkGvs?t=40s

Antifa chased out of their home turf:
youtu.be/FioL53uxK2Q

Antifa goes to the beach, maces women, get bashed, get felony charges:
youtu.be/o5J1qxBZQJo
youtu.be/w1JQEn78_1U

This one again because it's that good:
youtu.be/mwtfAHyVZSo

>They are putting Nationalists into power by exposing their competition as corrupt (Trump, Le Pen, etc. all share the same playbook
>The Jews know if Hitler had won, they as a people would be entirely exposed as the evil trash they are, and be eternally BTFO.
so what was the haavara agreement anyway

you people are failing ffs, post girls 18 + now ... or fuck off

if not post male fags lets see that build you all claim to have.

we have so much alike... b ut no fag will admit it...

But he's right. Left wing psychopaths have no right on this board

when we merge it will = death to nwo.

Trolling = Fun
Fun = Geting Shit Done

Doing things in anger it's ok. But doing things for fun is better.

we can co exist and ans smash it all to the ground... Which was our intention all a longbut you fucking people are retards...

Even better its the raised black power fist. >Antifa=nignogs confirmed

They're trying to talk us into joining them now ahahaha

Pic related is you

you stupid fucking Argentinean get out of my way, the enemy is no longer enemy if it sees my views...

Fucking irrational fatasses. Sloth-Nazi, please.

our view are very simple, the 14 words

and a long standing pollack this is literally our stand the 14 words

anything else you can go fuck your self

Idk...
Why everyone is a jew to nazis?

>1488161786452.gif
>1488

who is a jew to nazi why do you ask such a retarded question/... please fucking kys...

we didn't start any fire...

(((you)))

so what about me....

fucking want to play with magic?

>mfw the snek represents the freedom to exist and the freedom of self defense

Are these people actually retarded or are they evil or both?

how the fuck do i direct to the fuc kit ffs you people are gay....

They cannot be funny, ma men.

Pd: give back island

i am russia lolol

i like sex

dont fall for it, do not consider freedom because you will not get it this way.

Spain you are not even trying, i Made sure any shit country could never touch me ,anfd well fuck you wtf is this piss?

Sup Forums is a strasserist board