If you were to completely wipe out an entire race which would it be and why?

If you were to completely wipe out an entire race which would it be and why?

>Arabs
>Asians
>Blacks
>Jews
>Mexican
>Slavs
>Whites

I'd have to go with either Arabs or Blacks, the 2 races most predisposed to violence.

Other urls found in this thread:

duckduckgo.com/?q=online exif scrubber
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kek

because kek

reptilians

Blacks.

Their numbers are getting too big and they're practically useless.

Jews.

blacks

Jews.

Anybody who says anything else is fucking wrong.

Jews. They create the problems with all the others.

Niggaz

Native Americans. Because fuck them.

they tend to die out without external help anyway
I'd vote arabs

Slavs

Can I a say Semitic people? That'll get the Jews and Arabs.

White people without a doubt.

Watching the whole world burn will be awesome.

so I guess nothing will change in Argentina then huh?

Whites. For good or for bad, at least our suffering of inhabiting the same planet as these sub-humans will end.

Why would you want to kill yourself?

Well, no.

I'm asian. The best part of it all will be when more than half of Argentina will be crying because they are still alive.

There's a few bad ones, but I'd want the blacks to go. They're just so useless. The Arabs and Jews can be shitty, but, they're up to shit. Nigs just gonna nig. Be gone.

Germans.

Thanks to Merkel that's already happening, you should choose again.

I will always choose Germans until we are finally dead.

jews
to save humanity

Leafs

With Jews gone, most of the rest wouldn't be a problem. The ones that would be could easily be taken care of

Whites

I'm getting so tired of getting concerned over the future of white people that it'd be nice to just end it all already and watch the non-Asians struggle to prevent their own destruction from the afterlife

Arabs

leafs are a race?

Jews no doubt

Watch? How could you watch if you're gone? Assuming you're a fellow whitey. If not, please go kys.

I want to say niggers, but I have to be honest, you said 1 race, so I'd have to chose abbo's.

Other wise niggers and abbos. And I'd also kill all the jews and arabs because I'm just tired of their bullshit. I wish the ME was a huge glass mining field and we had no idea what or how it happened but everything was alright. (~ .~)

> arabs
subhumans. the only wide-spread religion i can tolerate is moderate Christianity

Goys

I think we should really try the world without Jews. See how it goes then work our way down the list if there's issues.

So many terrible races, I can't pick just one!

north irish/slovene

yes it's one race.

Ding Ding Ding we have a winner!

Germanbro you dont deserve this guilt. I am Germanic American, those hateful Jews are powerful but I want you to never give up. Living in America has taught me we are better than at least the blacks by obvious observation. You have a right to survive whether there or here. We love white immigrants now. Sorry for WW2 holocaust is a lie. Good luck

africans. they're definitively savage any race that engages in cannibalism, eats monkey, and so willingly propagates disease is just not fit for mother earth.

in a theistic sense they're not gods people.

jews obviously.

Nothing you said made any sense to me
I am fine if you don't hate us for the Nazis
Hate us for the EU then

It really doesn't matter.
Germans are cancer.

German Americans like you are probably fine though. I mean you were the descendant of people who were brave enough to explore a new continent.
Meanwhile I am the descendant of people too afraid to leave and literal nazis.

When I say Germans need to get eradicated I just mean modern Germans in Germany.
Germans who left Germany at least 100 years ago are fine.
And obviously most Germanics are great.

what did kek mean by this?

arabs. that way we would have so much less mudslims

>Germans are cancer.
gtfo fritz! you're not german, there's no damn way you're even broadly Germanic.
pic of your hand/skin color with a time stamp.
duckduckgo.com/?q=online exif scrubber

bye bye jews

Hhahahahaha nice try Jew. If anyone here picks anything but Jew, you are either a shill or a moron. Jews have and always will be the biggest threat.

Are canadians a race?

blacks.

Asians. Highest body count, frees up most developed resources.

I agree with you. If Shulz wins we both are fucked.

Mexicans, unless you are trying to say "latinos" then no, wipe jews.

this one sounds good to me.

I am German I just hate everything about us.

Our language sounds horrible. Our food is disgusting. Our history is shameful. Our culture is a joke.
Everything about us sucks.

I actually prefer you thinking I am not German because to me German is the biggest insult.

Asians
They are our greatest threat

No we are not a race. But because we are not Persons of Bean, we are much more productive, honest, educated and civilzed country than you. this is why you mud people keep claiming asylum here.

>lying fucking faggot shitskin
waiting on that timestamped proof

You are not getting one.
Again I prefer you thinking I am anything but German.

Call me Ahmed or shitskin if you want. None of them sting as much as Kraut or Fritz.

old el paso girl is Australian, just so you know

Jews of course, then niggers

>mongoloid
>caucasoid
>negroid
>aboriginal

choose one

Mexican is not a race it's a nationality. Within Mexico there are many different races It's just like Brazil a bit of every thing except black.

you win, you fucking fritzskin.

Mfw so many Arab suggestions

Am Christian Arab and Arab women are sexy AF, at least spare them.

Chinks

>they tend to die out without external help anyway
Yeah but the scenario is ONLY that you get to remove a race, you don't get to change anything else. Maybe if you could change the fact that whites want to help everyone who wants to exploit them you could just leave blacks to die off but the fact is if they still exist whites are going to continue to fund their reproduction. Better to eliminate them all.

you have to explain yourself. is it the african colonization thing?

half-black/half-white mulattos... who else are they going to choose?

Jews, everyone else is easy to deal with or control.

D'you think like that for the reasons that leftists/globalists want you to? or d'you think like that after observing how pathetic, weak and ultimately doomed modern Germans are?

Whore. Where are the Indians?

Already wiped out

>slavs
>race
Are you fucking dumb of ignorant? Slavs are a cultural union they ain't even related. South "slavs" share more blood with Italians and Germans than with Russians, God knows what Bulgarians stem from, etc etc

>Mexicans
>jews
>Arabs
>races
If I had a penny for every stupid thin a murican said, I could buy recreational nukes.

Everyone has a different reason for hating Germans.
I don't really care about the specifics.
The important part here is that every country and every spot on the politcal compass agrees germans are a problem. So we are clearly something that needs to be fixed.

Personally I wish we were weaker and wouldn't have such a devastating influence on the rest of Europe

You guys are about to invite all of India and Pakistan to the UK because of us and I just wish we didn't force you in that situation.

haha got mad
>I woud also choose canadians, all of them are cucks

white mexicans also hate brown mexicans and nigger mexicans

>indians
>wipe

Anyone not taking jews are a shame to the white race.

he's the faggot who pops up in every thread about Germany talking about how much he hates his people, that he will never have children (but sprinkled in with hints about how he has oh so great genetic material and is 6'4" and rich and so on)

just ignore him, it's probably Loserbernd without his name
also Sup Forums scrubs the exif data automatically by now, no need to do it manually

Kekstonia strikes again

>everyone else is wrong for hating us
>we are the greatest people yet we lose every war

People like you are the reason I hate being German
Go defend the EU some more you cuck.

You'd wipe out the smartest race and a large percentage of scientists? Stupidity at its heighest.

>White
>Slavs
ayyyyyyy

Look who's talking.
You guys will witness that a 100 years since stopping to be a global power you become nothing.
In the brexit you chose against poles, and other Europeans while nothing will change for the pakis and Hindus.

Enough with the lies, your country has been a cancer on Europe, thank goodness you will become as important as Spain.

>everyone who doesn't want Germans to be wiped out is a EU shill

Fuck off with your retarded shit, Loserbernd. If you hate Germans so much, do the first step and remove yourself.

One dead german is worth very little
We need to stop existing
as a culture.

Which is why slow replacement is the best plan.
There is a reason everyone is sending us their refugees.
Everyone in Europe wants it.

None. That'd be kinda rude tbqhwyf.

>There is a reason everyone is sending us their refugees.

Hey it's not me who voted Merkel Hans
Also i know i don't matter, but i like germans, actuall germans tho, not ""germans"""

Oy vey Sup Forums, what a good goy you have became! Yes there are still some bad goyim abong us, but at this rate together we overcome antisemitism once and for all!

you should really leave Sup Forums every now and then, because your view on reality is bordering on a mental defect

anyway, I'm out since I already know that you will just keep spamming the same "boohoohoo, no one likes us, reality is so cruel, we should just stop existing ;_;" shit to every reply

slow replacement of shit skins is worse for all of you coon we'd rather you nuked yourselves

How about you make a new thread with a poll link so you could count the votes?

Easily the Jews.

You live in a bubble if you think Germany is anything but hated around the world
And I am not crying because we are not liked. We deserve to be not liked. Its not unfair to hate Germans in any way. I am with them a 100%
I wish but realistically this is the only way to go about German genocide.

All memes aside you can't just nuke Germany.

Jews

Once you eliminate the jews, the world will start to heal in all ways.

this post is either a Pole, Bait or severe case of Sup Forums overdose.

Blacks are the most anti-social, Jews are the most politically and philosophically poisonous, but destroying Asians would open up endless land and resources to us.

muh anime tho

Brits hate French far more than Germans even if you did destroy us

Definitely the sand niggers first, then the niggers.

Well I am not a pole or baiting.
How much Sup Forums is too much Sup Forums?

Jews