An Asian country?

So I thought you were going to become a Latino country but apparently you are going to become Asian
rt.com/usa/387191-pew-immigration-growing-asia/

East Asians are honorary whites

Asian>Latino>Nigger

Go team any us college and you'll see 80% non black/white/hispanic. 8%black, 8%hispanic, 4%white.
Feelz good man. DEATH TO THE WHITES BLACK AND HISPANICS!!!

poo in the loo migration

I suppose pic in article was unrelated?

This is bullshit. None of the demographic indicators suggest this in the slightest.

its literally impossible to get a VISA for the US

how do these subhumans do it?!

i unironically believe germany and the US have an agreement because they want to prevent germans from FLEEING the country

There's some serious Jewry afoot with the numbers in this (((study)))

Us asians run this shit now emu boy. Prepare for the day that you are a minority :)
*hint* its coming soon :)

It wouldn't surprise me

That's sadly not who they're talking about. They're gonna bring Achmed and Pajeet here, not Chang.

india and china alone are just two countries out of many in asia and they're 2.7 billion out of 7.3 billion ppl in the world

better than a bunch of spics imo

plus tech companies are shilling hard for poo-in-loos to come over and work for a dime

By Asians they mean Arabs and other muslims, not chinks

this

Hey,hey,hey (((asain))) is what we call anyone from syria to japan

ITT a bunch of retards who still think asians = orientals
you're getting poos, snackbars, -stans

As a white guy in Software Development, I love the Asians I work with. They hate the punjabs (who form office coalitions) as much as me, and they are very upfront and direct about race and social issues.

Isn't it so good? The feelz right now give me hope for my cousins in Afghanistan.

I guess they are meant to be hopeful new Americans

As a spanish person, I find this HIGHLY offensive.

Asian>Latino>>>Shit>Niggers=Muslims

There, please make sure never to make this mistake again. We're better than muslims and niggers, we're still human.

every country should get 1 million Chinese tomorrow to see how that'd do

Pakis are honorary niggers.

It's the same for Brit's they don't want white people

Sorry dude, your status is barely above nigger and arab.

No. We are the most advancef people and you should be greatful that we honor you with our presence.

East Asians are apparently "too white" to be allowed into the country.

Just remember my people take the jobs you can't do like engineering and science.

CHING CHONG WHERE DA WRYTE PEEPOR AT

Yeah Canada is an Asian country too. It fucking sucks. And There are literally billions more.

We're a backwards ass country, dude. That's how I rationalize that I'm broke as shit and a fucking loser, though I have more common sense and intelligence than 80% of our population.

You wouldn't say that if you saw a few more. They shout, spit, pretend not to understand you, and they're cheap as a Detroit whore. They really are a plague on civil society.

What the fuck are you talking about? Whites can't do engineering and science? Granted, I'm from the northeast where most white men do labor jobs, but I know a fair share of engineers. Scientists I met were mostly Indian.

Dot, not feather.

Kek, you couldn't pay me to move there.

Most Asians are tribalistic and are quite accustom to patronage. They finger sign and stutter themselves into a position of power and then refuse to coordinate with the exsisting population. They then get to work on an independent/unofficial economy and government, in order to side step legislation and law.

This guy

>how do they it?

Because Jews. Literally Jews. We've all been defeated and occupied.

it's poo in loos flooding in due to work visas

We will no long conquer the world with wars but we will utilize our newly found majority to cripple our enemies with MATH.

Shut the fuck up.

Well they contribute for the betterment of US.

Pot. Kettle. It's like Black Pottery.