FRENCH ELECTION MEMETIC WARFARE

FRENCH ELECTION MEMETIC WARFARE

NOT A DRILL, NOT A DRILL

We need some weaponized autists in here stat. We need to pump out shoops with pic related and Le Pen's "France will be led by a woman, either me or Angela Merkel!" quote from the debate. That's some powerful meme magic, totally emasculating for the globalist Rothschild banker Macron, almost nuclear grade.

youtu.be/3t_mjMifjQY

Or will we let France fall?

Where are you autists? I know you're lurking, don't make me start posting model railway sets and sonic the hedgehog fan fiction.

light em up anons.

#LePen
#ChoisirLaFrance
#macrongate
#macron
#LEDEBAT2017
#LeDebat
#MacronPresident
#Macronfraude
#macron2017

How much does it pay to shill this shit?

GET YOUR INFO HERE
GET YOUR INFO HERE
GET YOUR INFO HERE
GET YOUR INFO HERE

Saving western civilization is pay enough user.

Bumping for the lady frog

You all sound like someone badly attempting to parody a Sup Forumsfag.

GET YOUR INFO HERE

GET YOUR INFO HERE

GET YOUR INFO HERE

GET YOUR INFO HERE

NUT AH DRULL

You sound like A FUCKING LEAF

SATAN GTFO BTFO.

Exactly what I mean.

Yeah, we're the ones shilling in here.

g i v e

u p

t r y i n g

t o

s u b v e r t

u s

s h i l l

s c u m

you fucking leaf

This needs to be framed as a producer of lulz and butthurt if it will go anywhere.

Good thinking, I figured his sperg out about the Sup Forums leaks would make it obvious this would cause him endless butthurt

NICEDIGITSAUSSIEFAG.

how is Sup Forums doing this again

meme magic is too strong. i had no hope for france

WEAPONIZED AUTISM TIMMY, DID YOU FUCKING FORGET YOU COMMIE LOVING BBC KEKING. WAGE SLAVING FEMINIST ANTI DOMINATING RELATION SHIP HAVING KEK.

The ball is now rolling, the more we pump out the better.

inb4 Macron sues me

Pump that load aussie, pump that aussie load.

Why do shill ID's often start with a "B"?

>country starts with b?
>bulgaria
>closely related to degeneracy just like turkey.
Really activates my almonds.

>Macron
How about he has a mommy fetish?
Ive not followed any of it, but does the public not shun him for being a weirdo? What powerful man spends his whole life partnered with an old woman?

>closely related to degeneracy just like turkey
>degeneracy
>a fucking burger
The irony.

Bumppp for le pen

irrelevant

>The irony
>>You had a man tow a car with his penis on your television.
Bogdan I believe you're quite similar to us.

Replace that with a smug Le Pen (not a cartoon)

How can she be just an octoroon? Are black genes that strong?

Can't read shit

No way she's an octoroon, I believe she's just memeing that Lars.

absolutely no way in hell she wins, she lost the battle with the debate

>we show the world the might of the Balkan Thunder Cock
>we're somehow degenerate
I really don't understand where this sentiment is coming from, Honey Boo Boo.

At least the USA has a vast amount of channels on their televisions instead of greasy Eastern European propaganda.

What the fuck is "Eastern European propaganda" you mongoloid? We pretty much don't have a major TV network that isn't owned by a foreign conglomerate. It's mostly (((EU))) propaganda. Plus we're not arguing about the quality of television, Mike. Go back to jerking off to Peep Show you limey cunt.

>implying if we show the world are soaring eagle dick we're ((them)) promoting degeneracy.
>Bulgaria does it its just well "national pride"
Bogdan i sense a infatuated ego from a megalomaniac behind a keyboard, so 2shay faggy autist.

you deserve a ((you)) phillip.

This brings me the warm fuzzy feels

Yeah, who the fucking cares about Macron being a fucking criminal and working for multiple bankers, keep that thought frogs, sure you do very well in the coming years with an open borders policy

Thank god, the armchair psychologist has arrived! Tyrone, the show the guy pulled a car with his dick is a Western format. It's (((your))) fault. If you think it's degenerate, it's your disease that caused it. Are you mad that the only type of person in the US who could pull a car with his cock would be a nigger?

>advocating fabricating and actually validating the whole fake news moniker to influence an election
>thinking this is a good idea
this is how we get shut down and/or infiltrated with shills. (((who))) could be behind this?

Armchair??? I am astonished you mean beanbag sheep fucker, your eastern propaganda must of made you believe the BBC myth. I must say do you endeavor in alex jones supplements.

>sheep fucker
At least get your stereotypes right you fucking (((oven-dodging))) newfag.

Only a newfag uses the term newfag go back to _donald
Nu/pol/

new thread

> →. There are many thieves in Bulgaria: My village house in Trankovo was broken into twice and things like my boiler, shower head and sink taps were stolen... My car was broken into twice in Bulgaria. Part of the problem is unemployment and low salaries and lack of a firm judicial/Police will to stop crime. Our baby stroller was stolen from in front of my wife's parents' apartment in Plovdiv. A neighbour said he saw a Roma lady walking away with it.

Anecdote? Neat.
>unemployment
Unemployment is lower than it is in Western countries. We actually NEED people, unlike you beaner-importing retards.

) We tried to forget the incident and enjoy. We went to a restaurant and ordered a seafood salad. It was bad. I think even with canned ingredients, it would be hard to produce such bad food. Then a cat started to bother us, and my wife is allergic. I asked if they could move the cat away and they were rude to me.
On the way back home, we saw a quantity of prostitutes I had never seen anywhere else.

Hollande and Mini me

is that pic real?

oh look it's another shariablue shill

Whats the french quote?

maybe someone can put it on here, im out