youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I cant wait to see macaroni lose big

jesus

the canary in the coal mine for macron

Because basically threatening the British to stay in the EU worked so well.

I hope this works as well as his Brexit strategy.

>Against Brexit
>Shilled for Clinton

ready for a HAT TRICK Obongo?

What has this nigger been up to since he stopped being the president?

Obama came to Britain and tried to tell us to 'remain'.
Backed fired so bad, EVERYONE round here was disgusted.

Remember that Obama campaigned against trump, as well as brexit. People are sick of Obama, and whatever side he's on will lose

>Former US president says centrist, who faces far-right Marine Le Pen in runoff, appeals to hopes not fears
>Former US president
>hopes, not fears

I don't remember the last 4 - 6 years as having been hopeful.

I remember the last time Obongo gave an endorsement

He does this AGAIN yet they're still whining about Muh Russia.
I hope it backfires this time too.

I'm very sorry to say this, but you're about to see children enter the battle space.

I don't know which country this relates to, but it's about happen. It made me cry when I saw it in my vision, but it's about to happen. I think they'll be 'rabbits'.

Why are Americans influencing French elections?

Obomba backing him is basically a death sentence.

TheAudacityOfThisNigger.jpg

Why cant that nigger just shut the fuck up?

Gay escapades. No joke.

This is Europe, 80% of our compatriots still believe that Obongo is the Black Progressive Jesus.

we were told to do so

The French are looking pretty weak. They're letting a Muslim invasion take them over on the ground, and now a black guy from the other side of the world will them who to vote for.

Who the fuck is this nigger? Some sort of politician? Doesnt seem to have much of a legacy it looks like

King nigger sticking his chimp nose where he's not wanted.

GTFO nigger, go lick your wife Harambe's dick.

>"""France"""
disband this non-country

Fourth Post Best Post

>muh russians hacked our elections
>muh foreign influence in american politics
>HEY CITIZENS OF ANOTHER SOVEREIGN NATION, VOTE FOR THIS SPECIFIC CANDIDATE
is this nigger serious? you'd think he would be reluctant to endorse anything after brexit remain and hillary

GTFO KANG at least Bush had the common decency to fuck off into obscurity for at least 4 years after serving his party up a resounding BTFO in all 3 branches of government

Actually nevermind, keeping stirring the shit

You can see the tip of Al Gores wiener.

>It's ok when we "intervene"

I don't care who Obongo is rooting for.

Le Pen will win!

Le Pen has won, then.

>Political agent with ties to US government attempts to interfere with French election.

Where did you get this stat from?

Will that nigger just fucking go away. If he actually gave a shit about this country he would just fuck off or build some schools or library's or whatever like the other former Presidents did. By being in every fucking thing he's just making people hate him even more

Hiding.

He won't go away, he'll ride the liberal wagon as long as he can.

funny that i'm the only french answering this,
actually Obongo called macron about a month ago, before even the first round of the election started.

but don't mistake france for america, we french people are not made from the same mold as you guy, we have something between our ears called a brain, right now the only question we are asking ourselves is, will she make more than 35% or not?
feel free if you support marine to bet your money on her, I have bad news the stakes are really low

oddschecker.com/politics/european-politics/french-election/next-president

LePen basically confirmed for winning now

can't wait for the sweet release of death soon.

>A closet white-hater nigger, who supported the failed Clinton, backing Maricon
>Maricon is essentially a pozzed neo-liberal; the same degenerates that are getting BTFO
They make this too easy.

But he's not even fucking doing anything, he's just campaigning again, the fucking nigger just never stops campaigning, build something you fucking dumb nigger

Stop now. Macron is up 50 points in the (((polls))).

>Obongo about to lose another election

I just don't understand how the media get away with calling le pen "far right"

Yes it is.

The difference is that we (the United States) are the good guys who are for freedom, human rights, and democracy.

The Russian gov't doesn't give a fuck about human rights and would suppress freedom and democracy in the name of making an entrenched and corrupt oligarchy even richer and more powerful.

Can't wait to drink all the Le Pen cuck tears in a few days. I predicted Brexit, I predicted Trump, and I predicted Geert too. It's gonna be another day of winning for me.

Who is going to call them out on that?

Yes, she is closer to losing.

that's the definition of a hypocrite. Just because you feel it's right doesn't mean it is

Even better- in Germany, the ((((media)))) calls her an extremist!

racists and bigots and xenophobes and islamophobes

No. People are brainwashed. But while her father reached 20 % when opposed to Chirac in 2002, she will reach more than 40 %.

Come on, France, don't be stupid. Obama is AIDS.

Nothing I said is factually wrong. It's not about feelings.

Public.

Why would you read their shit if they are just plain wrong, it's about as accurate as calling her a libertarian or trump a communist.

Remember when he endorsed Hillary? How did that turn out?

Corrupt ass wiretapping globalist fucker.

psy ops to sway attention and keep "politics" "engaging" and "cool"

rating this bait/10

Obama interfering with foreign elections? Didn't he accuse Russia of doing that, now look what he's doing with his "endorsement". Pretty sure the Frenchies won't like being interfered with by Obongo and vote Le Pen.

> but don't mistake france for america

I guess we'll see how smart you baguettes are.

I'll have no respect for your 'intelligence' if you can't figure out to vote for candidate B when 99.9% of the media and establishment shills are jerking off candidate B.

In every country the mainstream media is the enemy of the people.

>the russians intervened in US election
>omg the russians are evil nazis!

>our candidate in another country's election is losing ground
>let's intervene!

Sway attention from what?

(((media)))

gay vacation island

Poor sod. His PR department lies to him big time.
He's not loved.

how can you be for human rights and at the same time manipulate a foreign election? electoral rights are human rights by US standards. you're a retard if this post wasn't a joke.

>literally no proof of wiretapping

Eat up trumps cummies before they get cold

Does Aquarium Le Pencil actually have a shot at winning? I feel like the French are too fucking stupid to vote anything other than the establishment. In fact, I feel that way about most Euros. Germany can't stop voting for fucking Merkel. Geert Wilders got demolished.

The only exception so far has been Brexit. That was as much of a miracle as Trump winning. I don't think that level of success can keep carrying on for too long. Plus most frogs are actually muzzies these days. France is really just the greater commonwealth of Algeria.

from the prospects that democrats'/hollywood's/etc's relevancy is in decline

An island with no extradition

Reverse Midas touch. Everything he touches turns to shit.

Tucker Carlson did.

People have been indoctrinated not to notice hypocrisy and propaganda. If "our" side does it, then all is well, if "their" side" does it, it's evil.

Dude has zero self awareness about the toxicity of his brand. No fucking clue.

Plz die

He's not the president anymore, he can say whatever he wants.

Le Pen's party has grown big but it has always been an outsider party, unlike Trump she's not tied to the mainstream right party. The FN also has shit reputation amongst it's opponent, making conversions extremely difficult. The fear mongering has been on for so long that it's becoming less and less effective though, even on black and maghrebi french. However it's still there and most people would rather not vote than vote MLP. You can also definitely expect people to vote for Macron to stop MLP.

There is a chance, but the most likely is Macron getting elected and record levels of abstention.

We wuz prez

This is all he knows. Go somewhere, read teleprompter, say a few things in vague political language, get money.

That's all he has.

B-B-BUT HE WAS MEDIA-SAVVY!

>The American gov't doesn't give a fuck about human rights and would suppress freedom and democracy in the name of making an entrenched and corrupt oligarchy even richer and more powerful.

FTFY

What a shame. Trump wasn't really tied with Republicans either though. He was an outsider in his own party. He was never really even a Republican or a conservative to begin with.

Trump just had to run Republican because you have 0 chance of getting elected if you're not affiliated with one of the two major parties. That's why Ron Paul's only serious run was as a Republican even though he's a libertarian. I don't think that kind of dichotomy exists in other countries but still, I can't see Le Pen having even a remote chance.

good thing you provided evidence and sources to back up the wiretapping claims and didn't resort to meme tier buzzwords instead

> mad cuz trump is borderline retarded and just tweets random shit he doesn't actually know

I want to cuddle with this specific kot more than any gril in the world

Being president didn't stop him from not just publicly endorsing but literally actually campaigning for his party candidate WHILE ACTING PRESIDENT

I don't know how much more blatantly corrupt you can get.

The fact he isn't president anymore and is still running around endorsing globalist pawns doesn't even hold a fucking candle to the shit he pulled during the last presidential election.

>getting this worked up over a 2 word response

>don't mistake france for america

so your saying you'll vote in the leftist candidate?

He did the same thing with the EU referendum

People don't like being talked down you by foreigners

I quit reading Savage Dragon because of this.

> He thinks that laughing at blind cuckservative trump supporters is getting "worked up"

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

I fucking hate obama, I didn't vote him in 08 and 12. I am glad the Bongs said fuck off with Brexit.

I hope Le Pen wins and rubs it in all of Europe's and obozo's face.

Have you considered fucking off with your ableism?

One way ticket to hell for macron.

How did this happen for Obama in brexit?

Yeah, Rump is borderline retarded.

>billionaire
>president of the USA
>most powerful man on earth

lmao

> Obama endorsing.

Macron's toast.

Well obviously, Midas was white, Obama is a nigger

>MUH HOPE

Can this nigger just become completely irrelevant already.

He destroys everything he endorses. This is good.

Basically the Obama Touch.

Everything turns brown and smelly.

How ironic