Oh shit boys, the Alt Left planning something big for us, and I'm just a basement dwelling tendie eater irl

Oh shit boys, the Alt Left planning something big for us, and I'm just a basement dwelling tendie eater irl

medium.com/@Seth_Abramson/listen-up-progressives-heres-how-to-deal-with-a-Sup Forums-alt-right-troll-48594f59a303

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3qkeq
discord.gg/NxsyC4u
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ahh man another seth abramson post? the guy is terrified of pol and desperately wants validation that pol sucks. Is mister man bun the same as seth abramson?

dat jewish verbal iq tho, how can goys even compete?

Allow me to retitle this article:

Nu Male Autist Screams REEEEEE into the void.

Kek says "Try again Later"

is he /our berg/?

Seth Abramson introduced Shia LeBeouf to metamodernism. Show him some respect Sup Forums.

Doesn't matter what they plan. God created all men and smith and Wesson made them all equal

>get gently trolled
>get so triggered that you not only have a spastic meme-spewing spamming meltdown in response, but you write a full article about your experience

Wow guys...watch out. They are onto us and finally know how to fight back :^)

threaded barrel in canada? i cant even have one of those in shitty california. REEEEEEEEEEEE
Nice build from what I can see though

>Smith and Wesson
>Not Samuel Colt
Fucking leaf...

>Some trolls are “cross-posters,” which means they participate in all three boards. Cross-posters are particularly pathetic online creatures, as it means they spend even more time staring at a screen rather than going outside than their peers do.

Well at least he got one thing right

tl dr
QUICK RUNDOWN

the author literally has an unapologetic fedora collection and is airing it out for the world to see.

>roid
>still look like a bitch thanks to unkept beard and nu-male hair combo

I honestly hate that this look was coopted by nu-males. I look so much better with a beard and hitler youth.

Dude it's like a mullet, only the party is in the front and the girls there are basic instead of trailer trash.

What will we do boys?
He send one twitter frog FOUR answered replies, therefore discovering the secret formula to BTFOing us.
How can we ever recover?

I'm just sad that it went from viking to hipster. We can't have anything nice. Like the term "Alt-Right". I fucking loved that name, but it got coopted and turned into a boogie man.

This indeed.

*unanswered tweets
FUCK this is why the sons of Abraham BTFO us.

not really, this place way more alt right than r/the donald. most of you come off as richard spencer parrots. also free speech part is bullshit, the mod team is free speech since they don't ban people but you faggots cry non stop the moment somebody disagrees with you so i wouldn't say the user base is pro free speech at all kek.

he's romanticizing this shit because its probably all he has in his life like most of you. Sup Forums is shit hole full of alt right pussies kek, you guys deny it but anyone with a brain see's it. pretty much a cult for losers.

>but you faggots cry non stop the moment somebody disagrees with you
So responding to speech with speech? You're a real dummy.

reminder that this is (((Seth Abramson))) posting from a VPN, always 1 line of text and a direct link.

reminder #2: if you clicked the unarchived link you are a fucking traitor who needs to be gassed

the name berg, at least independently without a suffix like "stein", in Denmark is a very common name and has nothing to do with jewry

We all hate muslims.

>but you faggots cry non stop the moment somebody disagrees with you

You're right, we're supposed to just shut up and accept, like good little goys.

bitching and whining that somebody should leave because they don't agree with you ks attempting to silence people. you faggots are pretty bad about it. it's like you can't face an opposing view without your blood pressure going up.

sugar coat it all you want bro, very few of you are for free speech. hell i see a lot of you advocating for killing commies just because they disagree with you.

i'm not going to change the culture of this board, i just think you guys are as bad as leftists but too delusional to see it because you're also cult tier followers.

at least you don't deny it, makes you better than 90 percent of this board. you're still an alt right homo tho.

>also free speech part is bullshit you faggots cry non stop the moment somebody disagrees with you
Cool shitpost but it'll only get you a 3/Australia user.

So anyone who insults someone is anti free speech. Got it.

>(((Richard Spencer)))
Kys yourself

>arm proportions differ - right arm looks feminine
>belly button too high

Is that an F to M tranny? Some of them really do look like that.

>"Metamodernism"
Oh boy

OP IS A TREMENDOUS FAGGOT, HERE'S THE ARCHIVE.

archive.is/3qkeq

mmmhmmm

Listen Up Jews, Here's How To Deal With The Alt-Right

Can't be bothered reading all that mental masturbation.

>reeeeeeeee they're all basement dwellers
>remember to subscribe to my Facebook and check it constantly!

Pretty sure this article was written for US to read more than anything. There's no other reason for him to have such a poor understanding of any of the shit he's talking about.

he gets me well enough.

now this is shillposting

>anyone who disagrees with me (or the party-line) is a shill.

>1 post by this ID

and fedoras.

>organizing and learning is bad goyim, stay with your own group and don't learn our tactics goyim pls goyim stop

discord.gg/NxsyC4u

IKR

>says S&W
>posts Glock
>the real saying was Colt
This triggers the /k/

really ups the level of turbo-kiking

>people are going to these lengths to understand elaborate shitposting

It's actually an interesting article. And he comes pretty close to understanding the point (as far as there is, very rarely, a coherent point). But then he voluntarily falls for the usual lefty fallacies like being unable to separate ethnicity from culture/ideology and failing to realise that the world does not revolve around himself and his perception. All the old favourites really. It's a crowd pleaser. And it was clearly written for us. Presumably by us.

I mean really, Seth Abramson is not exactly subtle as far as pseudonyms go.

get the fuck out of here