ITT we get sued by Macron for unlawful use of meme magic

ITT we get sued by Macron for unlawful use of meme magic

CIA

Let's do this.

>Macron has an offshore bank account
>Marcon has an offshore bank account

Fuck I'm happy to see Sup Forums back in business, it almost seemed like the shills had taken over

Macron will be shat on

I hope macron wins

Viva la frans lul

Tell me user. Why does he where the mask?

Bump. 4 weeks today. Europe's future in the balance.

Bulgarians tend to be unprofessional: I bought a brand new fridge 4 years ago for my village hosue in Trankovo from Techno market, Stara Zagora. This is a large chain store for electronics and appliances. It barely worked two years and it broke down after the warranty expired. The technical support of Technomarket were very unprofessional... Not to mention the many subcontractors that I hired to fix up my village house: some were drunks, some wanted more money in the middle of the job, some just left the job site without finishing the works. About a month ago I bought some tyres on line from BGgumi.com. I couldn't get an invoice for a long time... People at work do not like to take responsability...

That needs a photo of smug Le Pen instead of a cartoon

tricky macron

FUCK YOU THAILAND YOURE MORE JEW THEN CHINA.

Le Pen vs Macron feels so familiar...

Obama's shadow gov is in full support against Le Pen. Good luck and Blessed Pepe Frenchies.

Bless it with that americuck.

They were also behind Clinton and Bremain

Me thinks you misunderstood my stance on Le Pen.

what am i looking at?

No, we're on the same page I just wasn't very clear. Being against Le Pen means they're behind Macron, just like losing Clinton and losing Bremain

bump

>FRANCE CRASHES
>NO SURVIVORS
sounds familiar

>me
She mis-said "Putin"

thanks for the bump shill

Give us another

Here you go cunt.

Cheers matey

don't post this degenerate user

ayyy

a product of autism, the next pizzagate. this guy needs to fuck off with this shit. LLC docs are real "cia connections" are not.

Holy shit, "The Ghost Writer" was right

I was out, what ended up happening? Confirmed fake now, or just still painted as fake? Can't find a thread on it atm.

.02 still bucks have been deposited into your account