What does Sup Forums think of Berlin?

twitter.com/onlinemagazin/status/860090687672463361

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ewtvru8tAZ0
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2847643/Berlin-liberal-hotbed-homosexuality-mecca-cross-dressers-transsexuals-male-female-surgery-performed-Nazis-came-power-new-book-reveals.html
youtube.com/watch?v=h-IXx4tkTF0
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8ydvatiQ1I
veteranstoday.com/2013/09/24/sexual-decadence-weimar-germany/
youtube.com/watch?v=xw_W-dKxF6c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A hell hole.

Who does better in Germany with white woman, middle eastern men (Kurds, Arabs, Persians, Turks) or Blacks?

B L A C K E D just like every other european capital

oh god, it's ogre

lost cause, sad sight

START A WAR ALREADY REEEEEEEEE

An omen.

I have visited Berlin twice. It was depressing to see firsthand how the once-glorious capital of the Fatherland is being steadily turned into a far-left shithole filled with Africans and Arabs, just like every other major European city.

seems like a very progressive and forward thinking place

inb4 i get banned for this fucking post despite the fact theres no genitalia on display

god damn peice of shit mods

nuke it already

I was gonna reply with "only western european", but I see alot of niggers in wrocław, like, alot.

sometimes i even see muslims

K-karen sama, w-what are you doing with that g-gun...

I have been to Berlin a few times.

A shithole. But the wildest, happiest, funniest and most authentic shithole I have been to.

Absolutely incredible. Women are happy and free, sex is rampant, parties on every corner, jazz concerts on abandoned warehouses, hippies and their ethnic food courts popping in parks and derelict places, degeneracy at its fullest.

I love Berlin very much. But I wouldn't live there.

>Berlin totally destroyed by international kikery
feels bad man
youtube.com/watch?v=Ewtvru8tAZ0

that profile is the guys though and she could easily be a call girl....... right?

Indeed, things are always worse in Western Europe. That's why I enjoyed visiting the Czech Republic so much, since it was mostly nigger-free. Not to mention they've got the best beer.

I can confirm this. Alot of niggers in the US army get stationed in germany and harrass the local women. Everyone there hates them just like in japan.

the benefits of being poorer i guess.

You're all fucked

Ever been in downtown Berlin, in the areas around Alexanderplatz? Darkies everywhere.

I have lived there for about a year and I'm Bavarian. What surprised me is that many Turks there are better humans than the Germans. They were usually the respectful ones who helped me when I lost the way or didn't know what ticket to buy. Germans there are either libtards, extreme leftists or alcoholics/junkies. It's very dirty and full of graffity but it has it's nice sides as well. Very good food, cheap, stores don't close from 8pm and some nice historic/architectural places.

But it definitelly doesn't feel like "Germany" to me. It was like another country where they happen to speak my language. That's what I felt, but it's a good experience to visit it once.

But then they all love African men that cannot even speak English. They don't hate them because their black, they hate them because they're American. Europeans hate Americans but LOVE Africans and Arabs.

>But then they all love African men that cannot even speak English.
thats not even true can you fuck off with the cuck fantasies for once?

The Czechs are alright people though. Most of them hate niggers, which is always a plus.

probably. but irregardless they hate American niggers. Niggers have this magical ability to garner hatred no matter where they go. They are our gypsies.

lets post pics of nightclub crowd and imply it reflects entire demographic of a city

in aus we not only have all these chocolates, but also competing with pacific islanders

any girl in a club is automatically a hedonist whore so why does it matter

Did you guys know that after WWI and before WWII Berlin experienced a period of extreme liberalism, even by today's standards. It was the world capital of prostitution, and a hotbed of homosexual activity. The city was rampant with crossdressers and It was where the first sex reassignment surgeries were conducted. The city was filled with child brothels and gay clubs as well as fetish clubs and the like.

This all ended when a newer generation that grew up in this environment decided to join Hitler's cause and adopt traditionalist moralities.

Actually if you look at the profile in the early videos there's someone else filming. So i would say it's a cuckold situation, however, none of the recent footage is filmed by a third party which makes me think she left her original boyfriend to be with jamal

Here's an article that discusses it, I know it is the Daily Mail but it is factual.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2847643/Berlin-liberal-hotbed-homosexuality-mecca-cross-dressers-transsexuals-male-female-surgery-performed-Nazis-came-power-new-book-reveals.html

you watch this shit?

I think I might as well join the party and spread my brown seed over there. seems pretty good to me.

Gives me hope in a way.

so hopefully we get so degenerate a second Hitler appears?

Yeah. And everyone is fucking nice.

I wouldn't visit

>this all ended

youtube.com/watch?v=h-IXx4tkTF0

while rome burns these AIDS ridden cunts are too busy gift giving

Many large European cities are nothing like the rest of their country.

Amsterdam, London, Barcelona, Berlin, Toulousse, Paris.

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Sickness. I hope someone goes to those race-mixing clubs and torches em

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8ydvatiQ1I

I moved here from the states a few month ago for work. Tbh I rarely see interracial couples and when I do it's always the disgusting hambeasts 95% of the time unless she's with a little niglet brood, and in that case she's always alone lmao.

On a side note, this place is fucking disgusting and you guys have no cultural outside your war history and beer gardens.

I hope we close our borders soon... oh who am i kidding, we are just as cucked as Germany.

Fucking normie

This is the Jew's revenge for trying to fight back. I'm sorry, Germany.

Daddy, why are those men dressed like that?

This should be subtitled.
The disconnect between what he says and what is happening is INSANE.
Like blowing your brain out of your skull insane.

Were in Germany are you, exactly?
>inb4 US-consulate in Frankfurt

>Women are happy and free
>women are liberated
>city turns into mad max style hellscape that is only propped by tax money from bavaria
Checks out.

As someone who lived in berlin. Turks in berlin are scum, but germans in berlin are scummier.

The worst are arabs and niggers though.

veteranstoday.com/2013/09/24/sexual-decadence-weimar-germany/
youtube.com/watch?v=xw_W-dKxF6c
I recommend everyone to read up on weimar.
Its the biggest possible redpill you'll ever swallow.