So... France is fucked

Just realized that even if, as Varg has noted in his recent videos, Le Pen can't possibly solve the migrant problem and may well be (((picked))), the french are the most extreme case of virtue-driven brainwashing and so will obviously elect Macron. And thus France will be finally consumed by the fires of muslim-aggravated leftist degeneration.

I really have much higher hopes for the germans...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SAU6WacnVqA
youtube.com/watch?v=e-ZVkESecXk&t=832s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just let it happen

just imagine. all of europe dies. then there's nothing to stop us from glassing all the shitskins.

europe becomes america #2

>europe becomes Brazil #2

ftfy

I do not trust the survival of Europe on the french, but hope in Europe lingers.

And maybe in some decades even the french may get their heads out of their pussies. (youtube.com/watch?v=SAU6WacnVqA !!!!!!!)

reminder people constantly starting threads with unnecessary "so"s are part of a liberal cult

Except you're living in a fantasy world.

If Le Pen loses, the western world as you know it is finished. What started on the Greek Islands thousands of years ago will cease to exist and you will bear witness. If we don't get her into power there is no reason to not be a degenerate, there would be no reason to care about race mixing, there would be no reason to care about your ancestral homeland. The US isn't the cavalry that will come in and save the day by dropping nukes on Europe. Wake the fuck up you delusional cunt.

With Macron, France will become Sweden.
You can screencap this.

The french population is the most disappointing one on the planet.

>liberal cult

which?

>I really have much higher hopes for the germans
Afd is under 10% and all the other parties already said they wont do shit with them.
The only possible outcomes of the election in September are either that nothing will change at all or a more leftist coalition will form the government.

The whole of Europe is fucked anyway. No politician have the balls to stand up against the wave of refugees because "muh, we no nazi". They rather see their country burn and have the moral high ground as they can smell the smoke from the fire.
Enter Le Penn... yet the media is all over her and how "disgusting" her politics are. (Speaking from my own cucked state supported jew media), and praises a guy like MaGoy because he is more moral than a filthy nationalist...*sigh*

tick tock

Britain is the only country with any hope of not falling to niggerpocalypse and becoming a caliphate.

Also, fuck Varg. Kill all larpagan fedora trash.

>Europe falls
>Spoiled whites have even less kids
>Shitskins are even more likely to murder, enslave and rape whites
>Whites have no guns to defend themselves
>Shitskins have more young males
>Shitskins have 7 children even in poverty

>the french are the most extreme case of virtue-driven brainwashing
No, that would be still Germany.

America does not rely on Europe to continue Western civilization, nigger. We are less fucked than they are, even with all of the spics and niggers.

Ouch

You know, this clock has been ticking for almost 50 years now, it's a work in progress.

We french can wave & shake our arms as much as we possibly can, it won't save us since we already jumped off the cliff...

Germans are worse off than the French, and Swedes are even more worse off than those two.

Sweden will be renamed to some moslem name soon enough.

>America 2

Ease up there big guy one 60% white country is enough

Shareblue and/or Antifa infiltrators, which you are one of.

This is a definitely a shill post, almost perfect but the wrong word was used inside the ()s.

>56% white
>Elected KANGZ twice
>Orange cheeto neo con for prez
> Neo Con fortress
None of this exist in europe.
You are our future. Yiu can predict europe future through USA past and present.

Nigger, you have a fucking zionist kike as your secretary of the treasury, your federal reserve is owned by kikes and Ivanka is married to a sneaky kike rat, which wouldn't be too dramatic if Trump wasn't such a cuck for his beloved daughter.
I couldn't care less about your country if it didn't have way too much influence over the world, because you Burgers just had to enable jews so much in the last century.

>I really have much higher hopes for the germans
Prepare to be disappointed, the germs are way more brainwashed than the frogs. Also, french brainwashing is not so much virtue-driven as you say, it's more that they have been indoctrinated for decades with the "fact" that a Front National victory will, without a shadow of a doubt, destroy the French republic.

>I really have much higher hopes for the germans...

Sorry to tell you that, lad, but most germans will (no joke) vote for Schultz because..... Merkel wasnt liberal enough.

Im dead serious.
This is what the germans think.
That more liberalism will save them.

I..... i really dislike the fact we share borders with them.
We have to constantly deal with this shit for the last 1,000 years.

Do you usually think things out before you make a response? Our aging white majority made up of baby boomers helped spirit all these woes into fruition with their neglegence and you have the audacity to think that we aren't buckled in on a one way trip to civic damnation. May God almighty up above unfuck your simple brain for not realizing that your grand children will live in an English speaking Brazil 2.0.

Even when we vote with our best intention, our leaders sell us out for their own interests which coincide with your demise as a nation. I refuse to believe you actually think the way you just presented yourself.

Whenever i think of denmark i have to laugh.
They are stuck between germany and sweden

This guy is right

Just nuke Germany.

no they should just disband it back into smaller states, make the federal states independent, then at least they won't have the power to inflict their cuckening on the rest of europe, and maybe some of the states will be less insane.

That won't fix the German problem.

Two ways it can go to me:

1:
>Le pen loss means Islam takes France and a nation unlike Greece is broken by Islam and people can't deny the correlation anymore.

>Le pen win and Europe state by state starts resisting Islamic influence by their still pussified measures.

Remember how Islam once fought halfway into Europe in the past and got fought back? Kinda like that but with less blood, sadly.

O kurwa, that is quite a terriffying concept.

Not fair to just blame Germany for everything.
If anything, you can blame kikes and the eternal anglo for a great deal of the destruction that has been inflicted upon Europe throughout history.
Not our fault that everybody always got jealous of our success.
>This is what the germans think.
>That more liberalism will save them
Yeah, not denying that, that's what the most hardcore kike indoctrination ever has done to this ethnic group.
Blame Shlomo and Nigel, Marek.

>its not our fault
>everyone else is to blame

This is why it is a good thing we are dying out.

germans have been great in the past which means the possibility exists of them becoming great again in the future, no matter how pathetic they are today.

>Not fair to just blame Germany for everything.

But Germany really IS to blame for all this.

>If anything, you can blame kikes and the eternal anglo for a great deal of the destruction that has been inflicted upon Europe throughout history.

UK or France didnt disband European borders and invited 1,5 billion niggers to live here for free.
Germany did.

>Yeah, not denying that, that's what the most hardcore kike indoctrination ever has done to this ethnic group.

No no no, german, dont you switch the blame on the kikes.
Dont blame the kikes for being tricky motherfuckers. Blame yourselves for falling for this.

There are no jews pointing a gun at your head yelling LOVE NIGGERS!!!! DESTROY EUROPE!!!!
Germans are just really fucking retarded and dont deserve to exist anymore.

Listen to your smart countryman:

>Just nuke Germany.

>most of the good europeans left to explore a new continent
>then all the brave ones died in a war

There is nothing left in the german genepool. Syrians replacing us is better now.

You're one of the last good germans, arent you?

>I really have much higher hopes for the germans...

They are far more cucked than France

Larpagan fedora trash? Bet you wouldn't say that to Varg's face you pussy or he's make another euronymos out of you.

No because Germans aren't good
That is my entire point user.

We are cancer.
See I am in favor for refugees to replace us.
I just don't want refugees anywhere else in Europe.

I am for German suicide but not for dragging anyone else down.

holy fucking shit

you're not even white

you're not even in a position to own fucking north korea

you cannot do fucking anything

you are a shithole jewish infested degenerate country

yeah fucking right, the whole of europe is already USA#2

and you ARE going to fall

that's not how genetics works though, if it did humanity would have run out of fighters long before the agricultural revolution. modern germans are raised, shaped and indoctrinated into a cucked society, and new humans generally accept the world with which they are presented, that's the main cause.

Coup 2020

Serb here, there's not many good things that came from my country, but this guy was a hero!

Why does Sup Forums worship this blackpilled murderer?

the French are gonna need a lot of suffering to wake up. Let it happen, it's entirely necessary.

I'm thinking the same. Until now I rejected to listen what he has to say just because I read he stabbed some guy over some petty dispute.

White or some shade of brown, this land will never be mudslime. Ever. That alone puts us ahead of Europe.

he's just a meme who makes autistic youtube videos, and some of his albums are good
youtube.com/watch?v=e-ZVkESecXk&t=832s
also, euronymous deserved it

>petty dispute

are you that dumb? he was literally going to kill Varg if he didn't kill him

watch his video

Just because you are still a good host for your jewish overlords. But it seems like they are getting ready to leave with all the plunder and leave your dead body behind.

Hope that the new jew host will not be a white country, there'll be less infighting then

Lepen : France don't have the backbone to be out of the EU anymore. It's not the same case as England, at all. They are deeply intertwined with the EU.

Macron : Globalist puppet, US style capitalism without the nationalism, he will sell France to the highest bidder.

French people are fucked in both cases.

Okay, I'll look into it again.

So, he's basically hoping for a civil war context, which is kind of insane considering that he has a large family to protect and feed.

>implying Le Pen will ever have the chance to try >implying Macwrong won't win and deliver unto France the killing blow

The solution is to go back shitting in the woods and worshipping wooden dildos.

>Listening to Varg
kys
Varg deserves to die for burning the Holy Church. Faust also deserves to die. Tho to be fair Euronymous did deserve it. RIP Dead.

rare

>f Le Pen loses, the western world as you know it is finished.
Lmao even if she wins she will not kick out the niggers. She will not save the western world.
From what i've heard she will still import 10k africans each year. will that really save france or just make it more diverse?
> What started on the Greek Islands thousands of years ago will cease to exist.
That my friend has already ceased to exist. ancient greece has barely even influenced france culturally or genetically, frenchmen are gauls/germanics not romans or greeks. The only things you see that are influenced by ancient greek culture are the royal buildings and religious things. not the countryside, the people and the rest. The french language is not even their own, the real ''french'' language dissapeared a long time ago, and their race will soon too if we don't do something about the niggers. voting Le Pen won't fix that.

Varg is based
Kikes suck
Nuke Germany

It's not just France, but Germany, Sweden and most other western nations too.
Demographically it is already too late fot them.
This is aleady set in stone. They brought this upon themselves.
Let them burn.

>just imagine. all of europe dies. then there's nothing to stop us from glassing all the shitskins.

Nice fantasy

Saudi Arabia, the US' pals, fund the migrants and mosques in Europe.