I'm honestly curious, how the fuck do you lose a war against emus?

I'm honestly curious, how the fuck do you lose a war against emus?

>Step 1: be Australian

It's an Australian thing, you wouln't understand.
Australia has been losing against nature since it's creation.

Because it's not very cost effective to control emu numbers by machine gunning them given the way the flocks behave, so alternative means of control were sought.

Like allowing them to cuck you with your own women to appease them?

Status quo ante bellum is not a loss delet this

>he doesn't know about Reines Emuisches Fett

Thankfully unlike blacks they can't actually reproduce with their women and the emu numbers are in slow decline.

FPBP

That shit is great for arthritis

>HOW U LIKE DIS AUSSIE BOI

We make them into lampshades too

It can't be that hard to control a population of flightless birds

BEAKED!

Leaf vs kangaroo 2017!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that girls so hot

Now that is next level shitposting I aprove our great Emu overlords.

Why does emu neck looks like a pussy?

STOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOP

>Pajeets are going to start sending creepy facebook messages to our flightless birds now

The Emu war was our Vietnam.
Lost due to local and international pressure to call it off because lefties were all "somebody think of the poor Emus"

Regardless, it's far from the most embarrassing military losses. Surrendering to forces who weren't even present is probably one of the most pathetic things I can think off.

Touched a nerve, I see

Implying emus can use Facebook

Emus would be running the world if they weren't stuck on this island with us. Humanity's best are here keeping the Emu menace in check.

If you'd ever fought an emu you'd know the answer to that.

"Your basic Emu warrior isn't too smart, but you can blow off a limb and it's still 86 percent combat effective. Here's a tip: Aim for the nerve stem, and put it down for good.

Thats the advice they gave us going in. But when you're in the middle of the desert, sweat dripping into your eyes making them sting, a hundred thousand emus on the plains before you and the blood of your best mate on your face as the emus shred him beside you, it gets tough. Johnny O'Poole got separated from his unit. They got him. They dragged him away. Our sentries that night could only hear his tortured screams as they pecked his flesh off. Noone got much sleep.

By morning hundreds had deserted. Morale was low. Major Meredith tried to keep us in high spirits but they got him around midday. Whoever said emus can't fly is a liar. A damed liar! They swooped down, a whole squadron, and took his head right off his shoulders. All it took then was a final emu charge for the men to route. I was the last one out, a sea of bodies behind me being feasted on by the fowl creatures as the sun set over the desert is my final memory of that campaign."

-Taken from the journal of Private D.B Master

They are brilliant tacticians. They operate in cells and have a decentralised command. Although flightless they can jump really high and can blow rocks from their beaks at an incredible velocity. They have a high tolerance for dehydration and can go without food for several weeks. They are quite the war machine

Do they taste good? I'd deep fry that thing.

>an American wants to deep fry and eat everything
Why is this no surprise to me

Wrong.
Peacock is the masterace when it comes to birds.

Fuck this. This board needs rules against bullying REeEEEEEeEE

Wait, this really happened?!
I thought it was just a meme like the Finnish-Korean War...

This should of been made into a movie...

Or Call Of Duty : Emu Ops

you are all shitting on aussies, when they are the ones doing the service of dealing with the emus and keeping them in australia, without aussies, emus would be invading your shores right now, be thankful.

>not backing it with potatoes

kuk

>Do they taste good? I'd deep fry that thing.
yeah. emu is good tucker mate.

The woman? Yeah tastes pretty good.

It wasn't so much a war as it was 10,000 Aussie yobbos fanging around in the outback, welding machine guns to old utes and then using them to hoon around doing doughies and trying to shoot emus from half a kilometer away.

And getting paid to do it.

Kek. Of course the first thing the burgerbros ask is "can I deep fry it"

You don't understand the humiliation the Australians (including all future generations) experience from this war.

Please show some respect, it hasn't even been 100 years since.

this nigga shook af

That's fucking hot mate. Aussie girls were made for BEC.

>124184408
>implying they can fly
>implying they can swim.

So many fucking poor people here,they would be eaten within month.

>>/murica/

Fuck off you shitskin

Fpbp.

DELETE THIS.

too late

>some units legit tried to surrender to forces that weren't there to begin with

>Finno-Korean Hyperwar
>a meme
it's not

>Participants
>Emus

Why am i laughing so hard at this?

how do you WIN a war against emus?

no seriously. how?

there is something about her pussy in that photo that is excruciatingly hot

>pajeet can't into humour
Fuck off poo in loo

You don't

underrated

>The machine-gunners' dreams of point blank fire into serried masses of Emus were soon dissipated. The Emu command had evidently ordered guerrilla tactics, and its unwieldy army soon split up into innumerable small units that made use of the military equipment uneconomic. A crestfallen field force therefore withdrew from the combat area after about a month.