HELLO THIS IS GERMANY

>First of May in Berlin
>TV guy says (picture related): "Here are sympathic, real people of Berlin" ("hier habe ich sympathische, echte Berliner stehen")
>mediathek.rbb-online.de/tv/Brandenburg-aktuell/Familienfest-statt-Arbeitskampf/rbb-Fernsehen/Video?bcastId=3822126&documentId=42528072
>Germany YES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/uwe-junge-auto-von-ehefrau-des-afd-politikers-ausgebrannt-a-1137089.html
rt1-suedschwaben.de/brand-in-memminger-gaststaette-wahrscheinlich-brandstiftung-12174/
youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_mentality
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Germans
>behaving like sub-humans
wow breaking news

youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4

don't care

germans has been asking for it

OMG BLACK NAZIS

Does this surprise anybody at this point?

I mean, i used to laugh at it at first, because it was really fucking funny, but now that's just sad.

the video in my description shows in detail how real people of Berlin look like and how they behave

You could, of course, talk shit about refugees and whatever else. It's in Kreuzberg, pretty much a berlin ghetto. If you want to talk shit, talk about real rapefugees in germany, not some drunk black kids on the first of may, a national drinking holiday in germany.

Hans, I know the situation very well in East Germany. but, what about western germany? still hasn't woke up? Is this backlash just happening in East Germany?

Wow those based black men rule that city now. So based!

This is what happens when you give women the vote.

wtf are you talking about, mohammed?

who cares about germany, people should gtfo of the EU before their country is pushed into this form of degeneracy.

There is no backlash, neither in the east or in the west.
Just a bunch of delusional anons on Sup Forums who really think germany will "wake up".

East germany being based is just a meme brought up by retarded east germans and libcucks who tried to fearmonger that east germany is "full of nazis".
If anything the east is 80% commies.

The west is also lost. Only some rural parts of bavaria are still based.

OY VEY GERMAN NATIONALISM ON THE RISE

nothing is worse than a nigger wearing a german army jacket

WASSUP

MONEY
MONEY
MONEY

If Kreuzberg is a ghetto, what is wedding or neuköln?
Kreuzberg is pretty "cleaned up" for berlin standards.

Hello Germany, this is the US.

>rural parts of bavaria
Where exactly? Bavaria was my favorite part of Germany, with Baden-Württemberg a close second. I bet Munich is lost, but where are the 'based' areas?

The problem is that at this very point in history, the People of Germany have 2 choices.
1) Take it
2) Revolution

Do you expect a generation of disarmed weaklings to rise up? To die for their country and their heritage? Because even if you don't get sahot by state troops, you will end up in Jail if the revolution fails.

How many people do you know who are willing to do this? And do you think you would be able to rganize, with your surveillance state?

Hold up, lets all bow to Japan for remaining 95% Ethnic Japanese.

God damn you guys are smart.

>Where exactly? Bavaria was my favorite part of Germany, with Baden-Württemberg a close second. I bet Munich is lost, but where are the 'based' areas?
The more rural the better.
But for some reason even the most rural bavarian towns suddenly got giant asylum centers with hundereds of niggers in the last year. I've seen niggers full of bling and with expensive mobile phones swaggering around the bavarian countryside in the last week even.

Munich is lost though. Like REALLY lost.
Yesterday a british tourist was murdered by a muslim gang in munich. Didnt even properly make the news.

Germans wont stand up, they will take it until they are extinct.

*tanned germans

kek! So fucking based!

>But for some reason even the most rural bavarian towns suddenly got giant asylum centers with hundereds of niggers in the last year. I've seen niggers full of bling and with expensive mobile phones swaggering around the bavarian countryside in the last week even.
This. It's absolutely disgusting.
They flooded my home city that barely has 6000 inhabitants with more then 1000 thousand savages within a year. They do nothing but steal and harass people.

Nice proxy, wolfgang.

>49 The Lord will bring a nation against you from far away, from the ends of the earth, like an eagle swooping down, a nation whose language you will not understand, 50 a fierce-looking nation without respect for the old or pity for the young. 51 They will devour the young of your livestock and the crops of your land until you are destroyed. They will leave you no grain, new wine or olive oil, nor any calves of your herds or lambs of your flocks until you are ruined. 52 They will lay siege to all the cities throughout your land until the high fortified walls in which you trust fall down. They will besiege all the cities throughout the land the Lord your God is giving you.
daily reminder

I'm American you rakfisk fucker

Germany was a mistake

The real redpill is that Germany has always been black and Hitler was a nigger. The globalists have been pushing this integration shit to hide it up.

Ever see any pictures of Germany before the year 2000? There are none. They were all burned because they contained the truth: the Germans were, and always have been, black African jigaboos.

Allein im letzten Jahr gab es mehrere Messerstechereien und Vergewaltigungen in meinem abgelegenen bayerischen Heimatdorf.
Aber diese senilen Refugeehelfer und ihre fotzigen Lehramtsstudentinnen und Ethnologinnen Helfer sitzen wie ne Zecke am Geldhahn.
Absoluter Wahnsinn, wie sehr die Furcht "Nazi" genannt zu werden ausreicht um Leute Mundtot zu machen.

>1933 graffiti in the background
>remember the black holocaust you fucking nazis, give us your wifes, daughters and money

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

You should mention Ayodolf Ohilla too

The younger generation of ethnic germans got sold out by the boomer generation.
There is an extreme visible difference when I look into my city now compared to the past.

You can imagine how it looks if I tell you I live in NRW.
They sold us out with their dumb WW2 guilt and their greed for money.

They were the most wealthies generation ever and they left a gigantic burning shiet of a society.
We all now can work until 70 to see this land becoming a caliphat near the end of our life.

It is absolutely disgusting,but this land won't rise.I know it.

Die Furcht "Nazi" gennant zu werden ist eine echte Pathologie und nicht nur unter den Deutschen.

Are those black Chinese? Things are going downhill fast.

someone shop the "just cuck my shit up" hair on

das haben wir mittlerweile auch in österreich, aufgrund der durchgesetzten "gemeindequote".

>>rural parts

Outskirts of Nuremberg / Furth are pretty nice.

The area along the Austrian border, near where the Führer was born was great. Saw a lot of darkies in Passau though.

Notice how all the buildings in the background have been vandalized with graffiti.

So we're in Europe is safe/ cheap to live? The northern baltics? Croatia has cheap land and no property tax.

Finally! We can blame the holocaust on the negros.

LMAO the censored hair!

Stop, mein sides...

Ja, im Prinzip ist die Situation in Österreich identisch mit der in Deutschland - der Unterschied ist dass kman in Österreich besser darin ist so zu tun als wäre alles in Ordnung :)

West isn't done for, Germany must be gassed though

Her ugly, rotten mug should be censored.

vor allem, weil kurz, sobotka, doskozil etc so tun, als würden sie eine andere politik aufziehen wollen. was natürlich lächerlich ist und niemals passieren wird. die leute sind aber so dumm und glauben das

>Ja, im Prinzip ist die Situation in Österreich identisch mit der in Deutschland - der Unterschied ist dass kman in Österreich besser darin ist so zu tun als wäre alles in Ordnung :)
Die Deutschen sind auch ziemlich gut darin, siehe den Reporter cuck im Video oben.
Die haluzinieren sich ihre Scheinwelt zam.

It looks just like Paris

>Kang and Sheid people

Is eigentlich ne sau perverse Eugenik, die da betrieben wird.
Also "Durchmischung". Jeder Linksversiffte der Lebensborn und Rassenlehre pervers findet sollte sich mal gefälligst selbst am Ohrwaschl packen, diese offensichtliche BLACKED Scheisse die da von Oben durchgezogen wird ist ganz schön krank.

Bin gerade zwecks Semesterferien daheim aufm Dorf und hab schon Tagsüber an der Bushaltestelle 12 Jährige Mädels bei Negern aufm Schoß gesehen alle mit Bierflaschen und Kippen in der Hand.

>First of May in Berlin
It's such a great opporturnity to get rid of traitor leftist scum and shitskins (also niggers nowadays as it seems). You could just throw a couple of grenades there and would always hit the right people.

>reading
>black
>black
>hmm
>OK
>yes
>the Kangz and Shiiet People
>what

My sides when my brain said "nah don't double check those words, bro - I got you"

>hab schon Tagsüber an der Bushaltestelle 12 Jährige Mädels bei Negern aufm Schoß gesehen alle mit Bierflaschen und Kippen in der Hand.
Oh man, erinnert mich daran wie ich vorgestern mit'm Fahrrad unter der Brücke entlang durchfuhr und einen Sandnigger mit einer Gruppe blonder Mädels gesehen habe. Aber das war in Berlin also leider nicht verwunderlich.

The east coast really is the worst coast

>Oh man, erinnert mich daran wie ich vorgestern mit'm Fahrrad unter der Brücke entlang durchfuhr und einen Sandnigger mit einer Gruppe blonder Mädels gesehen habe. Aber das war in Berlin also leider nicht verwunderlich.
Ich hab lustigerweise in Berlin weniger Rassenschande gesehen in einer Woche als in München an einem Tag.

stop taking refugees, look at poland, they said no to refugees. I'm not saying poland is based, i'm saying you dont have to take these niggers

>country under american occupation turns to shit
wow breaking news

why do euroniggers look different from ameriniggers?

they look more african

If you oppose refugee in germany the antifa will burn your car or house.

spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/uwe-junge-auto-von-ehefrau-des-afd-politikers-ausgebrannt-a-1137089.html

rt1-suedschwaben.de/brand-in-memminger-gaststaette-wahrscheinlich-brandstiftung-12174/

>Ich hab lustigerweise in Berlin weniger Rassenschande gesehen in einer Woche als in München an einem Tag.
Sag bloß?

>why do euroniggers look different from ameriniggers?
Because ameriniggers got BLEACHED for 400 years.
The nigs we get are straight outta africa.

>why do niggers who come directly from Africa look more African

München ist irgendwie Hauptstadt der linksliberalen behüteten Studentenfotzen vom Land, die in München jetzt alle jedes Negerglied bespringen wollen um zu zeigen wie progressiv sie sind.

first the potatonigger JFK said he was German
now the niggerniggers wuz berliners nao.

That's because only one German in a blue moon decides to speak up against refugees, so Antifa and the like can focus on an individual.

If more people spoke out you wouldn't have this problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY
mmm yess

>you become the leader of an obscure political party and turn it into the movement
>you smash the communists in your country and take power, giving your people their pride back
>another war starts
>vow to crush international communism and make Europe the leader of the world forever
>everything goes wrong
>you spend your last day outside looking at the ruins of what you built, knowing you sealed your country's fate
>tfw

We're so fucked.

You can fight like how Europe has fought for thousands of years . It is nothing new. get over your guilt

They are literally fresh off the boat bush niggers

How is this relevant Hans? Face it, you Germans have a cuck problem.

>tv shows happy Germans partyin on the 1st of May
>Sup Forums sees something wrong with this
uhm, what?

American blacks were selectively bred for higher physical performance. It's like comparing plantains to bananas

Because whoever actually runs the U.S. government calls Berlin, barks orders and our traitor leaders do exactly what they are told.

This policy isn't one that came out of Berlin, but from the CFA in DC.

germany is not lost yet. but we have a huge problem due to the libtard influence on the young ethnic germans

if you are afraid of antifa or afraid that sum1's car is going to get burned or afraid to offend sum1, then you will get more and more and more rapefugees and your country will turn to shit. So are you telling me you'd rather your country turn to shit just so antifa won't try and hurt you?
if france elects le pen, will you at least try and make a change?

>How is this relevant Hans?

silly me how could 70+ years of brainwashing, east/west divide and later on forced reunification as well as hate speech laws made any impact on the german people

IF le Pen gets elected, I start learning French.

Powerful-but-always-paranoid Jews are putting pressure on Germany and other White countries to abolish themselves with Brown immigration and Cultural Marxism, thereby making Europe presumably ‘safer’ for the Jews because another Nazi-type party could not rise to power and oppress them again.

Nice proxy you dumb faggot

Credited.

I mean let's be honest, we knew it a long time ago. Those glaring eyes, the arrogant gait of the Turks; the attitude in general of those people. We kept warning the left for decades. Now they are even MORE extreme and want MORE immigration.

The truth is, it is a genetic selection process. R vs K. Those liberals have genes that make them liberals. Not all, but in general. This is a biological war, and I'm honestly clueless what to do. Forget debates and arguments; those silly intellectual weapons are useless in a fight against braindead leftie zombies who just live to spread leftism. Those weak, deplorable beta manlets and their traitorous women...
What should we do? Fight? ha, with what, sticks?
Vote? Come on. Nothing will ever change.

Seriously, I need ideas.

poland tell germany that they don't have to take refugees, tell ur leaders to talk sense into merkel, poland do something to help germany

you didnt have it in school?

Just learn Japanese and moved to based Nippon kawaii user-san desu.

The problem though is that most Germans won't do shit unless they lose all their comfort.
Protip: football games are a great source of distraction for many German men.

I don't look Japanese. I want to live in a country where when I shut my mouth I look exactly like the domestic population.

Germans got a bad case of crab mentality
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_mentality

Exactly. As long as the financial system continues as is, nothing here will change.

Stocked grocery stores and Bundesliga placate the population from giving two shits about things that actually matter.

???

>Because whoever actually runs the U.S. government calls Berlin, barks orders and our traitor leaders do exactly what they are told.
More like both are controlled by the same entity.
Which is international jewery and high finance.

Americans and germans got the same problem and the same enemy.

And if you really want to play "cause of the problem" root searching.
Frankfurt school, marxism and international cultural marxism ALL originated in germany.

Nani! That's not very desu Kawaiii user-chan desu. But dozo for the (you) desu.

Bingo.

I told angry Brit on here last night, banging on about the War, we are on the same side -- fighting the same enemy.

Its why Germany, Austria, Sweden and the UK are getting fucking overwhelmed with low IQ animals from the third world.

The Zionists want to eliminate their high-IQ competition.

I'm a Social Darwinist. Sometimes I look at what is happening, and if we are so stupid, then perhaps our time as a culture on the planet is over.

And you Germans just let it happen.

Or maybe Germans just can't be normal. It's either one extreme or the other, there's no middle ground for you guys and you always follow your leader blindly.

that's the logo of the German football team you pleb. do you even know your own country hans al-almani?