Ummm guys?

Ummm guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-04/bitcoin-soars-above-1600-relentless-japanese-buying-frenzy
coinmarketcap.com/assets/pepe-cash/
coindesk.com/dubai-government-documents-blockchain-strategy-2020/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what's the problem m8?
you did invest in bitcoin, didn't you?

wat?

Its going to go up to 2200 and then down to 1200-1300 again

Why 2200

The reason why it went down was because of China and people buying into ETH, it's definitely going 2k+

Because its a nice even number and its mostly about psychology.

Get in now, XRP for poorfags, ETH for ok fags, BTC for richfags.

Hold for 1 full year.

Been in ETH since 23 dollars. LTC since 8 dollars. My groin is feeling oh so good right now.

> proof that quantum computers don't exist yet

>tfw don't even know how to get into cryptoshit

>bought a some bitcoin2 to gamble on BTC sports betting sites when it was at 120 dollars
>built my bankroll up to 60 btc
>fucked it all up and lost it on bad bets
>I could almost 100k worth of BTC had I just been patient

FUCK

Until a whale pulls all the money and crashes the price at any time they wish

Unless you have access to a supercomputer, mining is not going to be profitable for you.

As for owning cryptocurrency, you need a "wallet". Basically, you need to download every single block in the blockchain. Each block is every transaction done in the span of time between one hash being calculated and the next one. Whoever calculates the hash first is rewarded in bitcoins, but the formula is set to reduce over time. With the inevitable loss of some bitcoins, it ends up being a deflationary currency.

Bitcoins have 0 value to anyone who doesn't want drugs.
When bitcoins are declared illegal to operate it'll be hilarious. Imagine the lament of the druggie manchildren when they realize they can get into trouble for simply owning the internet funbucks.

golds worth 8k check the debt clock for metals

Bitcoins have no less intrinsic value than any fiat currency we currently use while also not being subject to massive inflation.

I'd still rather invest in land, guns and other tangible items, though.

everyone thinks the bitcoin ETF will be approved and then the normies will start buying bitcoin backed securities.

just remember to invest the next time it drops...

and HAVE PATIENCE.

Not necessarily have about. 2-3 good built pc's with secure stuff and fiber internet yourgood

>Bitcoins have no less intrinsic value than any fiat currency
And that's where you're fucking wrong, leaf. I'd gladly accept dollars, euros or even fucking yuans for stuff. I'd wipe my ass with bitcoins if they were physical.

I don't have much money, but I could maybe afford to put in $20 to XRP...should I? How sure is it?

>I don't understand blockchain and how to make profit on it, better project my increasingly sour grapes on everyone else

Ok bud

How does it work? Can I just buy in and cash out at a moments notice?

The problem with crypto currency is there is no easy banking system for it.

I think its time to make a crypto currency bank.

You accepting a currency does not intrinsic value make.

>Can I just buy in
Yes.
>and cash out at a moments notice
No.

I can pay pizza delivery service online with it.
The 2bitcoin I earned by watching commercials in exchange for bitcoins when bitcoin just started bought me a lot of food.

couldnt be another bubble. buy in now before its too late!!

How long would it take to cash out? What's the dealio?

Thoughts about AMP (Synereo)?

Worthless metals as long as the jews can make silver and gold appear out of thin airs using paper contracts. (((They))) are dumping tons of paper gold and silver daily.

So what is bitcoin backed by, you dumb fucking chink?
Dollar is backed by oil, euro is backed by EU and all its resources, yuan is backed by sheer amount of chink labor.

What is bitcoin backed by? Narcotics?

Read, learn, invest in your human capital, learn a skill, be a boss.

what happens when there a 50+ crypto currencies?

>What's the dealio?
You giving away money to some jew. The bubble is only growing larger and larger and it cannot pop, it'll stagnate, no one will want bitcoins anymore and no one will be able to sell them, therefore the money will be simply stuck.

Went up 60% in 3 days. Nithing is for sure but cryptocurrency is in bull run now. $20 is a good starting point, but don't play with money you can't afford to lose. God speed user.

No one can cash out on bitcoins.

Just don't fucking panic and sell everything when it drops a buck because you're a greedy coward who wants to get rich overnight.

It's how most people lose their money when investing in crypto and then start going around telling people hurr durr it's a scam

>Dollar is backed by oil
That's not what how the petrodollar works, user.

From what I hear, the Chinese are investing in Bitcoin in droves as a mean of wealth protection in case of a (((crash))).

>waiting desperately to start working and getting a paycheck
>still another month until graduation
>might be losing money in the meantime
Grrr

The security probably wont be as good but theres websites you can use so you don't need to download the 50gig or whatever it is

>Bitcoins have 0 value to anyone who doesn't want drugs.
there are restaurants in my city that accept bitcoin

next?

Doesn't matter, oil is flowing, dollar is functioning.

It doesn't matter what props up a currency as long as something props it up, nothing is propping up bitcoin, you're throwing money away into mud.

What do drug lords do of the Bitcoins when we pay them via?

Go for the top 10 here:
coinmarketcap.com

Most of them are scam with no tech behind them like ETC. stick with large cap coins with good daily vloumes. Pick one with low coin $, don't worry about circulation qty.

Does Arby's?

Nothing. Dumb goyim never learn.

no idea i've never eaten at arby's

I spent about 7 BTC on drugs about 7 or so years ago. I regret it.

Post your portfolios boys...

Started with $600

KEK nocoiners BTFO

>there are restaurants in my city that accept bitcoin
Fantastic, so how do these restaurants pay their taxes? With bitcoins?

Shit that's not recent, here's the newest my bad

>strat is mooning
>IOC is mooing

Supposedly Japan's buying up a lot of it:
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-04/bitcoin-soars-above-1600-relentless-japanese-buying-frenzy

the technology and business potential

Yeah, only at the cost of WW3. Good job.

So I can sell the coins if I want? How do I go about selling something like ripple?

Very nice. Not sure about holding on to Stratis, but very, very nice.

Don't forget the Korean Whales. As soon as Asia wakes up, it goes on another bull run

Buy weapons or other drugs.
Bitcoins are the perfect dirty bucks because they can't be laundered - there is no need to launder them.

Nobody cares what is your opinion of US.

Stratis looks promising, and roadmap looks solid...

However, if there's anything ill put money that'll moon for normies its IOC, their wallet DIONs is going to revolutionize wallets, encrypted messaging, and staking for normies.

I'll invest in lead and toilet paper, thanks.

On an exchange?

praise kek coinmarketcap.com/assets/pepe-cash/

PM?

>Dollar is backed by oil
>euro is backed by EU

Yeah I'd feel really safe right now lol

The key word here is control. Who controls who, and who wants to be free. The era of large countries is over. Soon small independent nations will rise with far better conditions in relation to EU or US. And when movement will become cheap, and language barriers disappear, people will flock to the nations with the best terms. You can watch this unfold in the next decade. It is already starting with Dubai/Qatar, ironically, it's them who start it.

Alright, thank you. I am going to invest $20 tonight...and I have a small 40k Chaos Demons army I am going to sell soon, so I will think about investing it into Ripple and sitting on it for a year as well.

>the technology and business potential
Buzzwords aren't an argument, what is bitcoin backed by?

how do you trade these things

Go to exchange, convert to BTC or ETH move to coinbase, eat fees and convert to Fiat.

Or try localbitcoins and be sure not to get murdered and/or raped

>there are people out there that would rather have 1btc than an ounce of physical gold

>Soon small independent nations will rise
No they fucking won't you deluded retard. If anything, blockization will continue. EU will collapse but something worse will take its place.

Backed by is a buzzword

Your understanding of BTC is really shit if you think it's perfect for illegal use.

Every single transaction ever made is recorded. That's how it works. If your identity is ever linked to your wallet, anyone can see EVERY transaction you've ever done. Who you gave money to, you gave you money, how much, etc.

My opinion of Americans is very different from my opinion of the American government.

What is [insert currency name] backed by? By some kike telling that it's worth something, that's it.
> the delicious butthurt of a nocoiner

so I bought 250 dollars worth of bitcoin tonight and I am going to buy another 400 worth tomorrow of bitcoin and other crpyto. I am using coin base so I can get eth, lite and bitcoin.

what should I buy?

I started out on coinbase, super normie friendly, read up on biz and other crypto forums, went on gut feelings and hodled like a motherfucker. And trade on exchanges like Bittrex or GDAX or Gemini wherever the volume is high.

>how do you trade these things
You don't, why don't people understand this?
Once you put money in it, you can't take it out. It's not like gold where anyone, just about fucking anyone will buy it. It's like buying 1k dollars worth of shiny marbles - can you potentially sell them? Yes. Are you likely to?

I find it funny that people think bitcoin is actually going to be used for anything other than pumping and dumping, and illicit goods.

Transactions are vastly too slow and unreliable for actual day-to-day currency use, and there's no stable exchange ever. Mt. Gox, Coinbase, and now Bitfinex. Sorry for your loss.

Don't do it. All of these procrypto posts are just pushing for another pump and dumb. Suckers like you drive the price up and they all cash in.

>Don't be a pussy and bail when it starts to drop!

Send to bittrex, buy the biz reccommended shill coins, ride the wave/bull runs. And make dosh and buy promising and cheap alt coins

Well insert a currency name and I'll tell you what it's backed by, stupid fucking druggie.
I never said it's perfect for illegal use, I just said they're perfect dirty money for illegal activity.

But there's no garuntee anyone will buy them I guess. I need someone to gimme a rundown on this crap. I've been researching but all I ever get is "don't do it it's financial suicide"

>t. FUD monkey

Okay, how about euro?

>But there's no garuntee anyone will buy them I guess.
That is what I am telling people for fucking ages now. It's not like trading stocks or even real currencies, it's like trading in shiny fucking marbles.

this thread is so sad. People in here are literally defending jewbucks aka USD and EUR among others

>Sitting on it for a year

Why don't you learn proper trading instead

Bitcoin is the only good payment system online.

EU resources, trade profits and human capital you stupid fucking subhuman.

The moment EU loses its cohesion, euro will start plummeting - what is propping up the bitcoin? Fucking nothing.

>I never said it's perfect for illegal use, I just said they're perfect dirty money for illegal activity.
You're going to have to explain the difference and how having every single transaction being recorded makes it ideal for any illicit transactions over any other currency.

>not hodling like some autist bizfag

Sitting on 4 btc I got back in late 13/early 14. Told myself id sell when it touched $1200/btc after that crash. Forgot about all about it and now I'm close to double my purchase.

I'm sure another crash will happen and I'll be sitting on it till 2020

That's fine man, Jesus, why do you have to be so angry. Well I guess there's a reason you're Polish in the first place. You have no idea how currency works.

It doesn't matter who things what, if people use it, it becomes valuable and more than the fucking coins itself it is the technology behind it.

This will change you world, whether you like it or not. It's becoming fact rather than opinion.
coindesk.com/dubai-government-documents-blockchain-strategy-2020/

>It's already legal in Japan and people can use it as a option of payment at physical stores.

>Only stoners use it

You are stuck in 2009, aren't you?

>being recorded
Your name isn't on it you stupid fuck. It's a nameless string of numbers and letters.

Ahahahahahaha holy shit.