The white woman fears the Asian

The white woman fears the Asian.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/altynbekova_20/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the average white women need pounds of makeup to be even remotely attractive

>the average nip needs pounds of makeup to be even remotely attractive

Who would have guessed that, in a society where natural selection does not exist, average is rubbish?

All the comments are correct, she's nothing special, mediocre crap. All you yellow-fever scum should go kill yourself, the only reason you're attracted to asians is because they're the only shit you can get. The only asians that are good are the ones with big tits.

>assuming I have yellow fever because I point out the butt blasted white women

Yeah, not seeing what makes this girl so special either. Cute, but I wouldn't look twice at her on the street.

Seems that Asian chicks max out at around 8/10. For me, anyway.

>f off you have yellow fever

yup, and black fever, and white fever, and whatevericanstickmydickin fever.

ive never said this online unirnically before cause i dont like makign assumptions but. Youre clearly a fuckign virgin

>virgin as insult
roastie detected

Not am insult if it's a fact. Clearly virgins do not know how to lay/interact with women.

holy shit no kidding.

The white man fears the black man

>nigger black eyes
>round face

mfw people find this (((attractive)))

she's ugly

Honestly white woman are disgusting compared to asian women when you think about it. Especially when you consider all the ugly tattoos, SJW hair color, shitty attitude, sense of entitlement and obesity.

and vice versa
War of all pussies against all pussies

dark eyes look good with their yellow pale complexion and dark hair tbhwyf

No. The fat feminist white woman fears the Asian because she doesn't like anything feminine.

Sabina Altynbekova is a beautiful young female who would be striking anywhere she went.

I enjoyed looking at her Instagram account.
instagram.com/altynbekova_20/

Roastie as fuggg

I've got a lovely Taiwanese girlfriend. She's cute, dresses cute has a nice attitude, likes to cook for me so i actually buy it that she really loves me for who I am.
However one thing that I really don't like about her (and from what I've heard that's what many Asian girls aim for after a very short time compared to western women, sorry for possible generalisation) is that they start to talk about children and marriage in general after a few months into the relationship. It's a fucking strange thing to do by my standards at least and I'm afraid if she keeps doing that i might have to let go of her.
Then again i think that i would regret this decision the next time I'm with a western girl.
Hard times ahead my friends. Decisions decisions...

what about this kazakh?

this just screams "white women won't fuck me"

looks like some kind of crypto-Venti

Damn she's cute

damn right she is.

Don't let the harpies brainwash you. White women do everything to increase their market value, even if it means taking in 3 million young Arab 'bulls'.
#notyourwomen
Remember?

But on the other hand they whine about men's preference for Asians on dating platforms and deem it 'racist'. Don't fall for their knavish tricks and carry on.

Kazakh women are loonies.

>You see competition
>You fear for imminent fall of your monopoly
Asian women might not necessacrily be better in looks, but if white ones behave like shit they only have themselves to blame for their low demand.

Now that's a manface.

Not him, but going through tinder, it's rather that I wouldn't fuck 60% of white women. Serious lack of discipline and realistic expectations, probably derriving from a life of receiving everything on a silver plate.

like other women are sane.

How can you post that text with that pic

is that a halfling?

Yeah, but the kazakh women ive met are another level. Never met such high maintenance women

she is 170 cm.
try ukrainians and russians.

I can see that user. Similar culture