WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WONT INSURE MY CAR BECAUSE IT HAS PRE-EXISTING DAMAGE

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WONT INSURE MY CAR BECAUSE IT HAS PRE-EXISTING DAMAGE

This.

But sadly, Americans have overwhelmingly accepted the premise that everyone has a right to health insurance. Single payer is just a matter of time.

Obamacare was meant to fail. But it succeeded in radically shifting people's mindset, and within 10 years we will have what Obama always wanted. Face it, he won because Republicans are cucks.

INSURE ME FOR $0 AND GIB HEALTHCARE NOW

>YOU CANT (drinks 10 gallon big sip soft drink) DENY ME COVERAGE (eats 10 plates at a buffet) FOR BEING FAT, I HAVE A ( eats 10 cheeseburgers) GLANDULAR PROBLEM (eats cereal with heavy cream).

lolbertarians and republicans are evil. Burgers will defend their own death ,

>b--but at least I can die free!

Our healthcare is going to utterly implode over the next couple of decades, we won't be used as an example of "perfect universal healthcare" or whatever anymore.

The dying boomers are going to stress our system far beyond the breaking point, people will lose faith in universal healthcare once they see the conditions our eldest generation are going to be dealing with. We already have people sitting in hallways for days waiting for emergency care, literally dying in waiting rooms, you don't hear about this, but things are only going to get worse.

So because I have a skin disease and take long term antibiotics, my next insurer won't pay for my scripts and dermatologist visits? Why the fuck would I even bother then when I'm otherwise healthy? Doesn't this just autofuck you the moment you change insurance because all of your concurrent or long term problems are "pre-existing"?

Yeah go dig up the dictionary term of insurance but bodies aren't cars or houses and insurance is a necessity because of how ridiculously overpriced cash pay is.

Sup Forums really shouldn't be alright with this bullshit. I hope it doesn't pass as is, because it's not what 9p% of Americans want or need.

90%*

What if you're born with a defect?

so what the hell did you do before obamacare? in practice, it doesn't work how you describe. I'd bet money that you will continue to have your antibiotics covered even when you switch insurance.

Do you wish to live in a country where you may die waiting for emergency care in a waiting room because there are too many sick and dying elderly clogging up the healthcare system? Would you not rather simply pay for care out of pocket, or with a health insurance plan and get the care you need when you need it?

In a country like ours, the vast majority of us who would otherwise be perfectly suitable for health insurance in a private system are treated like fucking homeless people in our public hospitals. I gain nothing from universal healthcare, I would be able to afford better service if I had the choice.

>try to insure my house
>they actually send a person to look at it wut
>he actually points to a flaw in my basement where moisture comes from
>he actually gives me advice on how to fix it
>he still lets me insure it for a good price

Feels like I am G*d's chosen man.
Also feels like I need to do some construction work.

>having insurance

Why do people do this?

>being this much of a fucking boomer poster
>caring about a mongrel and le repub and democrat divide

Kill yourself.

INSURANCE IS NOT A FUCKING CHARITY

insurance is exactly that. insurance in case anything bad happens to you. youre supposed to have it BEFORE you get sick. just like you get house insurance before your house burns down.

Im all for universal health care, but only if people who already pay for private cover are exempt.

Obamacare fucks over people who can afford insurance, and also fucks over insurance companies.

Why should we keep defective humans alive?

>dont have cancer
>have insurance
>get cancer
>insurance company doesnt renew me because im no longer a profit for them
>try to get new insurance
>"you have a prexisting condition, hope youre ready to die or be broke"
>this is what makes america great again

thanks trump

the difference is you have a choice in totalling your car, you dont decide to be born with genetic diseases.

exactly, take your roads and education with you

you dont already have roads, schools already fuck you cars are people
you arent born with an education fuck off

Health insurance is tied to your job and there's no job security anymore.

I believe in fully private schools and toll roads as well. so fuck you.

If you use something, you should pay for it yourself. not expect other people to cover the cost.

>you have a choice in totalling your car

>The car infront of you suddenly hit the breaks
>your breaks fail
Yeah nice choice

Also
>dOHnALt the delegates

so fucking what? it's not my fault it's a giant kike scheme with immoral price gouging that makes basic shit like "specialized" checkups and prescriptions cost abhorrent sums of money that in no way reflect quality of care. the scheme is to nigger prices so bad you need insurance, but then it's ok for the company to fuck you over? their very existence is the reason they're even necessary, which is fucking stupid.

>Why do people do this?
Because you just scratch some idiot, he goes to doctor and sues you for millions for injuries he and his doctor literally made of and you end on street. With todays laws you (((voluntarily))) need to have insurance. Hell you can't even give a punch to some faggot who deserves it because he can sue the shit out of you

>not making sure your brakes are in working order.

Pre-existing condition. in EU you would be charged a fine for not having a roadworthy vehicle.

>pass user since 2012
well look at you mister fancypants

>we won't be used as an example of "perfect universal healthcare" or whatever anymore.
You are now aware that every country with socialized healthcare says they have the best healthcare system in the world. Literally nobody else agrees, it's entirely an exercise in nationalist masturbation.

>Why do people do this?
Literally everyone I have ever talked to thought that insurance companies would rather kill you than pay if you manage to get costs too high (e.g. if you get some extremely rare cancer, they'll send their hitmen after you rather than pay for the expensive possibly life-long treatments).

IDK how much truth there is to this. IDK whether insurance companies really do drop people's coverage if for example some weird genetic disease appears in them, but almost everyone seems to think that they do. Would be curious to see the data but couldn't find any so far.

really? do you believe in government? you dumbass

its called a tax, fucking moron, no wonder you think cars are like humans

Then you're on your parents plan, and when you turn 25 (or at any point sooner) and get a job, you will have had coverage, so no lapse in a plan, and you will still be covered.

"But what if the parents don't have health insurance?"

Why did they have a kid?

It all comes back to personal responsibility and accountability. Baby Boomer liberalism is the antithesis of that, as they want the state to be the coddling parent that their shell shocked, grizzled war vet of a father never could be, but theyll all (hopefully) be dead soon and we can get this hell hole of a country turned around.

Denying it, makes no sense.

But hiking premiums makes sense.

Full disclosure: I got Crohn's and all German private insurers just do not insure me because "you have a pre-existing illness" - I have to get crappy government insurance costing double as much as private for 1/3rd the benefits.

But if I drive off or smack him/her with a bat that I have in my car, then what?

This is why (((insurance))) is a scam.

>health insurance

I was more talking about (((car insurance))).

>Every time you step on or use a road, you have to pay someone.

Do I need to point out how grievously inefficient that is? A lot of that money is just spent paying toll booth workers and/or spent on machines to collect the tolls. All that time lost stopping traffic to collect tolls, a toll for every major road, multiple tolls paid for even short trips. Asinine to the extreme.

Solution? Mandatory health check-ups every 6 months paid by the state (if requested) where doctors will see whether people are taking care of their health or not. Measuring crap like body fat, how you are progressing relative towards previous found stuff, etc. should be enough.

If you are deemed as having an unhealthy lifestyle, you get aggravated taxes, you are fined and you have no right to any health insurance.

This is the type of shit they do for cars. So, just do it for people.

>it's not my fault it's a giant kike scheme with immoral price gouging
when did we start talking about taxes

SHUT UP AND DIE

it doesnt have to be tolls there could be pay 5$ a month and you get access

You have no right to health insurance nor to health provided by the state*

Right, and how do they enforce that? With personnel or machines, which cost extra money. Right back to square one.

Conversely: good thing I have car insurance now that gasoline is 2 thousand dollars a gallon

That's my point
It's your parents fault for not aborting you if you have "pre-existing" disease

they should set up a system you pay monthly/yearly and then you gain access to all the public properties. like schools, roads, parks.

free market figures it out how to do it the best

>A lot of that money is just spent paying government bureaucrats

Also, vehicles need not stop. If toll roads have such a high market share, you would, as a matter of course, have a transponder tag from each major toll company (or credit/debit cards would integrate such functionality, like a better chip that they have now).

Muh roads has long been debunked.

I'm a Trump supporters through and through.

This healthcare Bill is fucking shit. Period. You can't punish people for that. Insurance companies are the evil of this world run by greedy Jews. We have leverage as US citizens and we are not using it. Wake the fuck up douche bags. You can only be brainwashed for so long. Stop with the knee jerk "my side vs. Your side".

All this proves is republicans are just as dumb as ever. Use the leverage you have you degenerate faggots.

You forgot the point where you sue the insurance company

Have fun paying for Jamal and Pedro's health insurance , along with the healthcare costs of open borders policy of mass migration

>But if I drive off or smack him/her with a bat that I have in my car, then what?
Are you somehow trying to tell me you that much incompetent police?

>be born without a car
>the government owes me one for free

Ah yes, when you run out of ways to explain how a service would be better done by private entities, the magical free market wizard is always there :^).

>sue the insurance company

Seriously? A multi-billion dollar company with access to the best lawyers possible that could stretch a lawsuit out over years vs a nobody who may or may not even be able to afford a lawyer of their own for even half a year?

>repubs did this
>democats do that
>let's waste our time discussing polarities
>these two groups are totally not working for the same team
>jews obvious don't control both parties you cuck

Well that's a lucky break.

Routine tire change, sorry this mechanic was out of network, so the cost is 5 million dollars.

>let's do everything the way our fathers did
>nah, the world's fuckednup because of other reasons.

Nice appeal to emotion there kimmel.

You don't have car insurance for this basic oil change? Sorry, but thanks to discount agreements with insurance companies the cost without insurance is 65k. Will that be cash or credit?

And what if they get better? What if you are wrong? Will you own up to it or will you continue this knee jerk bullshit? I don't think universal healthcare is the answer but neither is this stupid as fuck healthcare bill. The government needs to bend these corrupt insurance companies over and fuck them harder then we fucked Hiroshima. Insurance companies are CANCER. They represent everything wrong with the world. You think because you deny people with pre existing conditions that the tax payer is going to save money? Are you fucking stupid? What happens when someone has a heart attack with no health insurance? You can't deny them medical treatment, so what happens? The tax payer pays for it!

So instead of paying the little bit of money to supply someone with medication to prevent such a thing you spend 10 times as much when they inevitably get unhealthy.

This shit is common sense and it's so frustrating to watch people with views so realistic to everything else be so fucking stupid. And it is all because of team vs team or idea vs idea.

This is not the way to go. I know that for a fucking fact. Everyone shoild have a right to affordable health care. I am severely in debt and I have great healthcare for 1 trip to the hospital. Fuck that. FUCK THAT!

Just wait till it happens to you. It will wake you right the fuck up.

>You can't deny them medical treatment

We need to let people without health insurance to fucking die.

Only thing obamacare did right is coverage for pre existing conditions.

>inb4 edgy post #243

Holy shit what is a contract. Sounds like you're a bad negotiator.

Make your own company. See how being kind treats you.

>sue the insurance company
Money talks and there is no way a cancer patient will be able to afford a lawyer when a single bag of chemo costs 10,000$

desu what most argue would happen is:
>insurance company breaks contract and refuses to pay
>guy takes them to court but can't pay medical bills because insurance company won't pay
>company is lawyered up, they stretch and pull the case for years
>guy dies before anything can be settled

Insurance company lost some money on the lawyers but the treatment would've been much more, so they're good, they've made a profit on the whole transaction.

They're starting this in the workplace - incentives to get a yearly checkup and not be a fatass.

I
AM
SILLY

>if I had the choice
nothing stopping you from private healthcare faggot

my brother had cancer when he was 17. glad my dad had a job and insurance but even if not medicare or something woulda covered it i think

Do your parents want you to die or something? Why did they not have you covered?

>m-muh bureacrats
>debunked
>a fucking leaf

Wew laddie. Private firm employees get paid, too. Again, there is a major difference is the extra cost sunk into monitoring the vehicles under contract to use the roads
I haven't even gotten into the hard stuff, anyway. How about monopolies on road services for particular areas? Monopolies like that are very frequent in less populated areas because there aren't as many customers and there isn't much money to be made there, so there is less competition. Surely those monopolies could literally charge as much as they want for access. Have to drive through 100 miles of countryside to get from point A to point B? Sorry, that's $2 a mile. You're out a couple hundred bucks on toll fees alone.
I don't even have to point to monopolies to show how fucked this idea is. How about having more than one company running roads in one area. You now have to have contracts with and negotiate prices with all of them to get anywhere without forcing yourself to make detours all over the place.

How about ways to circumvent the system? There is only so much machines could do. What's stopping a motorist from using a road non-contracted? Supposedly, there would be personnel checking the roads every so often so that there aren't any cheaters using the road without paying. Simply not having a transponder would make a car practically invisible to any company who doesn't do this to some extent.

There are endless ways to undermine this system. It's inefficient. For every apology you make for this system, I can come up with two ways it's worse than public works.

How is he wrong though? His kid in a middle class household would be fucking toast if this new bill was passed.

Wow I thought the pass was just a meme.

I am pretty sure social services would help. In America, last I heard we don't let children just die. It's only okay to rip them from the womb and sell the parts to the highest bidder, right?

It also fucks over small business owners that can't afford the prices to cover all of their employees. This kind of regulation might raise of few people up, but it pushes most people down.

i think you misread Anasztaz, we do have insurance

So you dislike ripping kids from the womb.but support ripping them from their family due to a birth defect?

An oil filter is about 10 dollars and the oil about 20. You pay that 65k.

Fetal alcohol syndrome

you can't request the government mandate everyone gets a free parachute just because you want to try base jumping but can't afford a parachute
> but if they don't give everyone a free parachute i will literally fucking die
christ you're niggers
just because you want to act in self-interest, doesn't mean you get to LIE - act in self-interest without saying the whole truth, that in doing so you allow all others to hijack the government in self-interest. you're not just saying "well this would impact me therefore it should change, that's a natural inclination" - you fucking niggers, READ, READ, understand - what is really being said: I am saying the gov should bend to the individual, and therefore I am either a cunt, or I say everyone should be allowed to override gov for any personal need

almost a sane question
fuck me you're all niggers
??? what defect? from your parents? if you're a nigger, YOU PAY FOR YOUR NIGGER KID
??? because you live in an area where the jew gov performed nuclear testing? then you deserve help
??? if niggers have AIDS kids, they can fucking suck diseased cock 24/7 to pay for the care (and pay for increased policing costs)

ASK. WHAT DEFECT. WHY DEFECT.

WE DON'T PAY FOR NIGGERS KIDS (well we do, big time, we shouldn't tho)

STOP

SUBSIZING

NIGGER

DNA

subsidizing

accidentally the D

twss

fuck off

I did, my sincerest apologies.

kids with leukemia downwind of jew nuclear testing, i get

kids with inherited diseases because, the most disgusting thing imaginable, worse than raping 1,000,000 newborn babies, is two people with diseased genetics having a kid - especially when they expect the state to pay - especially when these niggers are the ones who will hold their heads high in a hospital and expect everything
fucking. diseased. niggers

For this post, - 1 euro from denbt

Insurance companies are not the problem, they are a symptom if we talk about healthcare. Prices are inflated and monopoly established by big farma, legal system is fucked as well when you can literary get hundreds of thousands for broken arm. Car insurance is inflated by big manufacturers lobbying new cars. For example i now have to buy younger car just because my old one is 16 years +. But all in all they should be hanged anyway.

pre-existing means
you can't go until 60
without paying insurance
suddenly require $400,000 in surgeries, recuperation, resources, medicines for something you've fucked up in your life
you say "aha, I'll take the $9 a month health insurance plan please, and GET ME SOME MORE ICE"
it's nothing to do with preexisting and parents have cover
don't have insurance?
get pregnant?
have a spastic kid?
then you should be paying massive costs for the rest of your life

Shouldn't have been born then, famalam

prices are inflated by the intentional injection of a lot of fed money into the system
my that's a big budget you have there (and regulations to save you, in 2017, in < 9 weeks from now, when soros pulls the trigger and US taxpayer is on the hook for hundreds of billions and shell insurance companies intentionally go belly-up to scrounge bailouts)

INCLUDE MY ASSHOLE IN YOUR SCREENSHOT:

"""" HEALTH CARE BAILOUTS """" COMING SOON

IS

FAKE

NEWS

AND THE SHILLS ON HERE CALLING IT AS FAKE NEWS - ARE SHILLS PUSHING YOU IN THE WRONG DIRECTION

THESE ARE INTENTIONAL TANKINGS OF COMPANIES DESIGNED TO PULL IN GOV MONEY - THIS IS FRAUD

THIS IS PLANNED

THIS IS COMING

Happy to not be born as an amerihaes tbqh

Congenital and preexisting conditions have big categorical differences. Some preexisting conditions are your own damn fault. Like smoking or being a faggot who gets AIDs.

Why should I pay for a faggots' diseases he caught during the drug fueled soap sud party he chose to put his dick in ten random niggers assholes?

This is why abortion exists, genetic defects can be detected from the mothers blood sample and if there are any deformations it can be detected via UV.

to be clear - the shills haven't started yet, this is due to start in a few weeks

get ready for

/healthcarebailouts general/ threads orchestrated by leafs and shills, throwing disinformation up the yingyang

include my prostate in your screenshot

insurance shell companies are being gutted right now """investing""" in bullshit - not as a mistake, as an intentional act.

WSJ will publish the first lie, which everything will be based on (or wapo, nyt or some jewnigger place - or they'll even try to "fake news" it with a "leak")

> SHOCK!!! INSURANCE COMPANIES ON THE BRINK!!! OH NO

FAKE. NEWS. They'll spin it as a revelation. They'll spin it like WE uncovered it. Like it's OUR accusation.

No, it's them coming to the table, stoking "people" (paid thug) fears, riots, WE MUST SAVE """healthcare"""

GEICO isn't FORD
nuthealth isn't a hospital

THEY'LL TAKE HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS
EVERYONE WILL BE COMPLICIT

YOU'LL SEE

JUNE4th

BRING POPCORN AND VACCINES

I'm not going to pay for insurance until I actually need healthcare. I'm not the only one that's going to do this, the system cannot sustain itself forcing the government to bail out insurance companies. The same thing happened with banks and airlines. The government forces private companies to do stupidly unprofitable shit and when those companies inevitably fail they have every right to demand money from the government.

that's fine, and you won't be able to afford healthcare
you'll be charged thousands under this scheme
the correct legislation would be algorithmic - but fuck it
you won't be able to afford it
you'll die
this is the best outcome
thank you for your swift and quiet departure from this world
please don't reproduce
100% of my ggggggggggggggreats from all sides have died in their sleep 95-105
i have insurance for personal injury, work injury, personal liability as well as terminal, restrictive and life insurance
why should I pay for you faggots
i am superior