German musician targeted by MSM for exposing satanic/pedophilic politicians in his songs

So, since I have no idea if this has already been discussed on Sup Forums, I'll share with you whats bothering the MSM in Germany right now:

We have this band in Germany called "Söhne Mannheims" (Sons of Mannheim). Their lead singer is a guy called Xavier Naidoo.

This guy is writing pretty redpilled songs. Back in 2012, he wrote a song which talks about politicians abducting little children for satanic/pedophilic rituals. The song is called "Wo sind sie jetzt?" meaning "Where are they now?".

Here are the lyrics, just use google translate and you'll get a general idea of the meaning:

songtextemania.com/wo_sind_sie_jetzt_songtext_xavier_naidoo.html

He has since been targeted by the media, accusing him of being a Nazi, a right-winged fascist and so forth. Some left-winged groups tried to file charges against him.

I think the song was banned in some way, it is not really available on Jewtube anymore (I wonder why..). But here's a newspaper article about the incident:

epochtimes.de/feuilleton/menschen/xavier-naidoo-ein-nazi-so-fiel-der-spiegel-ueber-montagsdemo-unterstuetzer-xavier-naidoo-her-video-a1176745.html

But since this guy doesn't give a single fuck, he continues releasing redpilled songs. Now in 2017, actually just some weeks ago, he released yet another song, which talks exactly about (((them))) using us citizens as puppets for their sick politics. The song is called "Marionetten", which is the german meaning for "puppets".

And again, the MSM is everything to defile him, to ban the song and so forth. They claim that nothing he sings about is true, and even some left-winged comedian made a parody of the song, using explicitly Rothschild and Jew conspiracies to "mock" the original song.

So Sup Forums, this is what's going on right now in Germany, in the MSM. A guy that sings about (((them))) and their sick ways of life, and the MSM discrediting this guy to keep the citizens under control.

Other urls found in this thread:

epochtimes.de/politik/deutschland/xavier-naidoo-marionetten-der-text-seines-neuen-aufreger-songs-a2107894.html?meistgelesen=1
youtube.com/watch?v=5jiBqmBpd68
youtubeunblocker.org/permalink.php?url=d5D4zsG3n1yrwOe1CfU/GgpOMVqlAOKvGJhJyUWKE09A+Htc/jnpalnRGjYmL3wjW7mrA6TU5nuYjmkUdh9lrw==
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's a source for his new song talking about (((them)))

epochtimes.de/politik/deutschland/xavier-naidoo-marionetten-der-text-seines-neuen-aufreger-songs-a2107894.html?meistgelesen=1

You'll get more attention by spoon feeding. Translate the lyrics and post them here.

How hopeless one must be to start shilling for a tinfoil shitter like Xavier Naidoo?

I am not a fan of their music, but if it pisses off the leftist nation wreckers, I'll throw money in this band's direction.

Bump

How long do you want to be marionettes?
Do not you see, you're just subjects, not citizens
Do not you realize, you soon stand alone
For your puppeteer you are only an expert

And because you're twisting the facts again
Will we intervene
And because you are passing the innocent
We will spread our umbrellas
Because you are already twisting the facts again
Must we intervene
And because you are passing the innocent
We need to spread our shields

Excited and failing like pearls on a pearl chain
Go on a Matryoshka, a struggle for your salvation
You are blind to nylon and threads on your limbs and
If you were in the Bundestag, you tremble like your limbs
Everything is embarrassing, and so what is called the representative of the people
Parts of your people - are called high and traitor
Everything is forgiven when you are clear
Otherwise the angry peasant with the fork will make sure that you are clear
The second one shows

Think you know everything better
And it does not get any better, I guess
But we think for you and love you as human beings
As people-in-the-face-kickers, you come to our borders
And something called Pizzagate is still on the bill
On closer inspection, however, horror increases
And if I get only one in the fingers
Then I tore him to pieces
And there is also no hiding behind paragraphs and laws

Oh wow this is great

will they get tupac'ed ?

Söhne Mannheims were always redpilled af

nowadays when someone is called a nazi by the mainstream, im like "hmm maybe that person has something important to say. lets find out."

Im so out of touch with german culture media and music nowdays, but xavier naidoo has always had great songs
love him

"Un wen das lied meine lippen verlasst "
that song makes my eyes watery
glad to see he's based and sees stuff deeper than most people

Fuck you, no one's shilling for him. I'm not a fan of his music but good on him. I support anyone going against our politicians and the MSM.

Wo sind sie jetzt has been reuploaded btw
youtube.com/watch?v=5jiBqmBpd68

What's your problem? This guy is trying to leak information about all these abductions of children for satanic and pedophilic rituals through his songs, which I think is great, because a huuuuge load of people like him AND his music. (((They))) just stopped playing his music on radio after he released redpilled songs

"Dieses Video enthält Content von music.Faktory. Dieser Partner hat das Video in deinem Land aus urheberrechtlichen Gründen gesperrt."

Which basically means, we are not allowed to watch this in Germany... I wonder why...

>Not available in the musician's home country

Oi vey, its not properly licensed in this country! You understand, dont you goy? He just licensed it to be shown elsewhere. Im sure he just forgot or was too lazy to get it done for germany.

Fuck tha Police
youtubeunblocker.org/permalink.php?url=d5D4zsG3n1yrwOe1CfU/GgpOMVqlAOKvGJhJyUWKE09A+Htc/jnpalnRGjYmL3wjW7mrA6TU5nuYjmkUdh9lrw==

good man

> look away and listen to good artists like Katy Perry and drake goy. Pay no mind to the child fucking satanic politicians controlling your country goy. We have tailored all of these air headed bread and circus acts like lady gaga just for you.

>I wonder why...
Because Youtube doesn't shell out enough money to music companies

He is a tinfoil tier negro
There is nothing to say about him other than he doesn't belong in this country.

autism

has been posted on yesterday's thread, I just copy pasted it