Redpill me about moot

Redpill me about moot.

Other urls found in this thread:

debbieschlussel.com/1801/blame-my-cousin-mallory-leona-helmsley-empire-state-building-green-for-ramadan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who?

who?

fuck off reddit

Who's that guy ?

Ex-CIA MKUltra test-subject, literal faggot who sold Uranium to the Saudis.

never heard of him

He was a faggot, but added boards to Sup Forums
Now we have some Mexican who's in charge named Hiroshima or something and he takes boards away

Who is this

Sold out pol to kushner mods

he's doing fine

Sigourney Weaver on HRT.

fuck off with all the "redpill me" posts, achmed.

He got cuckolded by a girl and would go around banning anyone who talked about it.

His parents are kikes and his sister's a slut. Nudes of her used to regularly float around on Sup Forums and he always ran a shit fit when they did and carpet banned everyone in the thread.

Tldr: He's a fag.

Does anyone have his nudes?

Who is that? Looks like an anorexic (((Zuckerberg))).

some cuck

figures that he would marry a jew

why would you even think thats him? are you retarded?

lel

he is the inventor of le r3ddit and ebbin memes^^

Nice try newfriend.

>mispelling (((M000t)))
youre a disgrace

luggage lad

he was a poorfag at the end, he considered dishwashers a luxury, and now he shills for google cash.

should've stayed it mexico desu

How many level of sarcasm are we on?

that's the exact moment when he snapped kek

like 5-6 my dude

I wonder how he feels about selling Sup Forums for peanuts just before it quadrupled in traffic and put a president in the white house.

I mean, Sup Forums is his magnum opus.
This is all anyone know him for, this is all he accomplished, there is nothing else.
He's not even rich for fuck's sake.

That guy in the pic looks a lot like Luggage Lad

Sup Forums harbor was soon to follow

And he took it out on Sup Forums instead of the bitch

See that jewfro? Yeah.

Sup Forums has never been very profitable though and he gets google dosh now, plus as a sjw he would probably hate owning a site increasingly dominated by Sup Forums

He got out just in time

He could've sold it to someone way worse

reminder:m00t hates Sup Forums

Far out

>quadrupled in traffic

Without adding new revenue streams, that just means higher costs.

Selling metadata is probably the only value you could find here.

Who is moot? Rule 34 on moot pls. I wanna see his boi pucci

could this potentially be a meme, a ruse? i don't know moot's sense of humor and that could just be him teasing people but i could also see it being true

Of course

He blames Sup Forums for that bitch Jewing him when he had no one to blame but himself (she was a daughter of a SJW media company that Sup Forums and Sup Forums were at war with too; she used him to so that he'd censor Sup Forums).

>ditched the site because of Sup Forums
>used to have pedophile mods on Sup Forums and probably loved that shit himself
ok

who dat?

phone version is filled with ads. you cant tell me that generates shekles like crazy

m00t wanted to be taken seriously by the tech world. You can see it in the interviews leading up to his departure. He tried to launch his new "meme generator" site and it failed horribly. He then ditched us so he wouldn't have to answer anymore question about habbo hotel.

>luggage lad

HOTT!!

>phone version is filled with ads.

Is it? Just the old fleshlight ads or has hiro picked up something with more legs?

debbieschlussel.com/1801/blame-my-cousin-mallory-leona-helmsley-empire-state-building-green-for-ramadan/

He's the guy that discovered facebook

>Mallory, whose grandmother and mine were sisters and immigrants from Poland, the only two siblings (out of several) in their family who survived the Holocaust.

he works in a cubicle in Facebook now, or did until the bullying got too much, now he "works from home", couldnt happen to a nicer guy.

Originally facebook was just a plugin for Sup Forums to aggregate teenagers' nudes. After disappointing results (too many selfies and pictures of cats), m00t sold it.

Sigourney Weaver's alter personality

Every other board hates Sup Forums

He's not gonna make it ;_;

He played the role of Ripley in the Alien movies

Moot was a fag, he's now faG+

And he was as any average Sup Forums user, a perverted virgin

RIP our beautiful princess

woah

mfw he has a 6head

(((I ditched the site because of that board)))

Uh huh.

He looks like Pennywise

never forget /new/, if he didnt nuke us back then none of this would have happened, Hillary would have been president, Sup Forums would have been gamergazi and he would have been the owner of Sup Forums still and that woman wouldnt have cucked him

shes cute, would fug/10

they will bend the knee

You know how Bill Burr it's acting like an emasculated pussy whooped fag, same with mootberg only difference is that like never got the pussay

underrated

based moot

>so much time has passed that there are probably some users that genuinely dont know who m00t is

Possibly the worst businessman alive.

This fucking shithole of a board ruined everything. moot should have deleted it when he left.

newfag
sigourney was one of moot's nickname

cumming on your own chest while jacking off is super gay.

Someone photoshop a black baby pls

I wonder how many people have PTSD from all that cucking all over the board when he freaked out.

moot is the only founder Sup Forums ever could have had
autistic enough to know about japanese discussion board software and how to make his own
and too autistic to put any rules on it or care about it's direction or try to guide it anywhere or turn it into a way to make money even long after it was obvious it had hit a critical mass

Whomst?

the original newfag

Moot? Isn't that off Skyrim? Is he our High King?!

The picture is funny given that Sup Forums is the ultimate tumour. Everyone here hates you..

Literally who?

I was the Uber driver he used to pick up boxxy from the airport when they finally met. AMA

And yet, here you are, posting with us.

/dbt/ here.

He aight

tfw too smart

Jesus that was a brutal day....

back to

He sold information on users to the F.B.I, got rid of snacks for exposing the true nature of the site, he's also a cuck who made millions off this site. He got his sister to suck his dick, and his mom is pretty hot. We established him and he secretly still browses to see how weve worsened. Almost every rumor you hear about him is true. Lastly, he couldn't control the magnatude that this site became. It was a (((Secret Club))), but newgrounds came and it went to shit from there. So much shit about him back in the day, you would be v& for exposing him.

Also all oldfags are dead, gone, or never left. Because youre here forever.

Forgot to add.

Most amerifats wish they could have a jawline like moot.

Probably fake, but would you blame him?
The whole "cuck" thing started with half of Sup Forums suddenly calling him a cuckold

Now cuckcalling is a national phenomenon in the US.
Historians won't be able to describe the 2016 election without talking about the HUGE internet phenomenons that developed, of which "Cuck" and the associated concepts form the centerpiece

Half of the world's most powerful nation used the insult he was martyred with for years and reluctantly made popular, to insult the other half of the nation.

I like moot, he is not a cuck, she was after a girl who didn't correspond him.
Who the fuck didn't go through that?

Also, all the other things they accuse him of are bullshit

Gos i lovr moot

Moot is a tranny; but I'm not sure of the transitional direction.

a well known CP distributor and producer