Hello, darkness, my old friend

Hello, darkness, my old friend ...

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
lemonde.fr/pixels/article/2017/05/04/macron-et-l-evasion-fiscale-itineraire-d-une-rumeur-de-Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How could this be? First trump turns out to be king kike and now every right wing leader loses in Europe? Woe is Pol

>gloating about the destruction of your own continent

well ok, congratulations i guess

>Implying Merkel won't win again

>nobody should be nationalist, except for Israel

Say hello to your new president.

>believing in (((polls)))

Nah she lost, deal with it.
Politics are different in USA and France. And gap was far narrower in Trump case.

Hofer and Wilders performed worse than the polls anticipated.

Prepare for a crash landing, France will elect a literal Rothschild employee.

You people don't get it but this is good. Situation is not that bad yet. It needs to be worse for REAL change to occur.
Otherwise you just get neocon-in-disguise like Trump.
Let them run wild for few more years. They can't succeed. They lost long ago.

r.i.p France

>gap was far narrower in Trump case
already revising history I see

>yes goy, just let things get even worse, that's when everyone will wake up and save europe!

I will lose my money and will starve for the rest of the month

>believing she has a chance to win

>no nationalist will become president
>those digits

Fuck off, niggermountain

That's narrower and IIRC you had polls that put them at one point difference.
>revising history
Drop the paranoia I'm on your side. But reality is reality. Le Pen won't magically get 10% more.

Macron won't win. People won't vote for a dude married to a woman with body dysphoria.

I believe you are right.
Le Pen is our last hope for a pacific end of the EU.
If Macron wins, prepare for WW3 in a few years

>gloating
>tripfag

>Only need to cover 12% ground to win

Good luck, Le Pen! \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/

Oh and Hillary won popular vote, it's just that American system is different. Le Pen can't hope for that.
Yes. Most of people are still too cozy to do real shit. There's no real desire for change.

>live polls
considering they mostly do them in big cities like Paris and Lyons this isn't really saying much

Dear God, this guy literally looks like a Happy Merchant.

>and now every right wing leader loses in Europe?

They do, but you also have to pay attention to the fact that the establishment pulled absolutely every register and yet they still have rather slim victories than the completely unchallenged domination we'd have seen just 5-10 years ago.

Things don't change over night. The establishment now has the choice between either doing what the people ask them to do or watching this development continue.

But the majority of voters live in cities

nigger the USA is 56% white and dropping and yet nobody is doing anything

There's a reason why the SPD did even worse in the local elections than they used to since Schulz has taken over.

>frogs are becoming this delusional
On the bright side, he might ban Sup Forums from French, so thats one less country of euroshits we'll have to deal with here.

Rip in piss France, too cucked to be saved.

We're taking control of France.
Nobody can stop us.

They don't

>1940, France surrenders to Germany

>2017, France again surrenders to Germany

This nation is beyond cucked

>be Le Pen
>get thrown eggs at
>the second times in the week

Is she retarded ? She goes in place where people hate her

Well they did, they voted Drumpfstein. But turns out it was a fluke, as many of us tried to warn you idiots.

She is brave, that's something the average frog don't understand

I should have voted for

She shows what kind of monkeys are her enemies.
Good job.

Then who the fuck do you suggest they should have voted for you fuck

Probably done on purpose to appear persecuted and as the underdog.
People are much more likely to vote for you when they feel that you are being treated unfairly.

Le ebin chillary WINton!!
She would have made america white again, unlike dvlumfgf

No sweety.
She's currently hiding inside a cathedral because her plan to have a meeting a town that doesn't like her backfired

Irony is that Bernie was the best out of electable candidates.
>m-muh Hillary
Fuck her. But my main point was blind devotion and bootlicking of this board, when it came to Drumpfstein. Many tried to warn you. You acted like apes, like you're acting now. You deserved this. Stupidity is punished.

nice one

Reminder: Trump had way worse poll numbers

not as good as that Polish MP, when I saw his pic I simply had to overlay "merchant scribble" vectors over him
>related

But he didn't, and American system is different. Trump lost the popular vote.
See

they vote data are different from the rest of the country. Nobody will do live poll in the arab infested areas like south east France because the white people doing them would get assaulted.

Reminder: Things work differently in europe

Fuckin sexists!!

You're right what were we thinking? I would've loved to see my hard earned tax money pay for Starqueesha's gender studies degree

>>>/leftypol/

Stop with the mental gymnastics, Riyad.
It's embarrassing.

MUUUUHHHH BREXIT
MUUUUUHHHHH TRUMP

It's a shame that so many people will only ever know Simon and Garfunkel as the musicians who sang that one line from a meme. Philistines.

I've come to talk with you again ...

Good, he's the right pick

... because a vision softly, creeping ...

D-don't worry guys Marcon will win ((((((((((they)))))))))) said so

Soon leaf... soon

>Popular vote meme
Candidates don't campaign to win the popular vote. They campaign to win the electoral college.

>B-but muh 3 million
Remove California, suddenly Trump has a 3 million victory margin.
Plus tons of americans don't vote because their states are hard left or hard right.
How many city dwellers do you figure hide their power levels and don't even vote because they live in LA or SF?

Fuck off.

Deal with it. People in France don't want her as president. Unique way for her to pass is that people don't vote sunday.

Truth isn't mental gymnastic.

lol yeah right, that's why AFD lead the polls after their members get constantly beaten up, threatened and insulted in a way that would actually qualify for a lawsuit if our justice system wasn't compromised as fuck.

Some German faggot covered the song and apparently it's being played on the radio 24/7.

So idiots won't even know that Sound of Silence is by Shekel and Goyfucker.

convince your family to vote her.

>everybody who disagrees is a shill

She made a fool of herself in the last debate folks. And not in a good way like Trump did. She said stupid things even her own electorate can't defend. It's over ;(

The only thing I learned ITT is that Europeans need to be eradicted

Jesus... that creature looks absolutely batshit.

This.

I came here to post literally this exact comment with the green text and the echoes.

That was just for wisconsin, and state polls are much harder to judge. Popular vote polls were more or less accurate.

I guess France just isn't progressive enough for a woman president, what misogynists, no wonder they love Muslims so much.

Could you carpet bomb Dresden and Berlin again plz?

t. a Bavarian

no he didn't.
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

You are all kinds of retarded if you think that Le Pen won't lose.

He is obviously gay.
No straight guy would fuck that

>Irony is that Bernie was the best out of electable candidates.
The guy who took a shitty bribe to throw the primaries and bought a new beach house with his supporters' money? Yeah, he was great!

>blackpilled neo-accelerationist
>living in montenegro

what's your story user?

>Shekel and Goyfucker

(((They))) said the same thing about Trump. Don't believe the media jew.

Guy lives on nigger mountain, obviously he's cucked from birth.

Inb4 it's the hillary campaign all over again, shill more goyims

>BERNIE WAS THE BEST CANDIDATE GOYIM
>ALSO JUST WAIT AND LET MORE SHITTY GLOBALIST POLITICIANS FLOOD YOUR COUNTRIES WITH DARKIES
How about you fuck right off?

>america fucks over arabic leaders that kept the refugees away from europe
>refugees come to europe
>"Europeans need to be eradicted"

Fuck you

It's a good thing the right lost in western Europe. They will be examples.

Will the lion wake up?

>Sup Forums
Isn't this all Sup Forums's fault?

lemonde.fr/pixels/article/2017/05/04/macron-et-l-evasion-fiscale-itineraire-d-une-rumeur-de-Sup Forums-aux-plateaux-tele_5122473_4408996.html

>search for this quote
>literally no evidence

The eternal toothpaste strikes again.

Looks like France is gone. Time to jump ship.

Is it ded?

dood this still is a major victory
not only will the fn more than double its last score from 2002 but none of the traditional left and right party made it to the second turn

this shows an overall distrust of traditional political institutions. macron while being the brainchild of the current political caste somehow managed to rebrand himself as an outsider, i don't expect his success to last tho
keep in mind out of this 60+% only about half truly support him while the other simply hate lepen
he'll be finished once his government fails to deliver on campain promises and simply does whatever the fuck they want like the previous one did
this distrust of traditional politicians will then grow even more as people will look for other parties to vote for, while the front national public perception will have shifted from its previous "far right holocaust deniers neonazis" image to the second most important french political movement

then we'll hopefully finally get rid of the opportunistic shills and maybe elect somebody who actually believes in his own bullet points

checked

I still think it's too early for nationalists to win. Shit still has to get way worse before people realize the gravity of the situation.

digitz she wins, singlez she lose and die the next day

>he'll be finished once his government fails to deliver on campain promises

I thought the same about Trump, yet here he still is.

People will grow apathetic and France will lose another decade.