How do we solve the obesity problem?

Should we ban GMOs? Should we just send fatties to concentration camps? Give me some ideas pol.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fISgKl8dB3M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Should we just send fatties to concentration camps?
yes

why is someone else's obesity suddenly my problem?

Just don't subsidize their healthcare and the problem will literally solve itself.

Forced military training at the age of 18-22

Honestly, we need to better educate the populace about caring for their bodies and reading the nutrition information on the back of food packaging. I'm not even a vegan, but I do a lot of vegan cooking because I know how to cook and vegetables are based as fuck for natural flavor. I cooked for a decade as a job and towards the end of that stint was doing it at a borderline-professional level with the title "Chef." I would offer to share vegan dishes I had prepared to people who know I'm damn good at preparing food only to get the response "vegan food freaks me out" COUNTLESS times and have them deny even tasting it. I'd make the same dish and not tell them it was good for them and the morons would love it and beg for more...

This.

By not solving it and letting them fucking die.Who cares about fucking landwhales? Just let them die from diabetis,cancer or some other shit. who cares

you now get ration coupons instead of money from an employer

fixed

>eats five breakfasts
>NO MATTER WHAT I DO I CAN'T LOSE WEIGHT

FUCKING GENETICS

By introducing heavy Fat Tax and fat shaming since the childhood like a crime.

Kids in Africa.

God damn it, Hans. Is that your solution to everything?

Okay,then what if we gather all the landwhales of US,and then feed them to starving kids of Africa? I'm pretty sure that much of meat will stop starving for sure

Try eating 5 plates of food for breakfast instead of 6 and go from there.

Abolition of animal agriculture.

Or an advertising ban of meat products.

>Wants to ban GMOs
>Not realizing it's our chance to engineer methamphetamine producing plants to feed the fatties

I second this suggestion. And yes, Juho, it's certainly effective.

That'll be interesting because that will leave SJWs into huge mindfuck dilemma.

You could say it's his "final solution"

For the superobese
>mandatory fat camp
>instruction in nutrition, cooking, job skills etc.
>separation from enablers
>fed small portions of healthy food

Once they're down to a healthy weight they can be released to rejoin society. If they fuck up again, they get sent to another fat camp, but not such a nice one

>a bowl of gruel a day
>mandatory physical labour
>imprisonment of enablers

If they fuck up a third time
>gas

name it and shame it.

This, except skip directly to step 3.

Not fat but I really wish somebody would send me to an extermination camp. Committing suicide is fucking hard.

secret eaters is based

1000$ bounty on fatfucks

Why not just pay for their healthcare?

the same way we did with the jews or this

>Should we ban GMOs?

GMOs don't make people fat. Calories do.

I think average Sup Forums user is more obese than the average American.

Intoduce a fat tax.
Or incentivise the lard to lose weight like Every time you lose lets say 1 pound you get 1 dollar?
Either way Freedom comes with responsebility nobody should pay for some fatfucks bad live chioces.

>should we ban

Nyet, you commie fucker.
If dipshits get fat off shitty food, that's their own damn fault. It only becomes a problem when other people start paying for their medical expenses, which then leads to this overbearing restrictions on anything and everything that could be deemed harmful.

>How do we solve the obesity problem?

These people are literally unable to control their instincts...

And subliminal advertising, propaganda, and mind control techniques are mostly based on ruthlessly exploiting peoples instincts and emotions.

IT's a bit technical, but fat people seem to be the most susceptible to mind control and propaganda....

Which explains the whole "Fat Acceptance" movement.

As people who are more susceptible to mind control are actually the PREFERRED population to those who USE the mind control.

This

>Pic related
This, but bigger and it seasons the fat fucks, but not in the way you think seasoning goes.(Cough, gas them cough).

make supermarket doors smaller

I love watching that show. Seen some proper fucking shocking "meals". Like the guy that had sausages, fish fingers, baked beans with curry powder on top. Just... Why?

Vegans annoy me to the point that I'll eat meat just to piss them off. Otherwise I wouldn't mind vegan food.

everyone worldwide learns how to cook from their parents and in school - amirite?

not teaching your kids how to cook is bad parenting.

You're on the right track. I would say that humans in general were bred to have addictive personalities to make them easier to control. Some people are more addicts than others and some use food instead of say, drugs or sex.

If you're one of those that doesn't have an off switch for food, it's not completely your fault but it does mean you need to deal with it.

It is my sincerest wish that I never come back to this realm again. Humans are weird.

Because they consume your resources and don't produce accordingly idiot.

Bring this back and spread it nationwide;

youtu.be/fISgKl8dB3M

It won't help the current fatties but it might save later generations.

want to suicide together user?

Gas mericunts

english food seems so calorie dense though
also super bland and boring
they all eat the same shit on all of those shows
no variety at all
at least our obesity is fueled by having access to 4387587549486 different foods

bring back soviet BGTO training program

Hitler was a vegan so it is pretty based

we could use them to make dinomite

Create a small communist state, specifically encourage lefties and fatties to move into it and start them out with some resources then leave them to their own devices. In a year the lefties will be dead and the fatties will be small.