Women are the majority of the population and increasingly better educated than men

Women are the majority of the population and increasingly better educated than men.

Why does a dumber majority justify ruling them?

jude

Women are the intellectually very stable in the scenes they are all close to the average with far less geniuses and far less idiots. Emotionally they are completely unstable and will go from one extreme to the other. They are made to be ruled by man, but rule fairly and with love.

THE PATRIARCHY STRIKES AGAIN BITCH

Oh so just like most college kids. Are supposed to be smart but just act stupid. Maybe the lucifer effect is affecting them 24/7

That's a direct result of pandering to women while combating male values at the same time.

For example, most college courses are about co-operation instead of competition.

I found myself getting annoyed at college , because I was doing shitton of work for others , while they just slept half way trough class.
Women were basically useless, then they would fking steal the presentation "yeah I can talk" and take the credit.

They would do well in group assignments and poorly in individual projects.

The college environment is incompatible with male values.

You mean like Angela Merkel & Teresa May?

>better educated

sage and reported

dude you are too bluepilled for this board
pls go back to plubbid and do basic research first

Or Le Pen or Petry. The right wing is increasingly female as well.

>men rule over for eons
>clearly men are dumber
Pick one and only one.

>increasingly better educated than men.

Only if you count useless humanities degrees.

>better educated

>college=educated
nice meme faggot

PRAISE KEK!!!

Trip-doubs of utter truth.

It's called a full house.
>b-b-but poker is problematic.

Bruh.
On average, regardless of weight or age, women have 17% less neocortical neurons and 40% less synapses per neuron.
They're literally working with less proverbial 'brain power'.
They're emotional, imbalanced, physically weaker, etc.
Get your shit together.

>2017
>Still thinking that the college indoctrination system equates to intelligence
If less men are getting degrees, they're smarter because they've woken up to the bullshit that is college.

Sage

>better educated

A convenient facade for feminists. They conflate their A's in Regurgitating Falsehoods Studies with intelligence, and write off any challenges to their beliefs as institutional misogyny.

In a just society, a "debate" between a man and a woman would end rather quickly with the audience applauding the man--in a just society, a woman wouldn't even raise her voice at a man.

When the Happening comes, these poor creatures will either be brought to heel or perish for their deeds.

This is bait. Daily PSA that sage goes in the options field.

With that said

> implying education is equivalent to intellect
> implying that there aren't more highly-intelligent male outliers
> implying that men and women don't have differences in brain chemistry that make men more logical and capable of leadership