Why are whites so weak compared to muslims and browns?

Any scientific explanation?

you mean why are christcucks weak?

We browns only think about eating, shitting and fucking, thereby freeing us of ((their)) mind control

Khalid ibn walid was quite a good strategy maker and powerful general.

He's like Gengis Khan to Muslims at that time

yea

yeah man dream on...
check out battles fought by Georgia against greater odds, defeating those mudslims

You're just a churka shitskin. not white.

Then why did you not conquer the west ? nono you need the jew to help you fuck of delusional achmet

actually timur was ghengis khan to muslims
>kills 5% of the worlds population

Give the Byzantines a break, they just got back from kicking the Sassanid's around, and before they know it hundreds of thousands more shitskins have decided they want to have a go.

>mfw the last battle you won was 1400 years ago

>Then why did you not conquer the west
Have you been to a western european capital lately?
also i'm not a muslim. nor a wh*te. i'm a thracian man.
>Italy has never won a war

If you count the US' current quantity of foreign bases, its power projection, and cultural influence, the two largest empires, who have also existed within the last 500 years have been white; the US and the British.

Even if you don't count it, the five largest empires ever have been white or east asain. Whites and yellows are the only ones which rank, Brown's and mudshits can't even compete.

cringe

What language are you speaking now?

I remember fucking a Bulgarian girl at university, she was okay, but fuck did she hate Brown people...

>What is endless Roman-Persian wars
(you)
now fuck off you gypsy roach

The darker you are, the more muscular you become.

>have way more men at the battlefield
>lose nevertheless
It must be very hard to be a subhuman, Vanya, isn't it?

Nah, Timur didn't really care much about 'being' a muslim - he simply used that (ie title of amir) as a justification for conquest. Same for mongol heritage.

shoo shoo vanya

>what is quality
take another (you)

>tfw one Emperor made a complete reversal on the Wars won by Belisarius under Justinian

OP lacks context for why this should piss you off. Go read "The Justinian Wars", read about how Belisarius was literally Agrippa reborn, how he pretty much saved Byzantine by himself under a cunt of an Emperor. All because he was a TRUE-FUCKING-ROMAN.

And then they cocked it all up after he died.

I lack a reaction image strong enough to express my anger.

Yeah GTFO of here:

it looks like your strength must double for each syllable in your name

>Bulgaria calling russian subhuman
topkek

Greeks are not white. they're as brown as arabs or turks.

slide thread

Be thankful you are called caucasian, if u are one

America conquered the world. What style of clothing are you wearing? What was the last movie you watched? And what idiotic Katy Perry album is ur gf streaming on what American music app?

bulgarian t*rks (what's left of them) are the lowest of the low

>Serbian calling anyone Turk
it's okay Mehmetic.

Haha they didn't even die they surrendered. Usual French

I remember a booty blasted frog changing the numbers on Sup Forums top kek

If we're so weak, why do we pretty much rule the entire world then?

WE WUZ GREEKS N SHEEEIT

Yeah bruh you're right, white ppl are pathetic

slavery

First off, bravo on a rare form of bait. Second, this battle had very few whites and was fought mostly by arab converts, so the question is, why are arab christians so weak. This is of particular interest to me, as I live in Dearborn, muslim capitol of the USA. The only thing more common than farsee vinyls are 'save iraqi christians' bumper stickers. I swear to the mega kike himself, arab christians simply ran from their problems. Also, I'm 6'3" Dane, so I tower over the inbred mudslimes. I had fun beating on them in school and fucking their sisters.

I could show you some battle results from Wikipedia when a certain country won with smaller amount of troops and ask the same question, but since I have iq higher than 5 I won't

byzantine soldiers were just in it for their tour and then their salary. they were soft men and cowards. How most of these defeats happened were the route starting with a single group and the rest of them running as well because they didn't want to be the last ones to flee. Cavalry subsequently mowed them down to the last man. Correct me if I'm wrong but Muhammad was fighting with zealots who were prepared to die and not being paid very much if anything.

What men fight for makes all of the difference, fighting to protect the bureaucracy is a very poor motivator.

Jews opening Constantinople gates at midnight, you fucking faggot.

>HAHA BYZANTINE SOLDIERS GOT BTFO SUCK IT WHITEY
>nah greeks are based and totally non-white