Im with her

im with her

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/796483/French-elections-2017-Marine-Le-Pen-programme-policies-manifesto
youtube.com/watch?v=a9NowfKNMlA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raël
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She looks like that average girl you reject her in high-school

I want to be in her!

She's cute whose this frog semen demon

He's with and has been in her, for sure!

delet this

All my money is with her

Nice one Ahmed.

You just lost 105,34 €, what are Macron's odds ?

1.10 :(

You win some lose some but you don't become an idiot hans.

Bet 1k€ on Macron if you want to balance things.

France is going to elect THIS?

Bet all your life savings on Macron.
That's what i'd like to do but betfair and such are banned in France and i can't be bothered to try to make an account

Gee, you seem really mad about French people's choosing their next president, is it constipation? Need to poo in the loo asap?

>implying I own that much money

The 105.34 was literally all I had

You're retarded mate

CUTE CUTE CUTE

But she is /ourgirl/

So much for meme magics and uninformed American NEET predictions.

>you will never suck on her nazi nipples
why live?

Honestly, she looks far better now.

wait,her mother was some kind of a whore,right?

I'm not mad I'm coming France to study this September so I just keep myself in touch.

Goddamn French girls are hhnnnnnnnnngg.

I always fall in with fucking German girls, or French, fuck my life.

She sure go BLACKED

Cool for you, enjoy your stay. Why the negativity about the elections as a foreigner tho?

Are they having a third debate?

Far worse

hnnng

why indeed

Average_french_couple.jpg

No, official campain is over, i don't think they can appear on tv until the apparent results sunday at 8pm

It's just bants bro. I love your country and people too.

Thats not even her you low energy cuck.

>B-but that's clearly Macron's handwriting on those papers!

You just know Le Pen is the alpha.

>i don't think they can appear on tv until the apparent results sunday at 8pm

cutest le pen coming through

So that people can take time to read their respective propositions before voting.
Mind you this law predates internet & TV.

Jean Marie Le Pen was the only good one. His (((Civic))) nationalist progeny are shit.

who rejects me

WTF i love macron now

Is she the one who posed nude in Playboy just because she was butthurt about the divorce?

GILF GILF GILF

no that was their mother, these are the 3 daughters. Marion looks exactly like her mother.

Holy fugg, Marion looks exactly like her mom.

yea he had the right ideas, but they weren't getting any power under him and were in fact losing support in his later years until marine took over. since that they killed at regional and european elections and will probably do very well in the legislative elections in june.
now im no disgusting civic nationalist, but i don't know which is better, being a true ethno nationalist party and getting no power, or softening your policies considerably and getting a ton of seats in parliament. i guess the latter, but they might still be largely ignored as an opposition party, but undeniably having a bit more opportunities to influence french politics.

well kek.

yeah those were some THICC facial genes.

She was born 1 year after Coincidence?

Is she playing the woman card at all in the campaigning there? Or is that just a leftie thing?

She's kind of not. At least way less than you'd expect her to.
But fuck her and her party.

those shoes......hnnnggg

why do frenchies on Sup Forums hate FN? aren't they exactly what you want?
>lower immigration
>lower taxes

etc

>lower taxes

>lower taxes
Bro, do you even know what you're talking about?
She's the exact opposite of that.

no i have no idea what goes on in france, we only get american and chinese news.

You're either non-white or a retard. Which when it comes to Europe is almost the same thing, considering where you import your population "en masse". Just remember that it was your own want for things to get worse. If you don't think there will be blood in the streets in Europe in your lifetime, you're being dishonest with yourself.

YOU
JUST
KNOW

Yeah, keep lecturing me about French politics you learned two weeks ago on Sup Forums. I love it.

actually looked it up and apparently she said something like that during this campaign, while at the same time wanting increasing welfare.. which doesn't really make sense

>She also promises to cut taxes for households and increase welfare benefits. This includes a 10 per cent cut to income tax on the the three lowest revenue bands.
>Small and medium-sized businesses could benefit under her presidency with lower corporate tax rates.
>express.co.uk/news/world/796483/French-elections-2017-Marine-Le-Pen-programme-policies-manifesto

Watch her debate with Macron from yesterday.
She got destroyed on public spending, debt and taxation.
Those won't cover her proposed expenditures.

The day before*

That's a great excuse to completely ignore a problem.

It's not a thing at all in France, maybe Segolène Royal tried in 2007 i don't remember but she failed miserably and has been just following the powerful people ever since

BLACKED BLACKED BLACKED

In your dreams, Souleyman

You're on every thread lying your ass off to get attention arent you ? No one cares about your meaningless existence

I miss the 90's.
Less niggers.

Marine is not Marion's mom, you ignorant man.

Oh god i love this picture

Is this Molymeme with hair?

Shills with proxys

youtube.com/watch?v=a9NowfKNMlA

>Everyone who has a different opinion than mine is a shill.
>Sup Forums is my safe space!

Marion is not Marine's daughter, so probably.

The Le Pen family is known for incest, you may never know for sure.

[Flock Of Seagulls intensifies]

Lol how would that even work, Marine somehow impregnates her sister with that guy's seed?

Fascist magic, cloning...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raël
Guy's French, so it's possible.

yes

too cute

Looks like Paul Dano

white power

Is that all your country allows you to keep?

This is fake