Two quick questions on the Brexit:

Two quick questions on the Brexit:

to other Europeans and Germans
1. Why do you seem so butthurt when the Brits were literally holding back the EU and always wanted special privileges? Now they EU can progress more faster and the UK can be their own sovereign state they want to be.

to Brits:
2. What were you really expecting from the Brexit talks? Were you really expecting to get the same rights as a non-EU member while not being part of the EU?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_reserve
investopedia.com/ask/answers/08/george-soros-bank-of-england.asp
theguardian.com/books/2002/may/01/news.features11
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_the_Ruhr
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have you Germs not realized that the EU as it currently is, is a failure and with kill Europe

pay assets!

We never had a referendum to get into the EU

So why the fuck did we need one to leave?

And 2ndly, Britain, had the worlds strongest currency; Gold Backed Standard and ERM demolished it - it can be made great again, and it scares the German economists.

Krauts - sit the fuck back and witness greatness as we ascend.

We'll watch as Germany descends yet further.

Hmm you have a point, godfather of all failure

Brits will become a 2th World country soon.

Their Muslim-ruled capital already is one.

>Have you Germs not realized that the EU as it currently is, is a failure and with kill Europe

I agree but Germany cannot survive without the EU. Germany needs the Euro badly. It needs shitholes like Greece that keep the Euro down and the tarrif/custom free european market to dump our exports into.

more like son of a thousand fathers.
1. I agree that the UK were holding the EU back for good or bad.
2. They probably were expecting to have the cake and eat it. Can't blame 'em

We had a referendum on remaining in the EEC (then EU) in 1975....

Also we haven't had the gold standard since the 20s, and the Bretton Woods agreement of fixed exchange rates and a gold backed USD ended around the time we joined the EU.

T.nigger infested weak nation crying because its loosing its premium spot.

If I was Prime Minister I would walk away from negotiations, immedialtey guaranttee the rights of EU citizens in Britain.
Resort to WTO rules and instead of tariffs adopt a policy of Unilateral Free Trade and a free floating exchange rate

I expect "friendly" trade and cooperation, the EU seems to not want any of that so they can all die under rocket fire

What i want to know is what the fuck are the EU going to do with out the UK's cash? They can't prop up Spain, Italy, Greece and the east for very long off of Germany alone

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_reserve

no its not scary at all. As we have and always will have more gold then you.

Of course not, I'm not at all surprised that the united states of Europe are being shitters about negotiations either

>seem so butthurt

Nice implying there faggo retard. I think it's hilarious.

neoliberalism on steroids there m80.
WTO trade rules will fuck the UK up so badly because of China edging closer and closer to market economy status (In other words you cant put anti dumping tarrifs on their shit if they actually decide to dump and bankrupt your local steel)
Good luck bong.
>other people having strong currency it scares the German economists
good one
>as we ascend.
Ascend to allah while screaming allahu akbar?
This post really made me smile, nice one.

You are after all a tiny nation without any power or leverage, off coarse we shit app on you until you down and die in it.

EU>England.

We werent a full member of the Schengan for a reason; we didnt want free movement.

Isnt our fault you subhuman europeans wanted to abuse free movement to the UK under the bullshit doctrine of the EU; you parasites.

Heath lied - Informed consent, is a thing you know.

And joined the EU? You mean the ERM when Soros made £1 billion.

investopedia.com/ask/answers/08/george-soros-bank-of-england.asp

Although it stood apart from European currencies, the British pound had shadowed the German mark in the period leading up to the 1990s. Unfortunately, the desire to "keep up with the Joneses" left Britain with low interest rates and high inflation. Britain entered the ERM with the express desire to keep its currency above 2.7 marks to the pound. This was fundamentally unsound because Britain's inflation rate was many times that of Germany's. (Keep reading about this in Stop Keeping Up With The Joneses - They're Broke.)

Fucking Thatcher and Major shit on this country colossally!

Good one Mehmet, i see they've taught you English too.

From what i get is the UK demands free trade and the EU demands right of free movement (Freizügigkeit - dont really know a satifying translation) which the UK doesnt accept. Is that the gist of it?

>bong gets triggered for no obvious reason
I'll enjoy this thread for sure.

Great Britain > Bavaria

Nope, we just want the EU to burn because it's a globalist cuck scheme that will destroy Europe. If that means MUH GDP takes a slight drop it's all worth it.

Cmon. There were literally dozen- "ha we get gibraltar serves you right for leaving faggots!"-threads

>124195377
As a Brit, the issue with the EU has always been sovereignty. If you want someone from somewhere else to make a law and have it enforced on you, be my guest!

>expecting to get the same rights

I wasn't expecting any rights. I want out of the EU. If we make a tariff free trade deal it will be because it is mutually beneficial. However, pretending that that is somehow necessarily linked to other things is utter bullshit. And nonsense expressions like 'access to the single market' only exist to try to confuse the plebs.

Not sure what spin you guys are getting over there in Germany but the Gov here is campaigning on the idea that we'd walk away if the deal isn't good. It would be nice to get a trade deal were everyones happy but we're not banking on it

Yes basically, also many within Britain don't want British courts under the jurisdiction of the European Court of Justice

If the EU had given Britain controls of free movement and slightly more sovereignty, the British people would of voted to remain. But they didn't and were stubborn and refused to give Britain any concessions.

>what were you expecting from brexit talks?
I'll bite. It seems that there'll be one of two things:
- the government doesn't pay up, no trade deal, but who cares we don't have to have free movement anymore ie hard brexit
- (what I suspect will happen) the government caves in, pays up, we're still the EU's whipping boy despite not technically being a member, soft brexit and open borders despite the vote being centered on concerns over immigration

if they tell you everybody is happy then nobody is and you are getting screwed. Be wary of jewish fuckery

>special privileges

The EU isn´t a fucking country, the fact we are in the EU is a privilege to the EU itself not the other way around.

>However, pretending that that is somehow necessarily linked to other things is utter bullshit

While i agree with you one of the core themes of the eu is free movement of services AND people. This shouldve been obvious right from the start.

>bankrupt your local steel

If British steel cant compete with China they deserve to go bankrupt, that is how Free market Capitalism works.
Businesses that are noncompetitive deserve to go bust.

If Spain brings up Gibraltar at all during the talks we should seize the Balearic's

We know how much of a powder keg the EU is, always being on the outskirts has given us a weird perspective

Im only satisfied when the last anglo is killed.

Delusional. The real world is not a book on macroeconomics, there are a lot more things at stake than a simple steel mill.
Countries interfering with their local industry via subsidy with malicious intent (bankrupting other nation's industries) is a reality.
I think you will get the no trade deal no freedom of movement. The second option will cause sooo much whining and complaining.

The bill is a crazy idea to put against us. If we refuse to pay it'll be taken up with the Hague it seems, however if we refuse to pay a bill then it will kill the EU's credit score.

No idea how this will go

Why?

I don't recall us having any past clashes with you mongols

>Bavaria
>Germany

1. Because Britain is the second biggest net contributor to the EU budget. We leave, germany will have to make up the money and they're not remotely doing as well as they claim.
2.We don't want full EU member rights. We want to trade with EU freely, which is something a lot of other countries do. That's all.

>The bill is a crazy idea to put against us

It is. As crazy as the nato-bill trump made up for Germany.

Completely agree, I've seen figures around £3bn for joint ventures we should pay for up to 2020, the £100bn figure covers shit like farmers in Poland, no way that'll fly

>one of the core themes of the eu

Exactly my friend. But we are leaving the eu, so the core themes are irrelevant. If, going forward, a trade deal works for both parties, then good, if not... oh well.

You must realise that the main reason the Eurocrats are reluctant to form good trade relations is that they don't want people to see how irrelevant all the other eu shit is.

nigger the DM was fucking fine and we never should make this fucking gay EU

Now they EU can progress more faster

EU had opportunity to stop mass immigration, to reform (didn't stop and didn't reform), to have more accountable eurocrats (didn't happen).

The EU has no progress or improvements. It's doing the same old thing. The EU only cares about the UK's contributions to pay for the EU bureaucracy and eurocrat salaries. The EU Doesn't improve economic growth (it's gone downhill since the Euro).

>2. What were you really expecting from the Brexit talks? Were you really expecting to get the same rights as a non-EU member while not being part of the EU?

DESU i was expecting nothing, the EU have never liked the UK, they never wanted us in the 1st place and have always been an outsider.

We never wanted to be closer, we never wanted the EURO, we did not sign up for all the political bullshit, we wanted to trade and that was it.

So far the EU is doing alot of threats and scaremongering, pulling figures out of there arse and generally being dicks.

If this is how the EU who does not give a shit about the people of the UK treats members who would like to leave then just imagine how they will treat you if they have you by the balls when inside the club.

Last i checked if you leave a club you go on friendly terms with a handshake and settle the bar tab and maybe get to go in now and again as a visitor to see old friends.

But really it is not the EU to blame, they always wanted to go this route, tories put us in this shit time and time again by signing more treaties then blair.

EU is sinking now and they know it, if Le Pen gets in then it could be the death knell and germany is left holding the bag.

I'm pissed off because you fucking Krauts can't keep Europe united not even for a few decades. You have to tear us apart with your autistic chimpouts every god damn time. Be it rapefugees welcome or gas the kikes, race war now.

You just can't seem to find a fucking happy medium. Literal autism.

>But we are leaving the eu, so the core themes are irrelevant.
>irrelevant while demanding free trade

I agree that free trade and free movement CAN go without the other but not with the EU so its not irrelevant.

I hope the EU eats shit and dies

1 Because it's not the Brits holding back Europe. It's Germans. You are the authoritative state that has to force it's morals and policies on everyone else while being hypocrites.

It's you that tries to punish the southern people for the shit their retarded politicians pulled.

It's you imposing austerity and hunger on a people who's only crime was to want a better life.

It's you calling southern Europeans lazy while you have no fucking clue about their history or traditions.

It's you who can't respect the will of the people of the other countries.

It's you that forces Europe to accept millions of openly hostile people so you can feel progressive and diverse.

It's you who refuses to help countries in the EU grow, but has no problem in wasting billions in 'refugees'.

2 world war 3 so we can finally get rid of the cancer that is Germany. This time I hope we salt and scorch the earth.

>Exxxon

hello oil nigger

Yeah it was because the reunion strained the economy. I can't even beginn to imagine the DM-course compared to the dollar if we still had it in 2009 and after.

We didnt have a gold backed currwncy prior to joining the EU.

Mostly Major responsible. Thatcher was outed for being too anti-EU

>Were you really expecting to get the same rights as a non-EU member while not being part of the EU?
No. I'm pretty sure most people who voted leave did so completely aware that we'd no longer have the privileges that came with being a member, and were willing to give up those privileges.

>Because it's not the Brits holding back Europe It's Germans.

Are you retarded? People are thinking about forming an european state like the US or the UK itself but this would NEVER work with the UK.

They are avoiding the more important issues such as migration from and to the UK before brexit and also how will we handle the pension of senior bongs that decide to live in Europe and european pensioners that have moved to UK already.

>What were you really expecting from the Brexit talks? Were you really expecting to get the same rights as a non-EU member while not being part of the EU?

If you want to understand why the public voted leave,

>the public voted only to join an economic union not a political one

>EU lacks accountability the British public are used to (which is why we despise a political union)

>large immigration since 2000's has changed society very fast and this angers the public

>British society has never culturally accepted the end of the empire, thus still has goals of CANZUK/ something similar

Why the fuck does it only seem to be Germans and Polish fucks that care that the UK is leaving the EU? No one else really seems to give a fuck, stop sperging out.

Are you?

Ever heard of nationalism? Culture? Economy?

How are you going to solve all these things that made Europe be at constant war for millenia and form a super state.

Just the euro as a currency is a fucking massive failure and you want to make a country?

The only thing I hope Germany forms in the future is a nuclear wasteland were it used to be. That is the only way for Europe to survive.

As for what they expect from the talks

Only major concern of the public is having our own immigration rules.

everything else is negotiable

(ofc except British sovereignty, Spain stop it you idealistic fools)

p.s i voted remain, just being honest here.

I don't care. Godspeed britlads. Run while you still can

>Ever heard of nationalism? Culture? Economy?

Literal non-issues. Germany itself is a federation of states with different cultures and economic strenghts and even different laws. The only real issue is language but even that works e.g. in switzerland.

I just want to see the EU burn, it is a vile creation what has completely spat on our ancestors who both fought and died to protect our values.

If it's such a non issue to you why don't you want to bring Russia into the mix? Or Turkey?

Germans are petty as fuck, they're basically acting like little kids who got their toy taken away. They are once again showing their true colours, which is nothing but hate for other European countries.

As for the Polish, their entire economy is based on sending people to the UK who work minimum wage jobs and send that money back to Poland. Without free movement between Poland and the UK, Polands economy collapses.

always wondered

GERM do you not feel a little bad for joining with what your ancestors fort for hundreds of years?

>This time I hope we salt and scorch the earth.

I believe that was done in the protestant wars, no use, they are like roaches, and now with the turkish gene they can even withstand nuclear annihalation.
The sollution is to allow them to become a caliphate and have them kill eachother.

I AM MAD BECAUSE THE BRITS HAVE !!!NOT!!! PAID THEIR SHEKELS !!! PAY THE 500 BILLION SHEKELS OR U ARE NOT GONAN GET OUT !!!!!!111

>Were you really expecting to get the same rights as a non-EU member while not being part of the EU?
I don't think anyone was expecting that. I think what most people were hoping for was that we would have a deal like Switzerland or Norway, where we take on SOME of the responsibilities of EU membership (minus the free movement of people) and get partial access to EU markets in return.

Instead the EU seems to be going full kamikaze. I think a lot of the Germans on here gloating over the tough line the EU (read: Germany) is taking over Brexit don't understand how critical trade with Britain is to the EU economy. They are insane if they think they can cut off trade with Britain and watch our economy collapse without any repercussions.

Losing trade with the UK would be bad for Germany, but it would survive it. I think this must be the the core assumption that the EU leadership (read: Germany) is working off of - they would take a hit, but it wouldn't be anything like as economically damaging as what will happen to Britain in the event that trade barriers go up.

Which is bad enough in the first place that the EU leadership is prepared to sacrifice the livelihoods of EU citizens just so they can pursue their selfish revenge against the UK for daring to vote leave. However, what Germany won't survive is the domino effect that will inevitably result when the weaker European economies - like Spain and Greece, which are already teetering on the edge - lose billions in trade and tourism money from the UK.

The EU leadership is being so vindictive and petty they don't seem to realise that they're setting up the conditions for another massive EU recession. All they see is that they're going into the negotiations with an economy worth 14 trillion vs. an economy of 2.5 trillion, and they think that from this position of strength they can do what they like.

Of course, that kind of arrogance and stupidity is exactly why we voted leave in the first place.

I'm not butthurt about Brexit, I hated Anglos before and I still do. It's better for us that they left.

Brits will have to pay at least 150 Billion Pounds though

The EU was formed by Nazi remnants anyways, we essentially lost WWII

Maybe we can make them an hero themselves by calling them Nazis.

Saved.

Russia wouldnt join the EU and turkey is not part of Europe. i dont even know why cyprus is in the EU.

>but not with the EU so it's not irrelevant

You are now in effect making a deal with a non-EU country; the principles which go together within the bloc should have nothing to do with how you deal with an outsider. If they genuinely agree internally that a free trade deal with a non-member ALSO relies on free movement then they should just stop now. However, that would be entirely their own ideological choice, and not a case of Brit cherry-picking.

>Isnt our fault you subhuman europeans wanted to abuse free movement to the UK under the bullshit doctrine of the EU; you parasites.

You talk as if your elderly are not coming in droves in Spain to get quality treatment after you geniuses fucked the NHS up. As always the anglo complains about everything he gives while never mentioning what he takes.
I understand it in the context of a business deal, but at least have the decency of not actually believing it.

Literally lost one third of its people in the protestant wars, millions during napoleon campaign, hundres thousands mercenaries trought the last millenea, millions in ww1 and later more in ww2.

We only need to go back 60 years.

nice post

1. not butthurt applaud brits for being the first to leave corrupt and failing project
2. If you had any belive in europe you would support a friendly deal with the brits as they are our neighbors and friends. To me it looks like a desperate attempt to scare other nations from leaving, doubt that brits will pay a cent wouldn't do it if I were in their position

>124195377

>Why do you seem so butthurt when the Brits were literally holding back the EU and always wanted special privileges? Now they EU can progress more faster and the UK can be their own sovereign state they want to be.

I literally have never been butthurt about Brexit precisely because of this. Brexit is the best thing that could have happened to Europe. It looks the member states finally pull together and know what to work for and now all members can move forward as equal without the uber priviliged guy whining about not having even more priviliges. It finally feels like Europe can progress now. We're getting our own army, weaker states can now grow on the roles Britain threw away and the finances are finally going to be managed by Europe too and not the guy who has a different currency anyway.

Feel sorry for Brits though. They're gonna turn into third world country if they keep hard Brexit route. Hope Scotland and Ireland come back though.

I'll let you have a country of Europe only if Russia and Turkey can be in aswell. Let's see your opinion on it when you aren't the top dog and will be receiving orders from Moscow or Ankara.

We should've burnt the forest back in the Roman days.

>KRAUTNIGGERS
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

just look at that poorfag nigger rape Baby talk

Requiring a passport to enter the country and having your own currency doesn't sound like a special privilege to me

>Last i checked if you leave a club you go on friendly terms with a handshake and settle the bar tab and maybe get to go in now and again as a visitor to see old friends.
Yes, but the what the UK has been doing is basically shit on the counter and say "you fucking bunch of cunts I hope you get AIDS and die,". Let's not be under the illusion that you are leaving us as friends. Under those conditions it would be understandable if the rest of the members of the club were salty and decided not to let you in as visitor or do you any favors.

You could've become a backwards French province
so much wasted potential

theguardian.com/books/2002/may/01/news.features11

>'They raped every German female from eight to 80'

Fucking kek.

"equating Berlin with Germany"
Holy fucking shit you spaniards truly have Nigger Tier intelligence.
just Shows how the North africans bred your IQ out of you

By the way, how many french and blacked babies were born after this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_the_Ruhr

>progress faster
Yeah, progress faster into a socialist hellhole with a brown population.

You know damn well it was a highway of devastation from Rússia to Berlim.

In German politics, the French occupation of the Rhineland accelerated the formation of right-wing parties

being occupied for a decade or in the case of Berlin (which could be nuked and nobody would care) it is far better than to have muslim inbreds fuck your women and mixing with you for centuries
worked out just right for us

at least some Germans are awake to what's going on.

Your government is about to drive you off a cliff, and take the rest of Europe with you, and most Germans are just sitting back and laughing at Britain for the ass-fucking they think we're going to get during the Brexit negotiations.

New russian Consensus is 41 Million dead Soviets versus 3 Million dead Germans on the eastern front

Id say we showed These subhumans whos boss

And they showed you who´s boss until 1989.

Not even him, and he's retarded because the Russians went way further than Berlin, so they did rape more than just Berlin, but you're retarded too, because Berlin in the eastern part of Germany, so that highway of devastation wouldn't actually be reaching very far into Germany, even with the border being farther in the east.

Thats BS, EU never liked the UK to be in when it first formed.

Now germany rules the eu with an iron fist, the people of europe have no say against the unelected politicians, the parliment is useless and the eu in general ignores what it does not like.

The reason this brexit is going to be fucking hard is because germany wants it that way, it wants to punish the UK.

As for the rest of the members, most take out more than they put in and any kind of germany made eu reccession will hit them the hardest which then puts pressure soley on the germans who literally prop up this failing institution.

they actually were the best allies Germans had
for 1000 years
It is truly horrifiying that we fought These 2 wars against each other
But next to the western European degenerates and racemixers id call a slav a White man