Cinco de mayo

why the fuck should Americans care about this? I've barely been up an hour and the local news won't shut the fuck up about it. Isn't it a mexican thing anyway?

Because it's an excuse to chill out and drink. Stop being such an asshole and grab a beer.

Not really, just a chicano stuff.

>More than 30% of their population is mexican
>why the fuck should Americans care about this?
gee, I dunno

/thread

Viva la raza esse! Pinche punto el chupa cabre muy gordo le meme.

>caring about the degenerate mexicans who ruin our country

lol no

You'll be among the first snow niggers to be executed when we take over, puto.

>8888
What did kek mean by this

it's just another corporate holiday

You're forgetting America is full of spics.

Day of the rake

historical significance, mexico won some battle. its like their alamo.

in USA, its just another reason to drink. St paddys day. Santacon. Halloween.

Soon the poo in loo holiday Holi will be marketed

Is mayonnaise a cinco?

That's already a thing here. But I think we might have more poos here per capita.

It's no different from St Patrick's day or New Year's Eve. Just another arbitrary drinking holiday for amatuer alcoholics. People love any socially acceptable excuse to get shitty drunk whether it relates to Mexico, Ireland, Jesus, Aliens, Ceasar, or Football and the news isn't going to pass on something obvious to fill air time

nigger were salty they lost 5 tons of mayonnaise

Ugh..... So fucking close

Same reason we celebrate st. Paddy's day. Its a great excuse to facilitate binge drinking.

is cinco de milo still a habbening today? kinda hoping

It's an excuse to eat tacos and get drunk. Nothing to get butthurt about.

> an excuse to get fucked up
> just like st patricks day but with corona and lime
> fags butthurt over it's mexican-ness even though it's about as mexican as taco bell

shut up and get drunk dipshit.

I used to like it because it was basically another holiday and my parents would sometimes make tacos or some shit. We didn't live around Mexicans so it was kinda how multiculturalism is supposed to work: enjoy other people's cultures but don't be fucking surrounded by those subhumans.

Now that I've grown up and seen all the shit about Mexicans invading the country, I've grown to hate this fucking piece of shit "holiday". It needs to go back.

you fucking assholes cant celebrate cinco de mayo if you voted for trump and his wall!

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU

DON'T YOU WANT TO GET DRUNK ALL DAY

here's a (you) for your efforts

No, it's just another excuse to get drunk and eat tacos. At least we can profit off of people's virtue signaling today

Like St Patrick's day, it's been hijacked by the Alcohol companies to boost sales in between holidays.

You don't like how Mexico stopped a European army from invading Texas?

Fuck off you don't deserve those digits

Like everyone said, it's an excuse for yuppie white people to drink the worst beer on the market to excess while jerking off to guacamole.

What does this mean???

Beaner Hate thread.

We shouldn't celebrate a culture of laziness and playing the blame on everyone else. And unjustified retarded nationalistic pride.

I think mostly second generation and later Mexicans in America who lack an identity and college kids who want an excuse to drink and party care about it. All Cinco de Mayo is to me is maybe a day where Mexican restaurants might have cheaper food and alcohol for celebration.

>beaner
>lazy
pick one burger

>Not wanting to have a socially acceptable reason to get drunk
What are you, Muslim?

Nu/pol or leddit degenerates. There's plenty of your own holidays you culturally retarded normies.

I don't like tequilla. I prefer Rum and sambucca (not together.)

This

Just gonna get wasted and eat some guacamole with chips

> get drunk

Lol at your entire life. I'll be studying the bible and reading Van goghs biography later tonight.

Why americans don't give a shit about any other country besides U.S.A?

Thinking about it, its not that impressive. After all they achieved victory against French.

LA Raza is a Meme ur people kill each other at a faster rate than Hitler killed Jews almost.

You're trying to hard, tone it down they're gonna spot you and you'll ruin the plan

>>work in office
>>beaners always last ones to turn in work
>>on phones and socializing instead of working on projects

Who said you had to drink Mexican drinks? I've got some Johnny walker lying around.

>celebrating a Mexican Holiday

You, and everyone like you, should be immediately deported. Seriously. If it were up to me you would meet a firing squad.

>implying your opinions matters for the 30% of mexicans and all the leftists that agree with then

Use your head, nigger.

Should we have kept Mexico in 1848?

Cinco De Milo is all I will be celebrating today

Yeah and I prefer French over Mexicans, I fucking hate Mexicans. Why does any American celebrate this shit in the U.S. it's a Mexican holiday not ours.

Every day it's " some day" somewhere.

Mexican army!? Check again. I wonder if the Mexican army hangs out with the Mexican intellectuals...

I think we should annex Mexico and colonize it with Aryans.

Honestly, I'm celebrating the revenge of the fifth today.

Does Mexico have a military or is it just the Federales police.

>alamo
But you lost that battle wtf
This massacre triggered the Texan insurrection

who cares a i holiday which ucan get fatter. pick up ur fork fatty

that should be the catchphrase of the nwo. make sure you trademark that shit!

more ((((holidays)))) incoming while you get drunk, fucktards.

Dirty chicanos zaragoza didn't rape the French for you to pay him mistaking it for the independence of Mexico

Fucking chicanos REEEEEEEEE

Reminder that chicanos are worse than Mexicans and less European

We drink on 9/11.

AYEEEE VIVA LA RAZA HOMES! PINCHE GRINGO ASS ME CHUPA EL GORDO

Oh it's today? That's why I saw a thread for it earlier. I forgot.

it's St. Patrick's Day: Spic Edition

Drink tequila, wear a sombrero and a pancho, and try to not be so asshurt about everything. Ironically, if you have fun celebrating another culture, SJWs will have aneurysms.