BILL NYE BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjn3dj06tjTAhUi5IMKHXw3AdgQFggvMAI&url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysenkoism&usg=AFQjCNH3GvAajP3l1PggkgD9vr9YRDw8Tg&sig2=UgkTCJRmXE3o9OPSHWb9Sw
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DESU I thought he identified as science presenter.

top kek

SHILL NYE THE WHITE GENOCIDE GUY

KILL KILL KILL KILL (WHITES)

KILL KILL KILL KILL (WHITES)

Bill Nye is an actor with a degree in mechanical engineering. Nothing more, nothing less. It's not like what he says about science is wrong; just very basic because he doesn't do any actual research.

>someones moved the goalposts

you cant "identify" as the opposite sex thats bullshit.

Yeah, they're weaponizing nostalgia. They're attempting to exploit a time in your life everything was innocent and peaceful. They are attempting to say "if you listen to Bill Nye and agree with him we can bring back that wistful feeling. That longing you have to just feel as though all is right in the world."

They want you to remember endless summers and blissful ignorance. They want you to connect their ideology with a longing that you've suppressed behind your jaded demeanor. They want you to assimilate into a sweet dream, one that frankly if your IQ is three digits you can never go back to...

What are you talking about? Bill Nye still knows more about science than just about everyone here. Did you drop your tinfoil hat?

Lysenko would be so proud today!

> google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjn3dj06tjTAhUi5IMKHXw3AdgQFggvMAI&url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysenkoism&usg=AFQjCNH3GvAajP3l1PggkgD9vr9YRDw8Tg&sig2=UgkTCJRmXE3o9OPSHWb9Sw

He got his start in showbiz after winning a Steve Martin lookalike contest. He became a "scientist" when asked to perform a skit with a comedy troupe. Despite his faults, he is slightly more qualified then Al Gore.

>Bill Nye still knows more about science than just about everyone here.

And Angela Merkel probably knows more about international politics than I do, doesn't change the fact that both of them are wrong.

>WOW HIGHSCHOOL SCIENCE MAKES SOMEONE A SCIENTIST
I actually know more science than that piece of shit does.

TO THE FIRST PAGE!

I know more fucking logic

Bill nye should have been killed for blasphemy, leftist satanic propaganda and lying to the public.

I must agree, anyone who advocates for mutilating White children and making them sterile is a special kind of evil

I have more Advanced STEM degrees than he has degrees, and many times more publications. My last work was in a top tier journal called Frontiers in Neuroscience.

Bill is just a mouthpiece for the left, and people like him because there was a time when the left just wanted to popularize basic science education. He has overstayed his usefulness, now he is a tool for propaganda.

His eigenfactor value is literally 0 since he's never contributed to any field of science, that's literally how we measure your standing as a scientist. Mine sucks because I am always an underling at work and every manager shoves their name as 1st and 2nd author even when I write the entire paper, such is the life of dropping out of a doctoral program, yeah you can work in science like a Ph.D, but leads will always be a Dr and there's nothing you can do about it. Most of them are egotistic assholes that start lecturing me and then I have to remind them I have 3 MS degrees in related fields and 3 years in a doctoral program myself, I typically know the subjects better than they do. The brain isn't something you can study from one angle, so I always planned to have to study a lot, but I's really disappointing when some Human Factors asshole that only studies Psych but got a Ph.D suddenly acts like my superior when other fields I know on top of Human Factors include Mathematics and programming. I can model neural nets, and calculate specific ganger causality matrices. Most Human Factors people don't know what that means. But sure make them first author. Anyway, at least I have an eigenfactor value.

I'm treated like shit in science, and I'm infinitely more a scientist than Bill Nye is and I disagree with him on fundamental levels. There is no support for the claims in his new show and it shows coercion and rape against religion people that disagree. It's sickening what the left has become.

It funny cuz none of these things are what they "identify as"

i bet he only say all that shit because he get money from leftists.

fucking kekd and saved

Seriously tho. 30% of United stations have a bachelor degree. He has no qualifications.

Inb4 undergraduate mechanical engineering is science

Bill
Nye
the
shabbos
goy!

Why did you drop out of your Ph.D program after 3 years? And what was your thesis going to be on?

Also where do you work that you do neuro research without being a student/ teacher?

>bachelor's in mechanical engineering knows more about gender and sex than me

>Bachelors in chemistry, master's in chemistry, master's in biology, studying toward a PhD in genetics at imperial college.

Okay.

Give me a solid argument against gender identities and pronoun preferences. I'm not saying they're right, I just see these people a lot and can't argue against their autism. Any helpful points beyond calling them objectively wrong would be appreciated.

>Bill Nye still knows more about science than just about everyone here.
No. I've got more articles published in peer-reviewed journals than he does. Met him before, too. He's not all that. Just a TV man who talks a good game.