Memes & Politics

As we all knows, Sup Forums and the memes it creates have a huge effect on culture and have actual political ramifications.

So what do you think of this? 9gag have buried a column in the desert somewhere with some of the most shit-tier old ass memes possible.

youtube.com/watch?v=WanRFNtFwGI

I hear you guys are good at finding stuff........
People already call us the ISIS of the internet, i bet someone will take up the mantle full and start smashing "momuments"

Other urls found in this thread:

thenextweb.com/insider/2017/05/03/9gag-carved-a-shrine-to-meme-culture-and-buried-it-in-the-desert/#.tnw_bJ9XOq3U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Alright, looks like were doing another hunt senpai. We have to save the world from shit memes one step at a time.

Doesn't even have to be smashed, those water carvings don't even look an inch deep. An user with a chisel could ruin their precious little meme stone. Finding it and digging it up is the hard part

We need to find these people on Twitter and scour their tweets. If we can find anything from what they post it should narrow down the search.

more than enough info in the video, just need our top autists in here. Spread this thread around.

hahahahaha
They even have dickbutt lmao, the absolute madman

"I can say that we've buried on 19 April in a European desert."

One Peice

Antonio Soler
Hes the sculptor look him up on social media. Get those pics

Europe has desert? wait nvm jus remembered turkey is in europe

it has to be exploded and the video recorded in ISIS format with finger pointing upwards and all(ah)

this would be pre gud

we don't want future generations thinking that their ancestors were this pathetic and unfunny.

Match up the background to google earth. Geography is important. Even if we cant find where it was buried for real, we can find where the video was shot.

I think the people who would actually find this heap of shit are only going to move at the time they're being pissed off by some dumbass, you need more people noticing this if you want this thread noticable to those who would try and find this.

Damn shit quality pic. Its in the video tho so theres that.

Gonna look up more people involved

Then bump the thread.

Twitter twats, we're using #memestone.
Get visibility out there

That stone won't last long in the ground anyway, it will be erased by nature soon enough.

Lola MullenLowe
Lilian Leong
Antonio Soler

Some names we could get some info from

Pic related proves that the stone was buried, this likely wasnt a dupe as it cost money to organize the burial, to make it accurate, cross referencing this image is probably the best bet.

oh my...what they've done.

yes it will, open facing walls in the sand blasted Egyptian desert have lasted thousands of years.

You really want this to be your legacy for future generations? fucking rageface comics?

Share this shit on the other chans and groups. We're going to need the combined powers of autism to find people willing to find and dig this up.

(((***Barcelona-based*** LOLA MullenLowe)))
There are deserts in spain right?

But seriously I got these all from fucking articles. The stupid cunts.

CREDITS
Creative Agency: LOLA MullenLowe
Client: 9GAG
Campaign: Fun Legacy
Client contact: Rachel Wong, Lilian Leong
Business Director: Gonzaga Ayllón
Chief Creative Officer: Chacho Puebla
Executive Creative Director: Nestor García, Nacho Oñate
Creative Supervisors: Santiago Davis, Leandro Mosca
Head of Planning: Gem Romero
Account Director: Esther Mestre
Project Manager: Marta Toda
Head of PR: Sarah Okrent
Producer: Vanesa Pulido
Production House: Story: We Produce
Director: Dani Fortuny
Post Production: LastCrit

Absolute morons

Why destroy it though?
I get that it is pure cringe but even so destroying shit is what niggers and shitskins do.
At least the other things like hwndu had a reason or meaning behind it.

>Antonio Soler
it's in Spain. Spaghetti Western were shot there. Maybe Andalusia.

We could either vandalize it or make a time capsule next to it with a bunch of based memes and insults to the monument.

9gag is a site dedicated to stealing content from here and posting it to death till it's the most unfunny shit ever.

You really want them to in charge of the artifacts the future generations find?

Imagine if some cunt finds this in 1000 years and reads into it like we do old carvings today.

This is so fucking dumb, I like the idea.

because that would actually make it funny

Exactly

This is all the surface info I could find using the video and the front page of google searching up 'Meme monument location'

We have to go deeper

You can research where the people with the burial were on that time by their social media accounts or their siblings posts, and look at the plants. That's all that I can help though.

maybe Tabernas Desert?

>9gag
why the fuck should I care?

But that homo stone they buried looks like it was barely etched.

>You really want this to be your legacy for future generations? fucking rageface comics?
If this is the only thing that will be left over from our culture, then yes we don't deserve better and I'm completely fine with it.
It's like a fucking exploding bracelet around our neck. either we step our shit up and create something worthwhile for future generations or this shit will be the only reminder of our civilization.

I like the concept.
You want to dig it up and smash it because you are a cuck and secretly you know what a pillar full of shit tier memes is all that is going to be left of our civilization.

Looks like a good match. Foliage checks out at least. But im not a botanist really.

see
They repost memes from here in their shitty app and monitise them. It's Corporate memes.

Everyone is keeping track of the time here right? How long are we gonna take to find this nigger

We should chisel their stupid shit off and put something actually reverent on it, like a huge swastika, a warning about the jews and Pepe

I like this idea, its just a shame we would never see the payoff

In the video, they drive on the left side.
There are only two places in the Mediterranean where you drive on the left side:
Malta and Cyprus.

Nigger please. We just send the coordinates to some spain bros on Sup Forums and we're good

Good catch, ill put it in the possible countries notepad I have open

Shit.page 5 keep this thread going mates

>chisel their stupid shit off and put something actually reverent on it, like a huge swastika, a warning about the jews and Pepe
So you want to wipe out their worthless, flash-in-the-pan memes and replace them with another?

The jews won't be around long enough to be worth talking about.

breddy gud

so close
bump

OP here, i have to leave soon. Will someone take up the mantel of keeping a thread alive and posted till we have everything we need?

>The jews won't be around long enough to be worth talking about.

The jews were the ones who built the fucking pyramids, they have an uncanny rat-like ability to survuve all sorts of genocides and calamities.

You're incredibly naive if you think they're be gone for good.

>The jews won't be around long enough to be worth talking about.
lmao id put a big fucking merchant in it
and a warning sign

Look these niggers up. Its a wholelist of people affiliated with the stone

Can anyone get the dimensions? Mabye there will be public records at quarries around the area. If we can find the producers of the stone, mabye we can track where it headed on what truck or something like that.

how 2 into joke

Whereever it is, it's not far from a road if they are using this equipment

'24-ton, 4-meter high limestone rock'
Jesus christ am I pulling all the weight here or what. Its a fucking scavenger hunt mates, lets go!

Makes sense.

only aussies are awake and they're famously lazy cunts who refuse to work.

the fucking philosoraptor

>Campaign: Fun Legacy
Someone get in touch as a journo asking for HD pics. Might send something with EXIF data

#FunLegacy
This hashtag might have more info. Ill look more at the individuals in the credits.

Sup Forums is fucking great at this ! Malta or Cyprus guys, Malta is to little of an island, cyprus might well be !

Alot of the articles im finding are in spanish, so are most of the top brass on the project. Cant help but feel that this is comfirmed in spain.

Did we watch the same video?

Ill look at the topography of malta and cyprus just in case. But looking at the pictures I doubt malta will have the size or elevation to account for in the picture. If its one or the other it will be cyprus.

oh they might really drive on the right but good tip though

My God the cringe

oh my god

this is embarrassing

We have to do something mu dude

Spain drives on the right side of the road, in the video they are on the left, so either Malta or Cyprus.

Malta doesn't have that barren of a desert landscape, I'm pretty sure it's Cyprus.

>in the video they are on the left
Where? When?

he's on the left side m8, the continuous line separate opposing lanes

it's in Tabernas Desert, for sure. Also the left/right drive doubts are bullshits. In Spain they drive on the right side on the road as in the video.

bullshit, fuck off

In any case it doesnt look any barren to me.

Serious question, how the fuck would they be able to fund and move 24 tons of limestone like that? To cyprus or malta?

I need to pull up the cost of the project. Its probably close to the road considering the equipment.

Somebody know the strength of limestone? Mabye if we track down quarries within driving distance of a suitible piece of land we could narrow it down.

Turkey and Greece both have the long white plain license plates.

why do you think it's continuous? it's because you're not allowed to cross
why would you not be allowed to cross it if both were going in the same direction?

nevermind.

Probably Spain then

that's an emergency line cretin.

Confirmed
'In Spain you drive on the right side of the road'
Google to the rescue, educating burgers and shit. Courtesy of euro bro.

it's actually really funny
heh the y u no meme
what if they find it in the future and are like woah these people are funny LOL!

Bump

what ethnicity are these quarry workers?

it's 100% in spain.

According to this article it's supposed to be in the Spanish desert.
thenextweb.com/insider/2017/05/03/9gag-carved-a-shrine-to-meme-culture-and-buried-it-in-the-desert/#.tnw_bJ9XOq3U

mentioned in this article, also EU license plates

the shape if the licence plate is not american also they dont use these types of trucks in america. I would say its not in the USA

Fuck if I know. Im burnt out. Lemme see if there are any limestone quarries inside the park. All youll need after that are some topographic and google car references and we should be good

Nice job senpai

mexican

>inside
Well okay mabye nearby

looks like scania

They didn't even bury it that far from civilisation

The truck has a spanish license plate.

El Cautivo experimental site located in the Tabernas desert and a limestone quarry located at the southeastern edge of the Gádor massif

No idea if this could be the quarry. Searching now.

No other references of the quarry in the video?

nah although the landscape there is similar to ours the truck was shown driving on the right side

I think there may be some false information being shared about this.

I don't think it was buried on April 19.

EXIF data from each of the photos I have found says:

Date of Creation
2017:02:22 16:31:50

They were all photographed on this day, close to this hour.

I will digging though.

I think this picture matches with the one you posted. Dig site looks confirmed

>carve a rock and bury it in the ground in the middle of fucking nowhere
How do they expect anyone in the future to find this thing if there's nothing of any archaeological significance anywhere near it?

ok but why are you guys doing this?

well fucking done user

that lake should be easy to find

I tried searching for limestone quarries in Spain, but my autism levels are too low. Everything looks the same

Don't be a destroyer. Maybe add a meme, or carve '9gag sucks' or 'Sup Forums' or something but to outright destroy it would be baphomet-tier.

Nice pic user
Looks like it's near a lake or river.
You can see a bridge for the dirt road at the top of the picture so it is probably frequently used.

Yeah it must be near a quarry, you can even see some trucks far in the background in some pics, and also a body of water. Not necessarily a lake, it could be a gulf somewhere.