I fucking love you guys !!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89005573/#q89008545
numerama.com/politique/254983-compte-offshore-demmanuel-macron-une-intox-venue-de-Sup
my.mixtape.moe/bspenp.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gtfo fag

>Macron shill alert

MACARONI KEKED BY Sup Forums

Hillary wanted the same thing.
This looks more and more like Trump vs Hillary

Is this really about the threads of him and the bank stuff?

Daily reminder that Marine has been BLACKED

So did Marion... BLACKED

yeah

shoo shoo soros jew

That's not her you retard

that shit is fake. kill yourself

>Just like Macron's handwriting on these papers eh?

that shit is Fake news. nice try

>files lawsuit

Against who?

If Macaroni really does have $500 million in offshore accounts he's literally going to sue Hiro into oblivion.

nice straw man. i didn't make a comment if it was true or not

>A is fake so B is fake too
Is this even a fallacy or is it too stupid for consideration on that plane of thought?

it's hillary vs trump 2.0!!!!

ACCUSATION OF RUSSIA HACKING ELECTIONS WHEN???

>Macron losing, confirmed!!!

SOMEBODY GET THE FRENCHMEN TO MAKE SURE THAT SOROS VOTING MACHINES AREN'T BEING USED IN FRENCH ELECTIONS!!!!

FOR GOD SAKES!!!

Every time that picture is posted I always see people going REEEEEEEEEE FAKE FAKE FAKE without proving anything.

If it isn't fake, why do you care so much, how can you expect anything less of kosher right wing nationalist women in the west? If it is fake, show me some proof, because that is the spitting image of Marion.

Fortunatly voting machines are illegal in France. We still use paper.

she has brown eyes. look it up

>If it isn't fake, why do you care so much,

Objective reality is highly valued here.

If it is real, then we need to rewrite what we know about human biology to account for eye colour changes and minor shapeshifting events. David Icke was right..

Le Pen will win

I didn't care the first time, but you retard post this picture every fucking thread even though it's been debunked a billion times

France is just blacked in general so I don't think it matters anymore nor does anyone give a fuck about the French. Sure I hope Le pen wins but the French already lost

Why do french women love black dick so much

Daily reminder that cyber bullying isn't real, just close your eyes nigga.

RULE ANONYMOUS
ANONYMOUS RULE THE WEB

Voting machines are illegal and you need to show your ID to vote.

When will you learn?

the hacker known as anonymous

I'm surprised she's even made it to the finale.

I guess the actual European Frenchies outside of Paris see the shit for what it is.

What's the biggest French social media space we're not penetrating?

Maybe we should spam this on, say, French football discussion facebook groups

But... Merkel refuses to wear the veil in Muslim countries, too...

Don't bully Macron or his wife/mom will get mad at you

IM REPORTING YOU TO THE CYBER POLICE.

but she's not one of us

ofc do you think they won't erase the votes if they used le pencil instead?

>Spams shitty image
>Doesn't value truth over fucking lies or understand why this bothers people
>Demands other people to prove his shitty image is fucking false

Stop using my flag you ginger haired little shit.

Holy fuck! Le Pen is going to win! No fucking way he would have done this if he was going to win.

Who is he going to sue? Sup Forums?

They're too weird to survive

This dude is on every thread posting the same things dont bother with his meaningless existence.

I can't make out her eye colour in that picture. In one she's looking away entirely in the other she is squinting heavily. Could easily still be Marion if you asked me (someone who doesn't care if some right-wing zionist whore sucks nigger dick or not)

>lawsuit
>against an imaginary crime
This is how corrupt the system is when he can justcall his friends and they invent laws on demand for him and only him.
Imagine if the FN could sue people who call them Nazi

As in dude i mean the fake pic guy

Well someone finally had to take action against that nazi hacker, known in the dark circles of the deep weeb as four-chan.

They are in panic.

>Fortunatly voting machines are illegal in France. We still use paper.

Oh thank christ.

Have you placed cameras to record all of the "Vote talliers actions"?

>Le Pen will win

That's also a pun, considering the non-voting machine thing.

LOL!!!!

Do we have proofs it wasn't the Russians again?

Mate Hiro probably has like, eleven proxies, he's sweet

is it confirmed, the Cayman account thing?

Or maybe you're just disagreeing with multiple British people across the board, you fucking paranoid retard.

Are we making sure that "refugees" (*COUGH* ISIS *COUGH* CIA *COUGH*) don't get to vote?

Varg already told that the Front National is a Zionist party, why do you guys continue to shill for Le Pen, it's not like she's gonna genocide the muslims.
Even if she wins, she'd still be in the EU and she'd be blocked at every turn, kinda like what's happening with Trump but worse

No camera it would be illegal to record that sort of things.

There's 4 channels right? If one is closed down there's still three more to shitpost on?

Stop projecting your cuckold fantasies on others user.
Its not healthy. Just come to terms with your own sexuality and masturbate to your favorite blacked videos before coming here.
You'll be happier that way.

>Trump
>blocked at every turn

I was referring to the French dude that put up the pics retard.

well, we're 100 days in and besides the Gorsuch confirmation, he hasn't done shit

France isn't a muslim country though.

He signed away the trade deals straight off.

So important, folks. So important.

>border wall design officially released
>obamacare officially scheduled to be repealed
>muslim ban back on track yet again
>unemployment continues going down
>jobs continue being made

They've already accused the Russians of being involved.

>France takes in beaucoup refugees
>still has voter ID laws
REEEEEEE I HATE DEMOCRATS

He's suing MLP. She said "I hope we don't find out you have an off shore account in the Bahamas" during the debate.

the bettle isn't over, we have to hold the line and keep pushing in french social media

count down for Macron to scream Russian hackers when

it will be if Macron wins

>border wall design officially released
A fence from the Bush years

>obamacare officially scheduled to be repealed
it will die in the senate and even if it passed it's just Obamacare with a few Republican touches

>muslim ban back on track yet again
what do you mean? there's no muslim ban

>unemployment continues going down
still Obama's doing

>girl hopes
>gets v&
das sexist tho

>"... a common symptom of autism is not being able to recognize and distinguish faces."

I kekked, australia.

We don't spread fake news. They should ask CNN.

>it will be if Macron wins

This.

Those damn russian hackers are at it again!

If I didn't know how racist she is, I'd believe it's her in the photo, looks identical

Vote tallying is a public process, anybody can go to a voting station and watch it

Not like Obama, I remember within the first 100 days, Bin Laden was dead, we were out of Iraq, the trade-towers were rebuilt, and race relations were repaired for good.

Why would he care if it were false allegations? Those polls are really comfy, right?

>Those polls are really comfy, right?
Not really if you compare it to the last time the FN went to the 2nd round.

And Guantanamo was shut down and we reigned in Iran's nuclear capabilities.

This is an edit, the original has a few face on the man with the text 'To earn our support you must play.... our... way' while holding up an empty euros sack.

>heels in air

total hoax

le pen will win

I don't realy care about Obama but at least he was passionate about his campagin promise, ObamaCare. All I ask of Trump is for him to be as passionate about the Wall(not a fence) as Obama was about ObamaCare, instead of jsut golfing

I don't about the French, smug bastards getting raped by sandniggers is their own fault.

Reverse trips!

Already refuted, see pic and original link archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/89005573/#q89008545 Note ear as well as eyes; also Marion has less freckles on forehead.

Haha unintentionally it was yes :D

>ggggh.jpg
People who deliberately spread lies and disinformation should be put in prison. They are cancer to our civilization.

lol who the fuck is he filing a suit with???

hes gonna bring the internet to court haha???

Happy Cinco DePorto my greasy friend!

PHOTOSHOP USER NEEDED HERE :

numerama.com/politique/254983-compte-offshore-demmanuel-macron-une-intox-venue-de-Sup Forums.html

A news site, Numerama, said that the pdf has layers, proving the document is fake, can someone try downloading the document and tell us if this is true ?

my.mixtape.moe/bspenp.pdf

We did it guys, we made Macron le president :^=)