Flint residents are forced to pay for poisoned water or get evacuated

youtube.com/watch?v=OKeTi-2ba_A

Residents in Flint Michigan are forced to pay for poisonous water, or they will get evacuated from their homes

Other urls found in this thread:

epa.gov/newsreleases/epa-awards-100-million-michigan-flint-water-infrastructure-upgrades
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Blaming Trump for a crisis that started in Obama's term, which he had ample time to fix but didn't'
Yeah okay. That's like blaming Obama for the shitshow that was the response to Hurricaine Katrina.

I don't blame trump for starting it, i also don't blame obama for starting it.

I blame both of them for not doing shit about it. Trump is already 100 days in office, fixing the water in flint should have been a top priority, people are dying

Fixing the water in Flint is the governor of Michigan's problem, honestly, because while it is a natural disaster, it's not a destructive one that would involve the Coast Guard or something of that nature. If you want to blame someone for nothing getting done, blame Scott Walker

Trump did not even say a single word about the flint water crisis ever since he got elected.

He could AT LEAST say something about it, but he just ignores it because he doesn't care that people in his country are being poisoned

>Trump did not even say a single word about the flint water crisis ever since he got elected.

So?
IT IS NOT A FEDERAL PROBLEM
fucking kike
What is the drinking water in Gaza like?

Yeah, but it's Scott Walker's problem for 2 years now for him to solve. That's literally the fucking point of having states: solving problems on the state level. It's not Trump's problem nor was it Obama's. It was Scott Walker's problem and still is. Stop virtue signalling on the Internet.

I think that if you are willing to shift the responsibility instead of actually trying to solve the issue, you did not care about the issue in the first place

Also let me add this:

Trump is willing to be involved in 7 different countries in the middle east, but he is not willing to be involved in helping to fix the water supply of Flint Michigan

Please cut this BS, both Obama and Trump are at fault for letting citizens get poisoned and not doing shit about it

>An issue in a city within a state that is non-destructive isn't the governor's responsibility

Stop being a bleeding heart kike and take civics 101.

Because the President's job includes being involved with other countries, not dealing with incompetent governors' problems.

Stop trying to shift the responsibility you fuckinng idiot

Trump has the power to fix the flint water crisis in one day yet he chooses to do nothing about it and let americans get poisoned.

If i was the president of the US, i would do everything i can to save the life of my fellow americans and i would try to solve the issue in flint michigan the moment i went into office

>Trump has the power to fix the Flint Water Crisis in one day be shirking the Constitution and assuming direct control over what the governor of Michigan ought to do
>If I was president I would do this

Read the 10th Amendment faggot. States have powers as well. If Trump were to do that with a non-destructive relatively minor crisis going on like in Flint, that would be grounds for impeachment.

>repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the trutth

>Hurr durr im the president of the US but i can't do anything about Americans who get poisoned

how stupid are you to actuvelly believe this shit? nothing prevents trump from getting involved

Scott Walker is WI, you dolt. Flint is a city in MI.

>HURR DURR States ought to be completely controlled by the federal gov't even in the most innocuous of cases. That surely won't set a bad precedent that could be abused in the future.

Whatever. It's still the governor of MI's problem.

States aren't 100% controlled by the federal government, however the Federal government is still a powerful entity and if trump has enough power to build a wall between mexico and the US you can be sure he has enough power to do something much easier which is fixing the water crisis in flint

And btw, i think that deep inside you know it's also Trump's fault for not doing anything to solve this issue.

You are just a partisan hack so you are trying to sell me something which even you don't believe in just to defend your lord emperor

>Trump has enough power to build a wall between mexico and the US
But that's a national security/economy issue, That's well within his reach to do, just like it's governor of Michigan's problem to fix the problems within his state ala Flint. Please read the Constitution, Schlomo. It pretty much guarantees that the states have power and that they have their own set of responsibilities.

>When you can't argue just drop ad hominems and unsubstantial moral arguments
Nice job, kike

Oh poor Trump! his hands are really tied backwards and he can't do anything to save poisoned americans. he can't even talk about it, it seems!

Please cut this bullshit, you know that it's not true. the Federal government has the power to solve an american issue even if happens in one state. Americans are dying, Trump knows it and he has the power to save them, yet he is doing nothing about it

*the Federal government has the power to solve an american issue even if it happens in one state

I read the whole thread.
Gr8 b8 m8. Seriously, it's not trumps problem. The city of flint can declare a crisis, and FEMA can get involved. We have a huge government, and it's not the job of the president to fix every problem.
>grounds for impeachment
No, it's not. Quit telling others to read the constitution when you don't know shit about it.

I was not saying Trump is the cause of the problem, i said Trump is complicit because he has the power to stop it yet he does nothing about it while americans are dying from poisoned water

Yes schlmo, you've said that enough. The queen of England is responsible for the rape of hundreds of children. Merkel is personally responsible for every sexual assault. Obama droned thousands of innocent Muslims. The royal family of Sweden is responsible for all the grenade attacks.... yada yada
Gr8 b8, and if you want to stretch it out, don't repeat yourself so much. It's tiresome.

Fuck off
>t. flintoid here

no one has had poisoned water since summer last year they switched the pipes to Detroit water like they had before the niggers voted to change it to rusted ass shit nigger flint pipes.

Somehow free gimmedats are still circulating.
I can go down to the local church right now, and get 12 40 packs of bottled water, btw my water is just fine.

keep on paying yo monee to us niggers you fucking stupid cracker ass mother fucker.

Also they just signed off on a 100 mill gimme dat fund, signed by obama to fix the poor poisoned niggers that dont exist.

epa.gov/newsreleases/epa-awards-100-million-michigan-flint-water-infrastructure-upgrades

WE WUZ QUENCHED

You're going to get free concerts for a few more years too.

Say it with me.

RICK SNYDER

The Federal government isn't focused on improving the country. They're focus is keeping people docile while they play international politics.

Didn't Trump already throw 100 million dollars to the EPA (before cutting funding) for the sole purpose of fixing the Flint situation?