>W Qalamon Apr26
i.imgur.com/0gwwg9J.jpg
>Raqqa Apr25
i.imgur.com/uWhcjaK.jpg
>N Hama Apr24
i.imgur.com/G3VHsrV.jpg

Developments May 4
>Syrian skies CLOSED to Coalition warplanes
>Astana:Ru, Iran, Turkey agree to safe zones in Idlib, Latakia, Homs & Aleppo parts
aim to separate rebels from IS and Nusra, movement of unarmed civis+huanitarian access
Opposition rebels did not accept because IRAN & this will 'threaten Syria’s territorial integrity'
>report:IS withdraws from Tabqa dam to Raqqa after deal with SDF, SDF denied
>E Ghouta rebel war:130 rebels dead,500 rebels+civis wounded
>Palmyra:SAA captured 4 points from IS near Talilah Crossroad
>DeZ:SAA advances as they attempt to lift siege on airport
>N Hama:jihadist suprise offensive in Wadi Al-adib area ends with no gains
>Al-Qaboun:SAA victory within days after new push, negotioations for rebel surrender ongoing
>TASS:Al Jazeera staged clips about ‘new chemical weapons’ to release soon via social networks

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

middleeastmonitor.com/20170501-report-plans-to-divide-syria-serve-israels-interests/
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201701141049588900-russia-syria-government-kurds/
twitter.com/EHSANI22/status/860179756184211456
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SAAnime!

3rd for fuck the Jews

>Iran, Turkey agree to safe zones in Idlib, Latakia, Homs & Aleppo
>Syrian skies CLOSED to US
Very based.

/ptg/ can't explain this but will defend this.
Are Drumpf is Retarded

it seems that syria is going the way of yugoslavia
it will get chopped up in the end while handrubbing intensifies

Issam

makes sense
Slovenia = Afrin
Bosnia = IS
Croatia = Idlib
Serbia = Damascus
Kosovo = Daraa

How so?
Russia is figthing hard against balkanization.

Very strategic

You don't have shame?

Love the Liberator camo he has

Hello there, you seem lost, this is /sg/. Bad scripting makes jesus cry, please tend your scripts. Shareblue expects some level of professionalism.

Thank you for your coorporation.

Its super pathetic when people hide support for islamists behind "muh children"

If you want to support al-Qaeda and friends then just say so and be upfront about it.

If you dont, you have no reason to pretend that Syrian gov is the only actor which causes collateral damage in urban combat.

Aquafresh wtf
That's related to /sg/

>live carpet bombing in the background

>Croatia = Idlib
Serb diaspora detected

and I realise youre probably memeing, in which case my post is aimed at the people who propaganda this shit on Twitter

shit triggers me tbqhwufamalampai

>An Israeli research centre close to the decision-making circles in Tel Aviv has welcomed a document signed by Syrian figures calling to declarate southern Syria an independent region within the “Future Syrian Federations”
>Russia is already in contact with the Kurds in northeastern Syria to establish an independent Kurdish region
>Russians are only interested in maintaining Damascus and the coastal areas under the control of President Bashar Al-Assad because their interests are located in that region
middleeastmonitor.com/20170501-report-plans-to-divide-syria-serve-israels-interests/

>Croatia = Latakia
>Kosovo = Golan Heights
Fixed it for you.

>An Israeli research centre

Yeah, FSAposting helps to bump threads.
But still, your post is relevant.

>Croatia = Latakia
You're Manbij and you know it.

kike disinformations.

lies are your most loved tool.

did I hear kikeposting?

sputniknews.com/middleeast/201701141049588900-russia-syria-government-kurds/

Russia Acting as Guarantor of Syrian-Kurdish Talks on Federalization

Can you start posting picture of real Israeli cuties and not always that Ashkenazi trash?

Wipe out this degenerate flag off this grill

But there's no sea there.

>Syrian-Kurdish Talks on Federalization

>israeli
>cuties
choose wisely

TWO
GENDERS

Everyone in this thread is a Muslim isn't it?

they don't control shit outside gov't and NW kurd-controlled areas
I'm afraid the kikes got their way, D&C never gets old

Supposedly Russia has asked the Syrian government three times to go along with federalization but they don't like the idea.

nope

That news source is the most kikeshiling thing on this planet.

Kill yourself, as soon as possible.

Yes, russian shia muslim shills

now get our of our safe space

SECULAR SYRIA
E
C
U
L
A
R

S
Y
R
I
A

This is Assad territory m8. The moderate headchoppers are all over on reddit

pretty much no one, we just hate bakeries and hospitals

ok whatever. I just don't understand the point of these threads. You guys will have zero influence on whatever happens in the middle east here.

>WE WUZ JOOOOZ N SHIIIEEEEET

We've already conducted a few airstrikes in Syria..

Dude why would you need to have influence to discuss something??

FSA protests in Idlib making a call to all the opposition members for a unification.

wew lad you're obviously a normalfag who doesn't belong here
>it's different so it's muslim
just... kys famalam

>thread to keep informed on politics and gainz without the msm brainwashing
whats the problem?

we meme therefore we influence
we crowdsource intelligence that assists in removing moderate terrorist kebab

We are not trying to have influence in what happens in the ME, we just want to share info in what's happening on Syria and shitpost.

thank you for the bump tho.

Syrian Arab Army
· 1 min

As soon as the agreement is in effect, the de-escalation zones are no-fly zones for the "so-called" US-Led coalition.

The SyAAF and RuAF will not conduct any air strikes inside these zones and will avoid any sorties within as long as all parties are in compliance with the agreement.

These zones are to be considered safe zones with no military activities and are not safe zones for terrorists; all parties inside will not be allowed to conduct any form of military or arm actions.

The civil services will be reestablished inside by the Syrian government, the Syrian law is in effect inside as well.

This agreement is not to be taken as a move toward partitioning, it is simply areas where no military actions from any sides are conducted in order to push a political settlement between the Syrian sides, and exterminate all foreign terrorists on Syrian soil.

those zones smell fishy for me...

Imagine what it must feel like for an avg Sup Forums user to come to /sg/ atfer believing its just a congregation of Sup Forums’s Muslims and hearing that a thread conducted its own airstrikes.

Catholic here.

Can I get a quick rundown on her?

the terrorists will only take advantage of them like they had in srebrenica during the bosnian conflict, using them as staging areas for terrorist incursions into the surrounding territory and crying foul when they get what's coming after they retreat to said areas

She's a Hezbollah-LAPRler from a rich Leb family in Australia that got famous because of her youtube channels filled with juicy lips, tits and red pills for normies

No more white helmets sounds promising. They won't work for shit though.

no

How?
It's no more than a ceasefire agreement to allow aid reach civilians. And part of the agreement is to re stablish the basic public services for the population or allow people to do it.

It's a Win-Win for the civilians, and this will allow to move SAA troops to other fronts.

Who is this dude?

Tiger Forces Major General,
Chief of the Aleppo Airforce Intelligence,

Suheil "al-Nimr" ("the Tiger") al-Hassan

Russia, Iran and Turkey will send people to verify the implementation of those areas; specially the checkpoints.

twitter.com/EHSANI22/status/860179756184211456

Pretty good desu.
Allows the Syrian gov to reestablish a basic level of control over opposition territory and if it doesn't work out, they have every excuse to bomb them into the stonage.
It's also exactly what the US has been asking for, safe zones for civilians, so they can't complain about it.
Since Erdogan agreed, the roaches will probably refrain from doing anything extremely stupid.

said it before
federalisation was russias position for quite some time now

>implying we're not here for the memes

Gas mileage will improve no doubt as well.

Very economical

Also good morning/afternoon /sg.
Good afternoon bolan.

It's not even a bad idea, as long as they don't get anywhere near the laughable amount of area they want. Plus it pisses off the Turks, and could someday lead to /tg/

Russia, stop destroying civilian houses pls

Southern Baptist here

The next Syrian President

The FSA is INCAPABLE of moving away from Al Nusra, they know that without them they have no force, expect many of the FSA fighters to say "No" to those zones and either join Al Nusra or other hard core islamist factions (implying the FSA isn't already one)

Maybe, like slovenia bro is saying, they will use this to amass fighters to launch a counter attack or start an offensive on a government controlled area like they did in Aleppo. We have already seen a lot of ceasefires that resulted in a big offensive by the terrorists on different areas of the country.

Or maybe is a plan to divide Syria

Time will tell us.

She was on a television show on our state broadcaster, and when pressed about who she thought should lead syria eventually, she said herself. She's also a shorty in real life, and owns a gas mask.

OMG ARE THOSE RUSSIAN SPECTNAS ROBBING THE BRICKS OF THAT HOUSE? JESUS CHRIST THE HUMANITY PLS OBAMA COME BACK AND SEND MORE SANCTIONS!

>"I can't into politics and war, only memes!"
This was discussed a few times over the last year. It's 100% going to happen, Assad knows this. He just won't admit it now, publicly, because it will count as a victory (and raise morale) to the opposition (and Kurds). You should know by now that Israel always wins in the end.

This is as dark as I'm willing to go.

I think with the safe zone plans, the wahhabi-zionist coalition wants to guarantee terrorists will have a secure foothold, and we all know that the crown jewel is legitimization of the Golan occupation, and Netanyahu wants to cut Syria into small, easily digestable bits and make a larger stake in the east.

Very strategic.

AT FIRST THEY CAME FOR THE BREADS
THEN THEY CAME FOR THE HOSPITALS
THEN THEY CAME FOR THE BRICKS
ALL IS LEFT IS BARREL CRATERS

lying is in Jews nature , if u said sun is shining outside I wouldnt believe u , but I would go out and check it for myself

Of course they can, you saw this in 2015 where lots of FSA units joined the first Russian ceasefire.
It's not a "I will stop fighting you because you're good now", it's a "lets take a break to help the people and in 6 months we maybe start again".

Iran is backing this, DON'T doubt Iran.

They crashed into that innocent house

My Twitter is frozen again. Why does this keep happening? It keeps asking for my phone number but I won't give it to (((them))).

You have to do it, or make a new account.
But it eventually will ask you for your phone number again.

Most diverse general on Sup Forums
/sg/ is a general of peace

Even our moderate rebels stand for peace

>it's a "lets take a break to help the people and in 6 months we maybe start again".

Do you seriously believe jihadists want to help people? or even work with the man they want to decapitate in that matter?

I trust nobody but Assad

>Croatia = Idlib
Cute.

All parties are against secessions.

White phosphorus is too good for these animals.

Balkans gonna balk. They couldn't be Balkanized if they didn't trend balky in the first place.

Conventional nationalists from outside (or inside) don't get that all balky civil wars are multiplayer power grabs in regions where any modern idea of a secular state formed of enemies cannot work longer than you have a Tito to hold it together. Just look at the threads! Those who troll each other online represent the vast majorities who periodically kill each other for sport.

Weeb autists love ORDER so they are required to worship those who pretend to offer it. Great, and absolutely permanent. Such wogs deserve the Jew who they hate because the real difference is Kikes do what they admire in practice better than they ever can IRL.

Everything southeast of Europe is nigger or sand nigger territory from a White POV.

At least in the purple areas [ceasefire] the "moderates" were really comprised with the aid operations, they allowed the convoys to reach the people and unlike Aleppo, Madaya and other cities, they didn't stole it to sell it or use it for their troops

I really think some of them are tired of this and want a peaceful end. Remember the amnesty Assad offers to the moderates, lots of them are accepting it.

>comprised
Compromised

Us most intact part of the country and probably the wealthiest? Sadly Slovenia is Latakia.

We are Aleppo. As in economically most important part of the country.

Serbia = Damascus.
Bosnia = Idlib
Kosovo = Raqqa
Macedonia = Daraa?

>Russia is figthing hard against balkanization.

Russia is the strongest world power, has the highest GDP and standard of living, and has nothing but kind motives for its foreign policy. Its vast and rapidly increasing population will overtake China and India in twenty years then Moscow will rule the world.

burger ?

Sarcasm.

>Syrian skies CLOSED to Coalition warplanes
>Astana:Ru, Iran, Turkey agree to safe zones in Idlib, Latakia, Homs & Aleppo parts

I have been 2 weeks since my last time I came here, what is this bullshit about safe zones? now no one can carry out airstrikes against the jihadists?

Ceasefire.

>rapidly increasing population

it's not about numbers any more honey

Don't you have immigrants to fellate?