Biracial winner of 'Miss Black University of Texas' pageant faces backlash from critics who say she is 'not black...

>Biracial winner of 'Miss Black University of Texas' pageant faces backlash from critics who say she is 'not black enough'
>Rachael Malonson was crowned 'Miss Black University of Texas' on Sunday
>People took to Twitter to point out judges chose the lightest skinned contestant
>She has a black dad and a white mom and said people often think she is Hispanic
>Malonson said she was taken aback by the criticism, but thanked those who supported her

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4475378/Biracial-winner-Miss-Black-pageant-slammed-online.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4475378/Biracial-winner-Miss-Black-pageant-slammed-online.html
archive.is/OOqE2
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why have a 'Miss Black Univeristy' at all?

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4475378/Biracial-winner-Miss-Black-pageant-slammed-online.html

she is pretty light skinned. But everyone knows niggers hate each other based on skin colour, moreso than whites hates niggers

>She

Looks like a better looking Venti

Same reasons we have the special olympics

/Pol will be confounded by this

only way to win is to exclude the competition

To me, Brittany Venti is really fucking hot.

Remember the Rwandan genocide. Jealousy can be a dangerous thing.

To me, you're a blind retard.

bazingo

>Same reasons we have the special olympics

Criminally underrated post

That IS Venti, dingus.

Back to the_donald

Blacks are so insecure they attack a biracial mongrel for not being ugly enough as them.

>Not Black Enough
>Definitely Black

Back to /r/politics faggot

She is no more than 10% black

Even niggers hate niggers. Bucket o crabs

>But everyone knows niggers hate each other based on skin colour,

I don't think that many do, or they cognitively dissonance it if they're sorta aware.

Tribes in Africa go to war over it.
Negros in the US fight each other daily over it.

Does anyone have pictures of her competition?

It's the only way they can win

>posting about irrelevant """ecelebs"""
Don't forget to upvote, follow,subscribe, and donate!

You sure about that?

black people must really like European facial features, because she is a 6/10 bordering fugly and legitimately looks like the average Latina you see walking around in s/cali

the smart ones are whitening their gene pools.

Niggers literally hate anyone who is lighter skinned than them even if they're still typically black

>black father white mother
EVERY TIME

Why not??

Are you racist??!?!

she didn't even get good genetics from her white side, she looks like a candidate for fetal alcohol syndrome. I was told mixing races only enhances the beauty of both but she looks like a puerto rican. Is this the future of America? fug

Anyone else sick of hearing race drama literally constantly 24/7?

It didn't have to be like this.

Kek

fpbp

>Ms Black University of Texas
>education sanctioned beauty pageant

Build a 50 ft wall around Austin, fill with water.

>they force people to be mixed race with 24/7 propaganda
>complain when they aren't black enough

My sides.

I still don't know why they're mad
she's 3/5 black

>Miss Black of...
>blacks need their own beauty pageant

I think they might be right. I've never been attracted to any black woman I've ever seen, but my dick wiggled a bit from her.

size matters

I disagree, you can find world class beauties at colleges this is a good thing for everyone. More fap material is a net positive for the world, It's not like anything better will be coming out of those glorified daycare centers.

>these shoes kill thots

Love how she's subconsciously covering the negroid features in this pic

He's clearly not a racist don't you know blacks can't be racist

Nigs create Miss Black.
Vote for moust white girl.
Nigs complain.

Nigs just proved they hate themselfs and value whites more. This wasnt some social experiment. Moment when Nigs prove themself they are uglier than whites. Bravo.

CHALKED!

M O M M Y
Shame about the face though.

pretty cute for a black gal.

YAAS KWAN

Blacks are tired of the propaganda too, they just don't realize it

>having to be black to win the Miss Black University Pageant

This sounds about as racist as it gets.

Is there a white version of this? An Asian version?

there own idiotic ideology is backfiring, nice.

so does a high IQ, good height, symetrical facial features, low Body odour, and a stable family background and cultural heritage, which most black men are lacking.
you know whats worse than a small white dick? a small smelly little shit coloured black dick attached to a big fat lipped, swollen nosed unintelligent nigger, which is quite common place.

You want a nice, aryan chiselled jawed ripped, wide shouldered chad to further your lineage, not a sub-saharan ex-slave African.

she's a cute

>blacks ever being tired of propaganda which pushes white women to their men

Even the black females praise BM/WF relationships. I'm not sure why. They are either too dumb to comprehend the connotations or they see it as a shared victory for their race over the evil white man. Probably a little of both.

>fpbp
I am dissapoint

I'd make an octoroon with that

>low body odor

Women love male pheromones if you pair them with masculinity and confidence. I've been fighting them off with a cattle prod since I started harvesting my sweat to enhance my manly musk.

delet this

She's gonna cut her hair soon and bang up, then she'll fulfill her destiny as the mysterious, exotic titty girl with bangs.

>I was told mixing races only enhances the beauty of both
Human genome is a crap shoot, generally who you are attracted to shares similar features to yourself and you're not guaranteed the kid will get the best of any genetics. Mixed race is polarizing in my opinion on a number of levels. The lightening of her skin tone could be passed onto her kids as pigment then becomes divided out unevenly. Gradually and at best her grand kids can pass as fully white. I leave you this pic of English tit model Katie Price with her son who she wishes she aborted.

America is meant to be a melting pot of peoples. Mixed culture and race is what it means to be the American ideal, funny enough most people don't seem to want black girls dating white guys and adopting the ways of another peoples. A better example is why would chinks move to china town in NY if why they moved was to get away from the chinks in china?

All of the "black" men who white women lust after have some significant portion of white DNA anyway. You will never see a white woman saying she's hot for some pitch black pure African spade.

White genes almost always improve the aesthetics of other races, while DNA of other races almost always makes whites less attractive.

So we're calling smelling like shit pheromones now?

Never really thought of it like that.

Nah, blacks have always been obsessed with skin color. In black communities the darkest blacks get bullied for being "too dark" and the lightest ones are envied like Chad in white circles. Blacks are completely obsessed with skin tone and the people complaining about this are 100% black and 100% social media freaks looking for (you)s.

>sex/attractant pheromones
>smell like shit

Probably just your upper lip, user.

you have to have brown eyes and dark skin to be considered black

Those are some nice Malons, son

>who say she is 'not black enough'
Well, that's why she won

i mean body odor as in disgusting musky thick choking sweat, like when you walk past shit skinned construction workers or any indian.

high body odor doesnt mean excreting nectar of gods pheromones that women are attracted to, otherwise deodorant wouldnt exist.

You sound like a dumb smelly mixed race shitskin defending your putrid musk

Behead those who wear deodorant

It does look like a spic.
They can't win pageants otherwise.
Pageants are disgusting and the kind of whores who participate in them are super ugly anyway.

you aren't funny

>MUH RACIAL PURITY!!

-and these fuckers have the audacity to accuse other people of racism!

Truly, this is proof there is a God, and that he is a great fan of irony, because I can't even make this shit up!

I would definitely make white babies with her

WE WUZ QUANGS

k
e
k

Yummy quadroon

I'd put my dick in her pussy, if you know what I mean.

It's what happens in multicultural societies.

As soon as the main group isn't as dominant, you get this shit.

It doesn't stop either until a group becomes dominant again (at at least 95 percent of the population)

My sides, dear lord I love this site

imagine the backlash if you suggested there be a 'Miss White University of Texas' pageant

She's literally a quadroon. Just one of the lucky ones that came out better looking than a baboon.

>bleeched

venti looks like a frog

her face literally ticks every box for features im attracted to
she is literally a 10/10

I member

They need to realize that some people just don't find black skin attractive, just as I don't find asian females attractive, many do, but I don't and you cant expect everyone to follow.

I fucking hate what the left has done to this country. All these fucking children growing up worrying about color, "Is it black?" "Does that character in that game have black skin?".

FUCK man.

that's sad

>looks at comment
>looks at flag

What a surprise.

Hello MAT discord user : ^ )

Venti kinda looks like an anime character and makes my wewe feel funny

There are tests where robots were given common standards of beauty across cultures and nations and then chose beautiful people based on these criteria without being able to discern skin color. Out of 44 winners, most were white, a few were Asian, and only one had dark skin. So yes, she probably was the best looking.
archive.is/OOqE2

Why do they question her blackness, but not Shaun King?!?