How do we fix the black community?

How do we fix the black community?

plot twist: You can't say send them all to Africa, or genocide.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/4/fbi-report-officers-de-policing-anti-cop-hostility/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

get rid of the jews pushing the gang and drug lifestyle, gotta fix the culture

Send them to Antarctica.

>colgate doesn't understand a question

Good god. Imagine having parents that are only barely older than you by a decade. Like what happens when the kid is 50? At that point you could have a spouse or be dating someone that is literally as old as your parents and it wouldn't be that weird.
WHAT THE FUCK

People need to stop glorifying this shit. So basically genocide the jews

Enslave them

lol yes, its the jew's fault that goyim are too stupid to ignore basic manipulation tactics.

>fixing an 85 IQ community without genocide or forced deportation

lol

By realizing that they need to fix themselves. If blacks can't get other blacks to act right, what chance do whites have?

It starts by shunning the parts of their culture that glorify violence, intolerance, and disrespect, and which vilify education, hard work, and temperance.

After that, focus on results. Need to have more people graduating school with good grades, less underage pregnancies, less crime.

To be honest I don't see a solution for them for a long time. Parts of the Black community love the dysfunction as they make money off it.

Obviously Slavery

>Completing basic education.

wow weee do you want some crayons or some markers to sign your name on the diploma
how about some McDonalds to celebrate!

we already do, its called Planned Parenthood or Abortion. Niggas love their Abortions.

Stop training victim culture from a young age would be a start. Ostracize government reliance and having children out of wedlock.

>too stupid

then so are most whites, genius

genetic editing/engineering

maybe some kind of virus could do the job

Sterilization.

Send them all to a state the has nothing and no value to it. Then wall off said state

exactly my point faggot, your people dont deserve this world.

Stop policing black neighbourhoods and allow them to exterminate themselves. I suppose this is passive genocide but fug it.

>16 year old with a 3 year old child
>means she was 13 when she gave birth
>means she was pregnant at 12
uhh????

NATION
OF
ISLAM

What's the problem?

Current mixture of abortion clinics, police enforcement/incarceration and black on black crime and their diet has lead to a persistent lack of increase in their population numbers despite their higher than white level of procreation.

Side issues: miscegenation
Side issues: uptick in population expected by 2020

But, these are so minor as to not really be worth worrying about - statistically insignificant (but very annoying) As much as myself, a person who cares deeply about promoting and supporting white as an ethnicity worth saving and caring for,, the amount of trash that actually has babies with niggers is not on my radar - suich a small amount. Each instance is a tragedy, but its not a large %. The immigration of other mudraces is a exponentially larger issue.

>smart enough to graduate a year early
>not smart enough to avoid muhdik

Lock them all in to a controlled area together. They'll genocide themselves at that point if crime statistics are anything to go on.

>It starts by shunning the parts of their culture that glorify violence, intolerance, and disrespect

every time fellow blacks do that they get called uncle tom, fake black, or a traitor to their people.

they cant be helped.

racemix them so hard that you erase the blackness away.

>Lock them all in to a controlled area together

Chicago tried this in the 60s with all their "public housing" It kept all the blacks in one place, and guess what happened? They fucked it up, started gang turf wars and killing other blacks who lived in the buildings. In the 90s Chicago had them all torn down, and instead of the blacks being easily controlled in one place, spread them all over the city populating nicer areas and ruining them too.

Wow. I could read at age 3, but high school took a little longer. Wait, that's the mother? Good for her, I guess.

You can't fix something that's not broken.

No, listen.

They aren't capable of living in a Euro derived civilization in the same way as the Euros. They don't have the cognitive function on average.

Poos and Chinks could live in one because they do have the cognitive functions to.

Abos can't in the same way Negros can't.

It's not their fault, but egalitarian retards can't see the truth. So, they force them to be what they can't be.

Cancel every aspect of Johnson's "Great Society" program, stigmatize single moms, increase tax benefits of marriage, and ban rap music.

Which, to go further, why any threads about these "black people are CRAY CRAY!" issues or "OMFG LOOK WHITE WITH A BLACK" are truly slide threads...intended to draw people out to comment about annoyances while a literal TIDAL WAVE of immigration is flooding us all...

You're asking me to focus on a "historically" large issue, but not a current issue at all - relatively speaking.

It's like you're asking me to focus on stepping in a MUD puddle, while a 100 foot tidal wave (foreign immigration) is crashing down on top of me.

Voluntary sterilization.

Offer the niggers $500 to permanently sterilize themselves. Being the short sighted animals they are they will think "hoo boi gimme dat munni. Now I can fukk all I'z wants n not worry bout no keedz!"

For a relatively small investment an entire generation of retarded niggers will cut off their lineage.
As an added bonus these same niggers will likely become even MORE STD infested and die off quickly.

>cant send them to africa or genocide
>suggests sending them to Antarctica
>this somehow means he doesnt unuderstand a question
Seems like someone forgot to activate his almonds this morning.

Too difficult and a pointless exercise, really. It would involve destroying white genetics. Best to genocide them, fuck what the faggot OP thinks. It's not just black culture. Blacks are trash and deserve nothing but annihilation.

sterilisation

Create a Black reservation like we did for the injuns and send them all to Detroit and let them run their own affairs as a separate and sovereign political entity.

>You can't say send them all to Africa, or genocide.
Then you can't fix them.

More jails. More prisons. More abortion.

yes, we definitely should. But not because shaniqwa has a baby at 13...those problems sort themselves out. I wish every foreign born mudrace would have a baby at 13,watch their race vanish.

End affirmative action, it's discriminatory.

/thread

Instead of freely giving welfare, give them state employment. Legalize drugs to destroy their black markets. Allow businesses to discriminate based on race (service and employment).

If they can't live off welfare, can't sell drugs and are refused service for being niggardly they will either have to assimilate into the prevalent culture or starve to death.

At least she is a citizen.

>Stop policing black neighbourhoods
They themselves are asking for the same thing.

poison the fried chicken sterilizing them

Ok, I have an idea. How 'bout we send half of them back to Africa and we euthanize the other half?

where is the father??

Sterilization.

Break up the USA into 5-6 different semi-autonomous regions with an overarching federal power to keep the peace.

Have each minority group govern itself, and have massive barriers between each region.

Kind of like the Ottoman Empire, but with less gay sex.

couple of these should do the trick

ugh, I just dont think you guys understand.

We tried. We tried to teach and train them about family values, Bill Cosby tried. Other black leaders tried.

When you see a domestic tragedy like this, just remember, go celebrate. That's the l;literally the picture of the end of a bloodline. And why this:
Celebrate!

We don't fix it, we give them their own state and we kick them out of ours to show them what happens without the government freebies. Once they have enough of that shit, and since they have the power over themselves, they'll start changing their ways if they don't want to fuck up everything.

No. That is the worst of it.

Stop the Social Engineering programs & change Welfare.

Also, sterilize the Gang members so they cannot breed.

it only takes 4 generations to turn an aboriginal australian to white, aussies did it long ago, for america it would be easier because your negros are there for hundreds of years so many of them has a little white blood in them.
>t.abraham abramoff abrampowitz

There is an implant, that constantly emits hormones to prevent pregnancy. No daily pill swallowing required. Once implanted this implant functions as save contraception for 3 years.

Just make this required for all girls who probably can't keep the door closed. It is for their own good. Single motherhood is the main factor for poverty.

>16 with a 3 year old daughter
stupid bitch got pregnant when she was 13? im sure she'll be a functioning member of society in no time.

Pierre, you are forgetting they are an ethnicity, they have their own character and traits and intelligence.

There is no "education program" that can fix them. You are thinking like a liberal.

In the larger picture, the bell curve of IQ is real, you get a small percentage of blacks every generation that are above average IQ. Great.

But, as genetics go, its a crap shoot. The high IQ black may or may not have a high IQ son.

more likely than not, because of his race, he will not.

This perpetuates.

now, go save France and put a LePen sign at the local bakery door.

Native white areas need to protect themselves, France is one of them.

what will allowing businesses to discrimate based on race yield more of:

All black businesses run by cucks who refuse to hire whites.
OR
All white businesses run by stormfags who refuse to hire anythings but whites.

Protip: cucks outnumber stormfags

>plot twist: You can't say send them all to Africa, or genocide.
Well then, you aren't fixing it.

do to them whatever michael jackson did and turn them white by force
then tell them
"... it was my privilege"

Institute a temporary encouragement for marriages and two parent households.
Institute a temporary benefit where if they raise a child to ot be aggressive and violent they get a tax break.
Let this sit for about 10 years.
The problem fixes itself.
The root cause of the problem is there not being a father figure who is an active part of his life and a desire to simply run without inhibitions. If we can craft it so that they see this is wrong, the problem winds up fixing itself.
However, in order to make it appealing, they have to feel like they're getting something from it. So dangle a carrot for a little while. A carrot in the form of "Free money" (temporary lower taxes).
The nig nogs buy into it thinking "I'm getting ma billz"
Households start stabilizing as both parents begin a kind of raising of child.
Violent crime begins plummeting.
Life gets back to normal.

Sterilization.

3 years old child + 9 months gestation, she was in all likelihood 12. It's even worse.

American education

Because blacks will certainly frequent used record stores, coffee shops and thrift stores for every single one of their needs. Can't eat Redman CDs and dirty ninja turtle shirts

Yes, and Pierre, guess who the father is...her behavior IS genocide.

Celebrate.

Something like escape from ny

>statistically insignificant
Yeah, I mean if you dont consider rape statistics and such..

Trail of tears MK. II

The biggest problem facing black communities is single mother households

Too many black fathers run out on their children or are in jail

They need to stop committing crimes and start raising their children properly instead

cut off their welfare/benefits, ingenuity and natural selection will sort out who of them is left

>Stop policing black neighbourhoods and allow them to exterminate themselves.
EXCLUSIVE: FBI report finds officers ‘de-policing’ as anti-cop hostility becomes ‘new norm’
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/4/fbi-report-officers-de-policing-anti-cop-hostility/

take away all government handouts

force job training and trade schooling

mandatory piss tests

>celebrating high school graduation
what's wrong with burgers?
any retard could finish high school if you just fallow the classes, nothing special

No, I do consider that. That's why I said high incarceration rates are a plus factor....lets get those rates higher!
Stupid barney fife manages to accidentally bumble into imprisoning enough bulls to alter the race growth rates...help them!

We should have segregated jails. As whites actually do rehabilitate....blacks do not.

Recidivism rates are very high with blacks vs whites. That means likelyhood to go back to jail.

>How do we fix the black community?
You can't. No politician has the capital to repeal all the welfare and the blacks themselves are too heavily dependent to make it on their own, their culture has degenerated too far.

This is actually a great thing, this creates hostile environment to population growth, education, etc.

End the welfare state.

following considered. brilliant plan.

Get rid of the welfare state.

you're putting the cart before the horse, those programs were created because of blacks and how they are, not the other way round.

You end those programs, you still have the black problem

we should end those programs because of the IMMIGRATION problem, not because of the black problem....

Honestly mass deportation would be the thing to do without the support of any other sources of money they would have to be hard working to make up enough money to get back, and with that theyll have a different mind set

If you want government gimmes, you must first be sterilized. We let nobody starve, and force sterlization on nobody. It's all voluntary and we remain generous. Hell maybe we can afford to be more generous.

This

Stop mass immigration step 1.

Good luck with that.

Since this thread is so focused on blacks, take the sub saharan african migration issue:

STOP MIGRATION OF NIGGERS..

Thats the only way the population of blacks is growing.

Send them to Africa why the fuck not inb4 American history because of history I'm sending their African asses to africa

Completely.

Get fathers back into their live and foster families.

It's not an "education program", it's letting them fend for themselves in their own areas without our support.

They'll have every freedom to do what they want with their own community and citizens, and will either stagnate, improve, or completely fuck up. In any case it won't be our problem anymore, and hopefully they'll be able to sort themselves out and create a virtuous culture instead of a self destructive one that is sponsored by the current low expectations everybody is placing on them everywhere.

France isn't like the US, the native white population has a right to live together. In fact when non European communities start to move to European neighborhoods, they move out.

Thus you have Jewish neighborhoods, muslim neghborhoods ... "mixity" only happens in the statistics, but in actuality it barely happens.

Still, thanks for your concerns George, but LePen was fucking retarded during the debate. It's obvious she doesn't understand basic economics and is delusional about the impact of her measures.

Eventually, her measures would be more destructive for whites than current policies.

and don't worry, the European brotherhood is important for us, it is still possible to save our community and protect it without the help of the state. Private interests are strong

>getting pregnant at 13

We still need to have whites make more babies otherwise we will be the ones assimilated in our own countries eventually.

/thread

>How do we fix the black community?
make them huWhite

their problems are entirely cultural. hence how black people that act "white" can be very successful and wiggers are dumb criminals. the vast majority of what is considered black culture is pure shit

>Antarctica, LITERALLY white all over
>Send blacks there

Are you retarded? Keep Antarctica white please.

Deport them to Africa