What should the responsibilities of a government be?

Give me free weed

1. Serve the public trust
2. Protect the innocent
3. Uphold the law
4. (((Classified)))

Govern nothing less nothing more

grow your own faggot

enforce contracts

thats it

military, police and courts

Make sure people don't kill each other over dumb shit and make sure they don't do dumb shit in general

To end violence

Safeguard the security, economy, and culture of the nation (nation = a people self-identified as united by ethnicity, religion, language, heritage, history, culture, or common use of discussion board).

Making me a time machine so I can fuck Lindsey Lohan in 2003

if men were angles, there would be no need for government.
we are anarchists at heart, but minarchist fascists out of nessesity.
government should protect people from other people.
stop:
1. foriegn invasion
>foriegn armies
>unwanted immigrants
2. crimes between citazens
>assualting eachother
>damage to property rights

you do not have a right to other people's stuff.
you are free to do anything that is victimless.

everything else is just the government taxxing you (doing property damage) and arresting you (assualting and imprisining you) for thing that are un needed. therefore it is choosing the greater of evils.

Looks like little retard over hear needs his big brother to tell him how to live his life.

To put food in my belly, a roof over my head, to make me feel good about myself, and find me a girlfriend.

Governments thrive on violence.

TO PAY MY MEDICAL BILLS

>adhere to the people's demands, however profound, to conserve their united well-being
>to protect individual rights and freedoms
>to construct a safe and secure environment for the people with regulation and law
>to give all people equality opportunity from birth, but allow them to subjectively deviate
>to make sure nobody dies as victim

Depends on what dumb shit they're doing. Like rioting just because one some guy they don't agree with wants to fucking talk at their university

>>adhere to the people's demands, however profound, to conserve their united well-being
>>to protect individual rights and freedoms
>>to construct a safe and secure environment for the people with regulation and law
>>to give all people equality opportunity from birth, but allow them to subjectively deviate
>>to make sure nobody dies as victim

I tell you, I have not found such great libertarianism even in America!

me on the left

Free chicken tendies, also pay for all my shit

1: Protection from force
2: Protection from fraud
3: Protection from violation of contract

Boy, her tits really were something before she turned into an Islamic crackwhore, huh?

State issued waifus when?

>Knowing that I will never suck Lindsay Lohan's pre-Islamic titties.

1. Foreign diplomacy
2. Defense of borders
3. Making sure nothing prevents the citizens from arming themselves

I think that's about everything you really need

wtf i love israel now

It's also important that you're allowed to defend yourself and your own property.
It's all too common to have the government punish you (more than the criminal) for not relying on the police for defending you.

Damn she was so hot back then