Wow, apperantly SJWs think things are racist!

Wow, apperantly SJWs think things are racist!

"hold your friends accountable"

Other urls found in this thread:

ktla.com/2017/05/03/baylor-university-fraternity-suspended-for-mexican-themed-cinco-de-drinko-party/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The proper way to celebrate cinco de mayo is with the mayonnaise

niggers and liberals hate mayonnaise

>you can't enjoy things because of the color of your skin
Fuck em, I'm getting Magheritas whole wearing a mini sombrero

Fuck you leaf. You're getting a wall too

Libs want to preserve culture but imagine a world in the future where you can't use anything that your race didn't create

But everyone gets to celebrate St Patrick's Day? Fuck that, Fuck liberals

Also Mexicans don't give a shit about the history behind Cinco De Mayo anyway and just use it as a let's get drunk day

AYE AYE AYE
I AM DA BURRITO BANDITO

reads like a Sup Forums - false flag to stir up people against liberals, only that it feels a little bit too authentic to be fake. We should spread this.

>If you celebrate this holiday while disrespecting the people whom it belongs to, shame on you.

They do this with every Christian holiday, especially Christmas.
Google doesn't even make doodles for Easter, but they'll do it for irrelevant festivals like the Hindu colour festival???

mmmm, my half priced burrito today was pretty good, I love celebrating sink'o di mioe, but if I go into the burrito shop and the stinky bitch behind the counter says 'ola' to me one more time I'll crack. fucking Mexican slang.

>cinco de drink

fucking kek

ktla.com/2017/05/03/baylor-university-fraternity-suspended-for-mexican-themed-cinco-de-drinko-party/

AY DIOS MIO, PUETO

authentic mexican food is fucking disgusting. it looks, smells and feels like diarrhea. plus who wants to eat food a dirty spic made (likely without washing its hands)

yes what belongs to white people belongs to everyone. however what belongs to minorities is sacred and holy and must be treated as such

Whats this? The Left's latest "Lose All Your Friends" Guide?

I don't think a friend "holding me accountable" is going to be a friend much longer.

I'd celebrate CInco de mayo by calling ICE on some loud wetbacks.

I'd just call ICE on as many illegal/possibly illegals as I humanly could then shitpost on Sup Forums about it.

"the equality of all people"
TOP FUCKING KEK

too bad

that last one lol
Gotta get the migrant bullshit in no matter what huh

The self appointed arbiters of moral behaviour and decency strike again. Are sjws a new type of puritan?

Sounds good to me. I'm white and get to use white inventions. Sorry everybody else about your shit inventions that need to piggy back on other white inventions you no longer can use. :^)

I don't understand that "muh cinco de mayo is racist!"

Mexicans aren't a single race, i know most Mexicans are mixed, but there's also full blooded indian mexicans, there's asian mexicans, there's nigger mexicans, there's white mexicans.